It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Crappy Europe: I’m Glad You Hate America…

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

FRIENDLY REMINDER: AMERICA IS A CONTINTENT NOT AN F....ING country.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I live in England - just to clarify for you Americans - that is currently part of Europe.

And the OP is right - Americans are arrogant, and full of themselves, and pretty dumb too - in the grand scale of things and people.

However, let me assure the OP that I hate Europe, and what it stands for, and everything about it far more than I hate America.

I never thought I would see the day, but europeans are currently more stupid, more blinkered, more brainwashed, and more subservient to the state - collectively - which is pretty amazing since it's a collection of countries all with their own cultures and values - than the US ever was.

I mean, come on even if you're in the US you can see the problems and how things could be better, and how messed up the place is.

Europe is at least 10 times worse on every conceivable issue.

Especially where politicians and their aims and goals are concerned.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zouler

FRIENDLY REMINDER: AMERICA IS A CONTINTENT NOT AN F....ING country.

You are right-the continent of America made up of many effing nations. There is effing Colombia, effing Brazil, effing Chile...and so forth. It's the United states that has irked some people and not the other 'American' countries that happen to share the same continent.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

It's the United states that has irked some people and not the other 'American' countries that happen to share the same continent.

North 'America' (including Canada), Central and South America, hold over flag planting notions from the days of Manifest Destiny.

US renamed places on the map like 'New' Mexico, 'Baja' California to fit into the new world scheme started back when.

They still running that program somewhere in the gubment basements.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

You might want to double check which Europeans are talking down to you as most of those people you think are European are immigrants. UK for example is full of immigrants and I have found that the majority dislike the British also. They will come in droves to these shores yet they dislike their hosts, occasionally they pretend to like the British but its a thin veil easily seen through. So yeah they probably hate the yanks, and Aussies too!

If in doubt ask where is mommy and daddy from, you will see soon enough

edit on 31-3-2016 by zinc12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I'm sorry, this isn't trolling.

I agree that trolling can possibly be constructive...this thread is not, in any way, shape or form. Although it's rarely the case, trolling can be productive, clever, funny...some might even say it's an art form. I remember trolling back in the day when the 'net was in its infancy, I was pretty good at it.

But it was never malicious, it was good humoured and I actually established some long-time contacts with people, so I guess you could say it was kind of constructive. Trolling was prevalent back then, when Yahoo chatrooms were popular.

This isn't trolling, this is vitriol and animosity.

Growing up I never hated America or saw it as an enemy...quite the contrary. I've no idea where this nonsense came from. Also, I'd like to agree on the point that I also do not see myself as european - it's too broad and generic.

You seriously mean to tell me that you consider Spanish people to be the same as Italian people? You seriously mean to tell me that if you have 2 french people, that they're identical in every way?

I stand by my initial assessment of the OP, this is not trolling this is pathetic. I'm shocked that this thread is still open, shocked that it has more flags than it did last night. Shocked that OP is too lame to even contribute to their own thread.

Shocked that ATS allow threads like this to continue...you can't mention certain chemicals but someone can post this crap. I'd have the exact same attitude if a "european" (doesn't exist as faer as I'm concerned) composed a similar thread.

Don't justify this thread with that nonsense, don't validate the stupid. This thread is the work of a scared little boy who is too ignorant to even respond to the stupid that he started.

Here's an idea - if someone posts a thread on ATS, and people respond...but the OP doesn't respond...OP shouldn't be allowed to make another thread.

I lurked this site for damn near a decade and even I can see why it's a shadow of what it used to be...seems ATS care more about pushing crap products on us that providing suitable content. This site has become nothing more than a platform for morons to push their narrow minded world view on the rest of us.

Less than a year after creating an account and I'm contemplating bailing.

Shame.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

Well if you live in England as I do also you will have probably noticed that the majority of the immigrants, including the European ones hate the English. I have told several of them that I have encountered with their bad attitude to f off back home!

