It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Crappy Europe: I’m Glad You Hate America…

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well played, sir. A star for you.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMNOTYOU
Planners have been from the M.E. to my understanding and there have reportedly been coming through so crime is bound to go up. That is of course based of what I am aware of and have seen around ATS and the news.

link   

originally posted by: rigel4
a reply to: Metallicus

Europeans have class and sophistication...

Americans have well... Donuts

Tallyho old man..(carry on)

If having class and sophistication means destroying your own countries then leave me in my tasteless , classless , unsophisticated world. I can set back while enjoying my doughnuts and coffee watching Europe fall apart....

link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
I'm happy you're glad I hate your country.

Explicit Lyrics:

Those guys seem like winners.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tearman
The attitude ought to be, if the rest of the world can do healthcare for all, and since we're so sure about ourselves, we ought to be able to do it too, except even better.

Actually the attitude should be if you're so worthless as a member of society you can't afford healthcare then who cares about you. America does have the best healthcare in the world, if you can afford it. Bc capitalism.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

I think this calls for a brief interlude one of my favorite renditions

Ray Charles America the beautiful

edit on 29-3-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Jmilano
Hell yes. The Exploited are a great band. Sad to have missed them this past summer...

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

This OPED piece is written in a somewhat tongue in cheek format, but still manages to capture just how much I care about having my country looked down on by others around the world. I really don't care about what other people think about me in my RL and that extends to European attitudes towards my country.

Enough to make a thread about it perhaps?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jmilano
Euros have classic little men syndrome. They want so bad to be the big dogs but instead of proving it where it counts; in space, the olympics, military, medicine, academics, innovation, etc., they are left to talking smack on Internet forums.

Thats true, in europe we rank countries after how many olympic medals they get, cause thats some importen stuff right there lol

Tell me please, arent you talking "smack" right now?? you must be european to lol

It doesnt matter what your fellow country man does, it have nothing to do with you. You only have to prove yourself, and you only have to prove it to yourself... It doenst make me a great swimmer, just because someone else from my country are great at it, does it??

If you want to be proud of something, be proud of humanity - it is humans who does all of the great things you speak about, isnt it??

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality
I prefer my song :3 There are covers by it such as by Destruction, an German thrash metal band. For some thought them to be American
Oops.

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
What an ignorant, uneducated mess of an article.

"The French helped us a bit, thanks for that by the way" ... Uh, without the French we wouldn't have had a snowball's chance in HELL against the British.

The article reads like some macho WWE wrestler who thinks he's an intellectual.

And that appeals to people, it appeals to their sense of masculinity. Why? Because people feel powerless in today's world. People feel they have no control, no power, no hope and no direction. People want to feel like they're macho and in charge, people want to feel important and swing their you-know-what around.

Well guess what? That's all in your heads. If you feel emasculated, that's on you in your messed up, warped mind. Go defrag your psyche and get back to us when you've worked out all your mental issues and insecurities.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Oh shush, this thread is very complex and of great importance. Too complicated for us Europeans.

Ok no long being sarcastic it is a pissing contest.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Ever thought about WHY there are so many refugees fleeing to Europe?

Might have to do with decades of US Bombing the living hell out of the middle east for no reason?

Oh and if you speak about crime rates: check the stats its not looking good for the US.

Crime rates US vs Europe

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Hell yes. The Exploited are a great band. Sad to have missed them this past summer...

I think we're from different sides of the tracks.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84
What do you disagree with exactly?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Clearly they're not losers. They're relatively well known...whatever. What is the point of your "Argument"...

edit on 29-3-2016 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: IAMNOTYOU

originally posted by: Jmilano
Euros have classic little men syndrome. They want so bad to be the big dogs but instead of proving it where it counts; in space, the olympics, military, medicine, academics, innovation, etc., they are left to talking smack on Internet forums.

Thats true, in europe we rank countries after how many olympic medals they get, cause thats some importen stuff right there lol

Tell me please, arent you talking "smack" right now?? you must be european to lol

It doesnt matter what your fellow country man does, it have nothing to do with you. You only have to prove yourself, and you only have to prove it to yourself... It doenst make me a great swimmer, just because someone else from my country are great at it, does it??

If you want to be proud of something, be proud of humanity - it is humans who does all of the great things you speak about, isnt it??

Mostly American humans yes.

link   

Planners have been from the M.E. to my understanding and there have reportedly been coming through so crime is bound to go up. That is of course based of what I am aware of and have seen around ATS and the news.

Well ofcourse there is a lot of problems with immigrants, but IMHO, thats mostly because we have poor leadership, who cant work together, and wont take responsibility to solve this problem in a proper fasion, not so much because of the immigrants themself

My point was only, that we have the exact same problems, with or without immigrants - removing them from the equation, wont solve anything

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
What I find interesting is that I hear from Americans, "This is America. Keep your opinion to yourself. We are different." And then we have Americans postulating their politics in other's stuff(more than 1 thread). Pick one and go with it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join