It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts on Wisconsin town hall tonight?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: sandman441

I think he's general during his speeches, but if you go to his website he goes into a little more detail on them too. I think if he did start getting into the specifics it's going to turn people off on him. He could say I'm going to do this this this and this. Or he can go we are going to win and beat China/whatever country. I don't think he's as ignorant as people think he is. If you look at the town hall thing tonight, I think he came across as a regular person. I can't stand watching Cruz anymore, and Kasich is a joke but All of their stuff comes off as rehearsed. Trump he goes off the top of his head.

Right now Trump is playing a game, he has gotten into the heads of most if not all the candidates and he's just pulling strings now. The last few times Cruz did interviews all he could talk about was Trump and how he wants to debate him again. He is living rent free in Cruzs mind right now 24/7. I can't think of another candidate that really he ruined Jeb, Rubio isn't even seeking re election again, Cruz right now is in the middle of coming apart. To me it's amazing to see and he still has Hillary to go through. She's already complaining Bernie is being too hard on her during debates. He might ruin 2 family dynasties when all is said and done.

You are right the stuff on his website is much better, especially his proposed changes to reduce healthcare costs. However trump seems completely ignorant of his own policies on his website. I have seen him asked pointed questions many times and seems unable to answer with anything other than his generalized stump speech on the topic.

His answer last night to what are the three most important jobs of federal government and he replied, security, healthcare and education. How can he say education when he says he is against common core, how does the federal government have anything to do with education if he wants to get rid of the department of education?

He should of said getting government out of the way, and encouraging economic development. I mean does he not even understand the main reason people are voting for him?

It troubles me that he does not seem to be getting any more knowledgable as the election goes on. But like I said despite all this I still think he is the best available choice.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: Joecanada11

Yeah, I have a thought - CRUZ IS A HYPOCRITICAL, SLIMY MONSTER and a delusional sleaze-ball. Yuck. I don't know if I'll get through his smarmy bullsh!t. Disgusting.

"Prevent Islamic radicalization" he says, "stop the radicalization" - but HE'S A RADICALIZED EVANGELICAL CHRISTIAN who plans to "turn their land to glass." Let's stop HIM!

"Stop radicalization" is right - that includes abolishing Christian Dominionism!! Hypocrite.

Maybe old Ted is part of the whole seven mountain kingdom movement with lunatics like Lance Wallnau and Johnny Enlow who have a plan to take over industries with the Christian Dar right. These people are scary for sure. I noticed one of the residents of Wisconsin asked him how he would keep his religion separate from his position in office and he couldn't really give a definitive answer.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Maybe old Ted is part of the whole seven mountain kingdom movement with lunatics like Lance Wallnau and Johnny Enlow who have a plan to take over industries with the Christian Dar right. These people are scary for sure.

There's no "maybe" about it, friend.
He is, and has been announced as the "Anointed One" by his daddy's bunch of holy rollers.

They are VERY SCARY. You are right about that.

TED CRUZ BELIEVES HE IS AN ‘ANOINTED KING’ TO BRING ABOUT THE “END TIMES WEALTH TRANSFER”

It's not a "maybe" at all.
Just do a simple search for Ted Cruz Domininionists and Ted Cruz Anointed
and you will see.

This guy is a Seven-Mountains-Dominionist and he is hard core.
This is a link to a simple search that I just did:
evidence that Ted Cruz is a theocrat

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I noticed one of the residents of Wisconsin asked him how he would keep his religion separate from his position in office and he couldn't really give a definitive answer.

Exactly! I saw that, too!
And he spazzed on it.
RIGHT AFTER talking about "Radicalized" religious nutters - and we all know he's threatened to bomb the Middle East into a sea of glass, and monitor neighborhoods.

He is an ASSHOLE.
A LYING, DUPLICITOUS, HYPOCRITICAL ASSHOLE.

No One who knows him in Congress or from his past likes him.

He is repulsive and repellent as well.
Even his own daughter flicked his stupid greasy forehead and refused his kiss with an "ow, ow".
He makes me nauseated. He makes her nauseated. He makes everyone nauseated who is not part of the Holly Roller tribe.
ANYONE who would vote for this slimeball is mentally deranged. Period.

In My Opinion.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Well, it looks like Trump is not going to win the minor state of Wisconsin. 42 Delegates to Cruise...(yawn). The media needs to do a better job of withholding poll tallies and creating suspense! I won't even bother watching TV Tuesday night, since the results are already known.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Well, it looks like Trump is not going to win the minor state of Wisconsin. 42 Delegates to Cruise...(yawn). The media needs to do a better job of withholding poll tallies and creating suspense! I won't even bother watching TV Tuesday night, since the results are already known.

Yeah not much suspense happening for the GOP in Wisconsin that is for sure. Though this has been a whacky election thus far.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

originally posted by: carewemust

Yeah not much suspense happening for the GOP in Wisconsin that is for sure. Though this has been a whacky election thus far.

Yep!.. And on the Democrat side, Bernie is ahead in Wisconsin, but they say he's going on strong too late in the process. He'd need to win something like 80% of the remaining delegates in the remaining primaries to overtake the pantsuit queen. CNN is building it up, but Wisconsin will be a real "nothing to see here folks!" primary.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join