It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Crappy Europe: I’m Glad You Hate America…

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
a reply to: Jmilano
Clearly they're not losers. They're relatively well known...whatever. What is the point of your "Argument"...

That your argument that America sucks supported by some freak show trash balls saying America sucks means nothing.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMNOTYOU
I disagree to an extent, but agree about the poor leadership. Though hey, maybe when they restrict the rights there they'll be more successful....

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Jmilano
I'm happy you don't understand. Not surprised.

EDIT:I could easily provide an argument. I decided to simplify it with the song. Greatly simplifying it I might add. But if even that level of simplicity is not enough there is nothing I can do. I can't wait for July 4th. I live in the States and it should be fun.

edit on 29-3-2016 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jmilano

originally posted by: IAMNOTYOU

originally posted by: Jmilano
Euros have classic little men syndrome. They want so bad to be the big dogs but instead of proving it where it counts; in space, the olympics, military, medicine, academics, innovation, etc., they are left to talking smack on Internet forums.

Thats true, in europe we rank countries after how many olympic medals they get, cause thats some importen stuff right there lol

Tell me please, arent you talking "smack" right now?? you must be european to lol

It doesnt matter what your fellow country man does, it have nothing to do with you. You only have to prove yourself, and you only have to prove it to yourself... It doenst make me a great swimmer, just because someone else from my country are great at it, does it??

If you want to be proud of something, be proud of humanity - it is humans who does all of the great things you speak about, isnt it??

Mostly American humans yes.

Had to give you a star for that reply

But offcourse, most americans, came from europe, so that must be why

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Yeah Americans hate it when forigeners make observations about America...

But Americans LOVE to offer advice and interject into other countries affairs!

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I disagree to an extent, but agree about the poor leadership. Though hey, maybe when they restrict the rights there they'll be more successful....

Well, we dont want our leaders to be too smart, makes us servants look dumb - so i certainly hope more restrictions are gonna help, else we in trouble

edit on 29-3-2016 by IAMNOTYOU because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: svetlana84
I really don't know where this "US is the only country with free speech" comes from.

The bill of rights in the UK granted free speech roughly 100 years before the US got the constitution.
France followed just about at the time of the US constitution.
In every EU Nation there is freedom of speech.

(one little exeption is Nazi gloryfing or denying the Holocaust in Germany).

But i guess arrogance comes with ignorance.

You mean free speach like people all over Europe getting visits from the police for talking negatively about the immigrants?

How many links you want?

I got 50 right now in the last 6 months from 1 google search!!!

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

We have plenty of good reasons to believe we’re better than Europe. Mainly because we are.

Education
Democracy
Health system
Income parity
Press freedom
Religious freedom
Crime rates
Teen pregnancy rates
Drug abuse rates
Violent crime rates
Gun crime

Various nations within Europe beat American hands down in pretty much every facet which matters to quality of life. This is not propaganda, this is not exaggeration, this is not boasting, it's the truth as recognized through the empirical data of even American agencies.

Now do you perhaps understand why so much of the world calls you arrogant? You cheer for each other, praise your nation as being "the best", you wave that flag around and preach about how "awesome" America is, when in actual fact that belief is not actually based on much but arrogance.

In what way is the US the "best"?
In prison population?
Military spending?
Income inequality?
Banking failures?
Money in politics?
Corporate power?

I'm not saying this because I "hate" America, far from it. I just loathe ignorant nationalism.
edit on 29-3-2016 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sargeras

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Planners have been from the M.E. to my understanding and there have reportedly been coming through so crime is bound to go up. That is of course based of what I am aware of and have seen around ATS and the news.

Well ofcourse there is a lot of problems with immigrants, but IMHO, thats mostly because we have poor leadership, who cant work together, and wont take responsibility to solve this problem in a proper fasion, not so much because of the immigrants themself

My point was only, that we have the exact same problems, with or without immigrants - removing them from the equation, wont solve anything

You are #ing kidding right?

Without the immigrants thousands of EU women wouldn't have been raped groped or otherwise molested!

This is if course not mentioning bombs and bullets that those same immigrants used on EU citizens...

I think you have oxygen deprevation, quick pull your head out of your ass!!!

Your leaders don't make immigrants criminals, their culture causes that, hence their home countries being completely # for about 1,000 years!

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
What I find interesting is that I hear from Americans, "This is America. Keep your opinion to yourself. We are different." And then we have Americans postulating their politics in other's stuff(more than 1 thread). Pick one and go with it.

