It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Startling Reactions to Trump/Bernie Signs

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

That expert analysis...

It makes much more sense that this guy hired people to be aggressive to get Youtube views than the traditionally violent left just doing what they always do: Try to silence the opposition while maintaining victim status.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Big red arrow that says fake baby leads to me think otherwise. No I'm not in this race. Carry on.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Bennyzilla

As if "the left" is the only one who tries to silence people. Lol. The right is just as guilty.

I see you've bought into the bipartisan blame game though, keep on dividing people through party lines though, that's what they want to see from you.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

If you had watched the video you would have realized that he was pointing out that the actors acted like the baby was real even though it was clearly fake.

There are other videos proving he uses actors on YouTube if you care to look. I don't think you will though because the video in the OP already confirms your biases.
edit on 3/30/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Add Bathe's experiences herein this thread to the disputed video by Salads, and it paints a picture of a fairly volatile political air.
edit on 30-3-2016 by Chickensalad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
This thread is funny.

Its not like an outlandish claim.

People assume its ok to go crazy with Trump supporters because they advocate for some hard line stances. Like saying something unpopular makes it ok to take the gloves off.

Its not. That is a reactionary response and borderline extremist...or outright so in some cases.

Still humans over here.....not advocating violence or breaking the law.

Keep the civilized people gloves on thank you. Still part of our civilization at the end of the day.

edit on 3 31 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I agree, the video may be disputed, but that doesn't take away from its plausibility. I would have believed it even if it was the other way around. Sadly, because this season has people 'acting a fool' on both sides of the spectrum.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Its incredibly easy to fake these videos.

Someone here should make some as a demonstration.

Not me though, I'm to lazy. Someone else should.
edit on 6-4-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Its incredibly even easier to NOT fake them too.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
You people who label others that think differently than you are the worst. You're a slave and you're the reason why a corrupt system exists. You allow them to control you.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Bennyzilla

Since when is the left traditionally violent? That's the most idiotic thing I have heard all day. It's the right that is obsessed with guns and going to war.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

As a psychology major who has designed experiments, he has one flaw in his - he is holding these signs in a zone biased towards Democrats. Therefore, of course, there will be more opposition to the Donald Trump sign. Try holding up a Bernie Sanders sign in the south or somewhere where he is very unpopular and see what happens.

Or if you want to be serious about your experiment, you could hold up a Bernie Sanders sign at a Donald Trump rally and a Donald Trump sign at a Bernie Sanders rally (and act the same both times, which would be calm and not trying to promote aggression, unless you want to be a dick and get aggressive about the signs in both phases of the experiment).

Other than that, I agree that there are extreme leftists out there who can get violent. The same can be said for conservatives.
edit on 08pmFri, 08 Apr 2016 23:56:31 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join