It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

St. Mother Teresa's Charity Missioners Catholic Priest Crucified by ISIS on Good Friday!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IsidoreOfSeville
a reply to: windword

I actually agree with you on this.

There's still a chance he's alive.

Point is, it's not 100% confirmed. However, since they don't mind drowning people in cages or burning folks alive, given their history of barbarism, I wouldn't put it past them to do so. Again though, it's not completely confirmed.

Okay, so the reports are conflicting.

I'm not gonna argue at this point. But remember a couple of things;

Disinformation and confusion is an ISIS tactic.
ISIS only take claim for things that advance their cause which is the spread of the scourge of radical Wahhabi Islam. If they think their murder of the priest (if they have if course) will steel resolve against them (ISIS), they will do just what we've seen. Spread confusion about the facts.

Either way AngelofLight still has a valid point in this thread. Maybe we could start again with a new one to remember and mourn all those who have passed at the hands of these brutal totalitarian pigs.

The fact remains that they do crucify Christians and murder all those other groups I mentioned in my first post.
edit on 30-3-2016 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Never mind.

edit on 30-3-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
a reply to: Tiamat384

Well Dear Tiamat,

It is clear that ISIS has launched an extermination campaign against the Assyrian Christians of North Syria and Iraq along all 2015, hundreds of communities have been harassed, their churches completely destroyed and whoever don't convert into Islam is executed, this in spite of whatever other crimes ISIS is carrying out against also Muslims that don't share the same point of view of course.

eaglerising.com...

www.theguardian.com...

This is a genocide that has been not even accepted as existing and so also not yet condemned by the none governments of the Muslim world, it has been however reported by the western media along more than a year.

www.christianpost.com...

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

remind me how long it took the US to address the jews being slaughtered by the thousands in europe?

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Absolutely!

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

originally posted by: namelesss

originally posted by: The angel of light
St. Mother Teresa's Charity Missioners Catholic Priest Crucified by ISIS on Good Friday!

What a Blessing for the priest, to be allowed to demonstrate his Xtian beliefs by dying just as his Lord died!
To judge and blame ISIS for his death is no different than judging and blaming the Romans for Jesus' death!
WHO is responsible for Jesus' death?
You are!
I Am!
All who sin is!
Who are we to judge!
I bet that he went Blissfully!

How dare you......

From the feigned outrage and crocodile tears, I'd guess Xtian?
If my assumption is correct, tell me, o outraged one, if YOU were in that position, about to be killed just like your Beloved Savior/Ideal (assuming, again, your 'Xtianity'), and on the same day he allegedly 'rose' from the dead...
What a wondrous ability to demonstrate one's 'beliefs' to the world!
One needn't even be a Xtian to imagine that!
Tell me how you'd go kicking and screaming, begging to become a Muslim!
Go ahead, be honest for a moment...

I stand by my HONEST words!

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

Firstly, it is CHRISTian

Secondly, I will not respond to your Islamic bait question, but rather respond with another

How would YOU feel if it were you on a cross left to die just because you are not Muslim? What if it were your first born son on it?

Your lack of humanity perfectly portrays the sharia brainwashing you have been subjected to.
edit on 31-3-2016 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   
This thread is strange.

My thoughts and prayers to the recently deceased.

If not, may he be released in good health.

May ISIS be exterminated with the wrath of the devil himself.

May we be forgiven with the mercy of god himself for it.

edit on 3 31 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Father, forgive us, for we know not what we do.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

R.I.P to the brave soul that died in such a fashion.

Considering whats good for the Goose is good for the Gander we should possibly entertain the notion of returning the favor regarding the bastards responsible.

Then again that's probably exactly what these ISIS swine want.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Firstly, it is CHRISTian

It's whatever I write it is, it's whatever you want to write.
Typical Xtian; you didn't ask why I write it like that, you sought no clarification ir understanding, but in your ignorance and arrogance you are ready to 'correct' me, in no uncertain terms!

Secondly, I will not respond to your Islamic bait question, but rather respond with another

Another symptom of a belief infection; evading the question, moving the goalposts fallacy..
There was no 'baiting' implied or meant, it was a very real hypothetical scenario that appears to be giving you some sort of difficulty...

How would YOU feel if it were you on a cross left to die just because you are not Muslim? What if it were your first born son on it?

A) I would hope not to show that my life was one of a hypocrite!
B) I don't need to even acknowledge your question until you answer, Honestly, mine!
C) I am not shown to be a hypocrite just because there happens to be some passing 'feeling' or other!
Are you a "when I feel like it" Xtian?
I guarantee that you won't be "feeling like it" when Jesus comes to your door!
D) I don't think that I ever claimed to be a Xtian, so 'expectations' would have to be be different.
E) Everyone dies at the exact perfect moment in the exact perfect way!
What should I fear?
Have you no Faith?

"Do what you know to be right, say what you know to be true, and leave with faith and patience the consequences to god!" - F.W. Robertson

"Do NOT do to 'others' what you don't want done to you!"
(EVERYTHING in the Universe (and everyone), is 'others', and 'others' Is Self!)!

It seems simple, to me.

Your lack of humanity perfectly portrays the sharia brainwashing you have been subjected to.

Yeah, now you are just babbling!

"We don't see the world as it is, we see it as we are!"

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Sorry, I don't have time for your psychopathic ranting.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Sorry, I don't have time for your psychopathic ranting.

Always an easy out when you have nothing intelligent to say, call names and run away!.
See ya.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Dear TzarChasm,

It took time certainly for US to decide to do something with respect to the so called Holocaust, but there were worst cases in History.

For instance 20 million of Ukrainian and Russian peasants were systematically exterminated along the 1930s either through an artificially caused famine ( Holomodor) or working as slaves in the Gulag by the political machinery of Joseph Stalin, and the Roosevelt Administration remained in absolute silence and inaction along decades with respect to that.

en.wikipedia.org...

Surprisingly if you check the statistics, what ever source of information you use for that, 85% of the members of the Communist Party of the USSR at that time were Jewish people, and they were the ones executing the Stalin commands of genocide against those millions of civilians.

www.yivoencyclopedia.org...

Assyrian Christians never have taken part in any genocide against other people, they were also never enrolled in any political machinery to spread totalitarian ideologies or support dictatorships.

So there are differences in between the cases you are trying to link.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join