It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strangling Crows and Breaking Necks!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
It was a stormy night as I woke in an apartment, the rain was softly hitting the window as the water was trickling down. And there was a flash of lightning, it felt relaxing almost as if rain and lightning felt almost homey.

As I began my journey around the apartment I felt as though being watched and I heard 3 knocks on the balcony door, as I opened the door I came to a realization of 3 big crows at my feet looking at me.

They were not your average crows they seemed about 2-3 times the size and they feathers were more defined almost as if covered in gloss. I guess they could have just been wet... After a rough minute stare off at one another they waddled inside at first I thought they just needed shelter from the rain, but things took a turn for the weird.

One of the crows began to scream, it was the usual calling crows do but it was slightly different more refined and ear piercing. I started to wonder who I just let into the apartment as I was still trying to put my thoughts in place investigating of why I am here.

I then heard a quiet whisper, it felt as if a father like figure but it was not as good sounding as it would be. Mostly due to the fact that it sounded like a typical evil spirit/devil on your shoulder whispering into your ear.

It whispered quietly as if trying not to alarm me or the crows too much "They are Jinn".

As I tried to slowly turn as not to raise suspicion from the unwelcome guests, I began to see one of the crows looking at me and then it gave off the screeching scream as it tried to jump at me.

Within a few inches of distance I grabbed it by the throat and snapped it's neck, and that is when things as the term goes "Sh*t hit the fan*. The 2nd crow transformed into this dark grey almost human like being, it had a fine body build, with piercing eyes and weird hair, I did not hesitate and jumped at it. As I pinned it to the ground I began to choke it to death with my hands until finally it stopped trying to break out.

I then instantly looked up remembering there was 3 and as I was looking through the apartment the lightning outside flashed and in the reflection of the window I saw myself and I had black eyes. Behind the window was the 3rd and finally Jinn, for some reason it looked horrified as if petrified by shock of my eyes, it then transformed back into a crow and flew off.

I then turned around trying to see if the strange voice I heard was an actual person, but what I saw was a sword it looked like like a Katana sticking out of the apartment floor boards. As I pulled it out I began to feel a static surge through my body, and the sword lit up being cloaked in electricity and that is when the voice said "I fell with it and now it is yours".

Upon the final word "Yours" I awoke back in my bed looking at my right hand and as I sat up I looked into my bedroom mirror. Wondering who spoke to me and what that sword was for.
edit on 29-3-2016 by OneManMasquerade because: Technical Issue

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
That's a badass dream!

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManMasquerade

Do you have a prescription for ambien?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Do you have a prescription for ambien?

1stly I sleep like a baby and always wake up well rested.

2ndly I've had an MRI, CT, Blood Work and a whole lot of other tests recently to ensure there was nothing wrong.

So to answer your silly question - No, I don't have a brain disorder and I sleep 8-10 hours. Any more silly questions?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

I was simply wondering. I didn't imply any sort of brain disorders. The things in this thread and others you have made are similar to the side effects of it.

Simply a silly question, nothing more nothing less.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Awesome dream - the battle stage is finally set.

Yes they are jinn, low class jinn because they are crows.

There are 3 types of Rephaim.
1) Ravens - high ranking elitist royality families. This is why there is the rumour that if the Ravens at The Tower of London leave, then the British Monarchy will fail.
2) Crows - low ranking rapha's or jinn. They are seen as shades.
3) Cormorants - coastal based Rapha's. Black feathers of course.

The almost deafening shrill from the crow would be linked to the female version of a Rapha or Banshee wail. Other female versions are Sirens who being coastal based would often lead sailing boats close to the cliffs during storms.

Lightning is linked to air based air elementals / Shaytan class jinn. If they choose fire, then they are often seen as fire elementals.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

1) Ravens - high ranking elitist royality families. This is why there is the rumour that if the Ravens at The Tower of London leave, then the British Monarchy will fail.

The almost deafening shrill from the crow would be linked to the female version of a Rapha or Banshee wail. Other female versions are Sirens who being coastal based would often lead sailing boats close to the cliffs during storms.

Lightning is linked to air based air elementals / Shaytan class jinn. If they choose fire, then they are often seen as fire elementals.

Since I strangled the Crows - Would that not mean the Ravens would come next?

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

Also who are the giant 30 foot Owl ones? That shape shift into giant owls?

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneManMasquerade
Since I strangled the Crows - Would that not mean the Ravens would come next?

Also who are the giant 30 foot Owl ones? That shape shift into giant owls?

Almost certainly ravens next. The enemies of Yahushua are testing your chances of survival when their cover in this world is eventually blown. Many humans will scatter. Followers of the Spirit of Christ will stand their ground. Its going to be similar to the following picture as i once found out - face to face in real life.

Could be linked to a 30ft giant or Moloch who is portrayed as a giant owl at the elitist Bohemian Grove.

Try this. In the dream, speak these exact words: 'Halt in the name of Yahushua'. Giants stop dead in their tracks. Probably because they are curious and stunned at how a human voice can even utter those words.

Moloch will probably laugh and mock you.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
ok I read cows instead of crows. And that made it even more weird

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

What does it mean when one is adjusted to the Fire, Air and Water elements? What does it make them?

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
From the encounter with the Giant 30ft Owls, I have to say that Moloch a.k.a Molochai is hiding somewhere in the Sahara Desert. I found out the location based on the surroundings and the positioning of the sun.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneManMasquerade
What does it mean when one is adjusted to the Fire, Air and Water elements? What does it make them?

i sense 'adjusted' as accustomed or shielded ?

New-agers are saying that human DNA is changing now so maybe it is a physical adjustment. Maybe your spiritual bias has been 'adjusted' to the side of the jinn who utterly despise the Annunaki.

Have you had dreams with giants or Atlas (Greek mythology) ?

Hell, Iblis (Azazel) got ordered by Enki (Lucifer) to bow to Adam. Naturally Iblis said 'screw you aliens. Everything was fine on planet Earth until you evil doers landed and transformed neanderthal man into your slaves'.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

I mean almost as if at one with those 3 elements.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Your girlfriends name isn't Annabelle Lee is it.

Never more....

new topics

top topics

join