It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

we need to save the breeds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
its no secret that white people are going extinct and the way i see it humans are like dogs, we have different breeds but we are the same species, some people like certain breeds more then others and it would be a shame if your favorite breed went extinct because then you loose the culture / traits of that breed, thats why i believe countrys /citys/towns need to offer insenstives for people to mate in their own breed to save the variety of humans we have.

just something i was thinking about, what say ats?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
This thread is going nowhere good.....

You are pretty brave for positing that question out loud tho.
Here's an article that touches on this, it's long been a problem.

www.smagnis.com...
edit on 29-3-2016 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: theboarman
Boarman...you are either incredibly stupid(which I doubt) or incredibly brave. I hope you're ready for this. I do agree, but to agree or voice this is to be racist apparently. Keeping an eye on this thread.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

While I believe there is an anti-white agenda rife in the west, I think many here will call you a racist, not that you are. Forced Multi culturalism is failing us, that's my perspective. however, I do believe all are equal and free to mate with whoever they like, and preference should not be attacked from any perspective, pretty much all I care about is the government staying out of my business and not telling me what to do or how to think.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Yeah, it's going to devolve fast and hard.

However we're adults and there is nothing wrong with celebrating our diversity, different cultures and not wanting them to go by the wayside.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I agree you must be brave or have a very think skin. Guess I'm doing my part then if this is the goal.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

edit on 29-3-2016 by JohnthePhilistine because: nice

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
but, but, but .... I'm a Mutt! Save and preserve Mutts!
Genetic variety helps a species and keeps it from defects that are particular to purebreds!

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

I think we are all mutts.
edit on KAmerica/Chicago3310000002016-03-29T20:32:12-05:00k16Marpm by Kentuckymama because: Spelling errors

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: theboarman
thats why i believe countrys /citys/towns need to offer insenstives for people to mate in their own breed to save the variety of humans we have.

What you are talking about is known as eugenics and it's a very slippery slope indeed. Governments, even municipalities such as cities and towns, should not decide (nay, even incentivise) the reproductive endeavours of it's constituents.

That, however, is simply this ones opinion.

Kallisti

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

It would be inadvisable for "white" people, or black people, or people who fall into any of the skin shades between these two, to insist on only breeding amongst their own "kind".

The sort of backwards think that would lead a person to believe otherwise, also caused certain breeds of dog to develop congenital defects after a while. Eugenicists...what can I say, the science is flawed, the ideology twisted. Nuff said?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
Nuff said?

Nuff said. One would think. Reasonably at least. Yet here we sit.

*le sigh*

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I truly believe that all races are beautiful. Mixed races are beautiful too. I don't get the mindset of only one set of what's beautiful. (Not that I think that's what you're saying.) Yet, I think it would be sad if a single race died out. So, I'm for mixing races but really hoping the white race survives too. But, does it even matter in the very long run?

Looking at it in a different way, I see alot of white characteristics within the mixing, though. For example, my best friend's son is 3/4 black and 1/4 white. He has brown skin and really pretty blue eyes. The combination is gorgeous.

edit on 29-3-2016 by paperdoll because: added words

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

But that's the thing, we are still sitting here discussing it.

I find it absurd, because all human existence up until this point has been adaptive, surroundings, environment, cultural mixing, and the increase in diversification of the genome, which as studies into virtually every type of organism have shown, increases the survivability of the species.

We will, INEVITABLY be much more blended than we already are, genetically speaking. Now that is really saying something, because there has been a whole lot of begetting going on for a very long time. If we live long enough, the species I mean, then all the tribes will become one again, and when that happens, we will be better off, genetically and in terms of our ability to survive the tendrils of entropy that strike at species like ours. Why? Because there will be greater diversity and dispersal of the genes.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Kentuckymama

Ok I was going to rant before reading through but I held my tongue and lo and behold it didn't take but a few comments to find a like mind.

We are a mongrel breed and there is no "purebred" humans on this planet. We are all 'mutts' chasing our tails like the rabid dogs we are.

To the OP, you are deluded to think we need to segregate ourselves by whatever metric you find suitable. Quite the opposite! We need to realise we are one and the same and we need to eliminate these so called "dividers/definitions" and realise we are one species, breed, etc. and evolve.

Seriously! Grow the # up and get with the program.

P.S.
Sorry for any typos. I've been drinking and feeling a rage coming on. I may type up a rant if I can focus enough to balance my keyboard.

Why the hell can't I insert an emote wherever I want?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I'm a product of white and indigenous (well, 1/16th the part anyway)... and yet, clearly white. Though I think my son may have inherited the ahhh... ethnic nose shape. Genetics, a funny thing.

At any rate, while it would be sad if the diversity of humans was to disappear, for us all to merge together, become one colour eventually... Wait, would that be sad? Would racism still exist? Thinking aloud. Don't mind me.

I was studying behavioural science a few years back... I will admit that a few of my thoughts and points of views were very much looked down upon.

Regardless, I believe that we love who we love, and if someone from one culture loves and procreates with someone of another, more power to them. The resulting... "breed"... of the child should not matter. The -human- race will do as it will.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

its no secret that white people are going extinct and the way i see it humans are like dogs, we have different breeds but we are the same species, some people like certain breeds more then others and it would be a shame if your favorite breed went extinct because then you loose the culture / traits of that breed, thats why i believe countrys /citys/towns need to offer insenstives for people to mate in their own breed to save the variety of humans we have.

Funny thing, organ replacements are a problem apparently for children/people from racially different biological parents. The heart wants what the heart wants but certainly at what cost to the offspring. Admittedly, cross breeding does produce in many many cases extremely attractive people, but what if transferred genetic anomalies increase the probability of organ failure or spread genetic disease across a wider population base? For a successful transplant you still have to meet certain genetic requirements and cross breeding has a high potential of limiting donor pools.

Just a thought.....

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Who cares?

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   
And I suppose the op thinks they are the pinnacle of human development

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Love will find a way, and nature will find a way.
Everybody trying to play God, but let God be God.

new topics

top topics

join