These because 1 American says somthing, that means we all said it right?

I would insult you, but your beating yourself up plenty well enough already..... I thought you were one of those " just because most Muslims support terrorists, doesn't mean they all are" types!?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

The ignorance is strong with you, Lord Dense.

I pity you and your feeble mind.

Your comments betray the fact that you are but a sheep.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sargeras

Planners have been from the M.E. to my understanding and there have reportedly been coming through so crime is bound to go up. That is of course based of what I am aware of and have seen around ATS and the news.

Well ofcourse there is a lot of problems with immigrants, but IMHO, thats mostly because we have poor leadership, who cant work together, and wont take responsibility to solve this problem in a proper fasion, not so much because of the immigrants themself

My point was only, that we have the exact same problems, with or without immigrants - removing them from the equation, wont solve anything

Without the immigrants thousands of EU women wouldn't have been raped groped or otherwise molested!

This is if course not mentioning bombs and bullets that those same immigrants used on EU citizens...

Your leaders don't make immigrants criminals, their culture causes that, hence their home countries being completely # for about 1,000 years!

So your are a racist, good for you

No off course not, its only if 1 muslim does something bad, that we can blame all of them, right? right?

Of course there is culturel differences which causes problems - you might not be able to find a solution to that problem, but iam sure there are other smarter people out there, that might

Did you even get my point, you know the one about europeans blowing up europeans? you know IRA, ROT, Breivik and such? I was only stating that we had problems before the immigrants, so it cant all be their fault, can it?

But dont mind me, iam just a guy with oxygen deprevation exercising my right to free speach..

edit on 29-3-2016 by IAMNOTYOU because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki

OK, please elaborate on that, because I am quite sure you are fully ignorant of who I am!!!

BTW, dig very deep, I am very knowledgeable in many fields of study, cultures, religions and sciences!

Plz dig very deep, because at the bottom, you will find a true to the name " truth seeker" and little else but a world class chef, an eidetic memory, strong family values, amazing work ethic and very strong faith in my own countrymen to overcome and out adapt every adversary the world could bring our way!!

But plz, elaborate further in how you know nothing about me!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Hahahahahaha!!!

Carry on.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

OK, please elaborate on that, because I am quite sure you are fully ignorant of who I am!!!

BTW, dig very deep, I am very knowledgeable in many fields of study, cultures, religions and sciences!

Plz dig very deep, because at the bottom, you will find a true to the name " truth seeker" and little else but a world class chef, an eidetic memory, strong family values, amazing work ethic and very strong faith in my own countrymen to overcome and out adapt every adversary the world could bring our way!!

I like your qoute in the bottom of all this "I get it you think you are " special "!!! In reality you are pathetic!!"

Dont agree with it, but it fits well with the post your making

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

No off course not, its only if 1 muslim does something bad, that we can blame all of them, right? right?

Of course there is culturel differences which causes problems - you might not be able to find a solution to that problem, but iam sure there are other smarter people out there, that might

Did you even get my point, you know the one about europeans blowing up europeans? you know IRA, ROT, Breivik and such? I was only stating that we had problems before the immigrants, so it cant all be their fault, can it?

But dont mind me, iam just a guy with oxygen deprevation exercising my right to free speach..

So pointing out facts about every single Muslim majority country on the planet makes me a racist?

Islam is a religion not a race.... I would laugh but you are so pathetic it makes me want to cry instead!

The IRA has killed how many people in the last 15 years?

Because the IRA is by far the big fish of your pathetic examples.

Did you mean to say something worth reading?

Plz do so at your leisure, because the bs you just remarked is hardly worth responding to!!

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I like your qoute in the bottom of all this "I get it you think you are " special "!!! In reality you are pathetic!!"

Dont agree with it, but it fits well with the post your making

I am glad you enjoy the signature quote, I have it there for folks just like you!!!

Plz continue, between you my steak and my beers I am not sure what I am enjoying more at the moment.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

So pointing out facts about every single Muslim majority country on the planet makes me a racist?

Islam is a religion not a race.... I would laugh but you are so pathetic it makes me want to cry instead!

The IRA has killed how many people in the last 15 years?

Because the IRA is by far the big fish of your pathetic examples.

Did you mean to say something worth reading?

Plz do so at your leisure, because the bs you just remarked is hardly worth responding to!!

And yet you responded, must have hit a nerve or something

Hope i dont make you cry to much

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Yea...proude to be an American...but the food is solo much better...got to be away to tade out for fresh bread and a cafe!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join