It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trans woman Raped in famous LBGT club bathroom

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

A voice of reason. Very refreshing. A star for you sir

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix
a reply to: namelesss

You must have skipped over my post sharing personal experience that there are in fact places where the music is so loud that it could be easy to not notice screaming coming from behind a closed door.

Nothing personal, but I rarely dig through multi pages of subject matter, and I agree with you!
Situations like that assuredly DO arise!
I am just saying that we do not know, at this point, whether the scenario in question was like the one that you suggest.
If so, I must have missed that part in the article.
I make NO condoning remarks about rape!
Ever!
But, neither do I jump to conclusions and 'beliefs' because a subject is emotionally stirring (to some).

Aslo there is the possibility that the perpetrator covered the victims mouth. The dude in question was 5'10 250 that's a big boy whether it's fat or muscle not too hard to hold someone down with your body weight and cover mouth with one hand.

And that, too, is possible.
There is MUCH that is possible, and I assume that the jury will hear more of it then we heard.
But just because something is 'possible', does not mean that it actually occurred!
I am dealing with the information that is presented.
If that isn't sufficiently 'knee-jerk' reactionary enough for you, get your lynch mob together elsewhere...

I love all the backwoods types coming out to immediately blame or dismiss the claims of the victim just because she is Trans. What a bunch incompassinate cowardly keyboard warriors.

I'm sorry, sweetie, but I cannot help but thinking that you are referring to ME in your vicious bigoted ad-hom attack?
Logically, I know that would be impossible, but it seems that you passed 'Logically' three exists ago! *__-

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

There's a famous case in NY city, oddly enough, of a woman raped and murdered near an occupied apartment complex. The assault/murder took place over an extended period of time, too. She screamed for help. Want to guess how many people came to help her? None. Not one. Many of them knew it was happening, too...and...did...nothing.

Yes!
I remember!
And I am extremely familiar with human psychology.
How is it that we are assuming all these things about this particular case in question, when none of this information is presented in the OP?
What kind of logic is this?
Twilight Zone?
"The atrocity of a rape happened twenty years ago to someone else under completely different conditions, so it must have happened here the same way, to this person"!?
Seriously?
I am stunned into intellectual silence...

Well, that was short!
Are we just to assume that every cry of rape is true and justified?
Hardly!
Despite the delicate emo nature of the times!

edit on 31-3-2016 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
This is horrendous I can't believe anyone would even think someone would "cry wolf" for no reason

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   

I'm sorry, sweetie, but I cannot help but thinking that you are referring to ME in your vicious bigoted ad-hom attack?
Logically, I know that would be impossible, but it seems that you passed 'Logically' three exists ago! *__-

Nope...you are incorrect.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Oh well, I am glad I ca be of service to you. Even a small person can struggle like hell in a small place against a big person. Unless they just submit and give up, or was just participating in a consensual manner which ended with dissatisfaction.

Keep us update Rainbow Phoenix, I really curious to know how this all goes down.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
WTH is a transgender woman? Is that anatomically male or female?

WTH is a unisex bathroom?

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

You don't need to do more than hang mean bastards- but mean bastards you need to hang.

-John Ruth
edit on 31-3-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: 123143

Google is your friend albeit a crappy friend that will spy on you and try to sell you stuff but nonetheless it is there for you when you need it.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix

Nope...you are incorrect.

Then what was the point?

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Well I finally logging back in to check out ATS, and forgot I even replied here. Anyways it has been over two weeks now since the incident. I have searched for thirty minutes and not a single update regarding the matter that I can find. Leads me to believe the police found the "alleged" perp, brought him in for questioning, full story was put out there and they just quietly dismissed it.

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist
Leads me to believe the police found the "alleged" perp, brought him in for questioning, full story was put out there and they just quietly dismissed it.

Quite a leap there, I think. Leads me to believe journalism and investigative reporting ain't what it used to be or this is just more typical erasure and low prioritizing by law enforcement when LGBT persons are involved.

Go right ahead believing whatever you believe but don't claim your assumptions wrap the story and close the case or claim some higher moral ground that you were right or that your conclusions are somehow valid when you admit yourself you can't find anything and don't know.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join