We have to get out of the EU at all costs, it is an organisation completely controlled by outside interests who seek to use it as a tool to destroy Europe.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: HeathenJessie

You, and others, make some valid points about the OP, his motivations in starting this thread and his lack of involvement.

He is currently on ATS, and has been quite regularly since starting this thread.

I'd love to see his responses to some of the comments made and explain exactly why he started this thread and why he seems to have abandoned it.

But......?

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I agree completely, and if I don't feel up for the management of thread replies then I don't start one.
Respect for a debating/discussion platform and it's members is all it is for me. I guess the OP just wanted to enjoy a cheap hit n run OP.
I can understand it if one wishes to carry out such a course of action, but I would consider such a person a lame arsed prick.
My hope is that the OP does not fall under such a label. It could set a disappointing precedent for ATS.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Personally, I refuse to star or flag this thread for obvious reasons.

Y'all want to be real? Human?

Men and women...y'all want to debate the morals and ethics of war. Talk about culture, assimilation?

You all want to discuss that, seriously...then partake in this mud-slinging?

Be a man or woman, whatever you are - if you flagged this crap, unflag it.

Show some solidarity, show that you can be mature...that you can be part of this community and contribute, petty diferences aside.

I'm being serious, man. the people who flagged this have an opportunity here to say peace out and abandon this junk, put a message out to this clown.

Reasonable people should not be contributing to this debate...everyone should get on the fence and forget this ever happened.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I created a thread in the rant section calling ATS out on this crap and it appears to have been deleted.

I'm out - f*** this site.

Shame on you, ATS - you sold out. Have fun pushing junk products on people.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: HeathenJessie
Reasonable people should not be contributing to this debate

Yes they should, and many more reasonable people than lame emotional ones.
Only reasonable people will call the OP out for the silliness it and he present themselves as.
Reasonable people should always impartially call out prick-like OP's and their author's who choose to refrain from engaging in the debate after their post.
Such folk are more commonly found grazing in facebook, such people also commonly exhibit prick-like attributes.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: HeathenJessie

My condolences, you obviously lost it. Fun with trolling, a sense of dignity and all the respect you once may held deeply for your fellow ATSliens with opposing viewpoints. Given the flat crap the OP started this with I now seriously doubt your sanity. You know... there are some real issues and then there are those one couldn't care less about. You chose to rather make a fuzz about some marginal thread, authored in the basement of some mum's house.

Nowadays we see people like you coming forward with their paternalistic BS on a daily basis. Full of nasty ideas like the effin selfproclaimed thought-police. Always ready to "kill 'em all" for the sake of havin' a clean ATS, no matter how empty, shallow and predictably lifeless it might be once they're finished. Loosing control might be bad at times, but absolute control-freaks are obviously worse.

And to suger my entertainment pie, your whole take on the topic turned from perfectly understandable to hilariously preposterous the moment you've got mad about it all, and hence decided to push your narrow minded world view on the rest of us morons. Suitable content, eh? Oh the irony...

I'll give you some credit for that, dada siegt! But you folks should really consider (more) meditation right now and try to take this sh!t way more easy. At least if you don't wanna suffer a fricken heart attack about some stupid crap in the internetz. Is it really worth it? Just saying.

edit on 31-3-2016 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-3-2016 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

As a European hey I love Americans and the USA. The US experiment is a wonder to the world. Like your music, love your films too, special compliment to the film Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Total brilliance

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Why did you reply to the OP on page 16 of a thread he hasn't replied to anyone? Lol, the story now is more about a lame hit n run thread don't you think?
...or did you actually expect a reply from the OP? Lol again!

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Nevertheless, we're in bat-country right now.

(post by Naabaahii removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

I'm sorry, just got Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas on the brain again. Too many memories.

To Public Opinion..................... Thanks

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Naabaahii

Congratulations, you have perfectly stated the case for those who believe all Americans are exactly like the stereotypical American arsehole that is often portrayed in MSM.

Fortunately many of us know otherwise.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
a reply to: purplemer
Terrorism..?

Very low percentage of immigrants cause terrorism. More likely to be caused by someone of national descent.

new topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join