It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mega-Rich and the New World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I'm just curious as to the opinions of the members here. First of all, does anyone know the last count regarding how many Billionaires there are in the world today? And how many of these are known supporters of the New World Order? And if anyone can shed any light on evidence to support their role in the New World Order? Thanks!!

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy
I'm just curious as to the opinions of the members here. First of all, does anyone know the last count regarding how many Billionaires there are in the world today?[/qoute]

Dont know the figure, but there are a high number

And how many of these are known supporters of the New World Order?

I really dont know to be honest, but probably a high percentage of them.

And if anyone can shed any light on evidence to support their role in the New World Order? Thanks!!

Probably funding it

[edit on 13-1-2005 by infinite]

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 07:04 AM
link   
If those really rich people support the NWO, i dont know what to say, they probably got told the wrong information, and they think its gonna benefit the world or something. and listen to me, if the NWO does come into power, i highly doubt that theres anything that we can do about it. this is the US government were dealing with, the only way that i think the NWO will collapse is if the people who are running it, realize what their doing, and stop. it will have to come from the inside, theres no way that outside forces can stop them.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Well the really rich and powerful are apart of the 13 bloodlines of the illuminati and are controlled by them. The illuminati has infiltrated the banks and are under control ready to exploit the world.

new topics

top topics

join