It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Crappy Europe: I’m Glad You Hate America…

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: neo96

Okay, what exactly are you going to criticize? Can't wait to read it.

As for this thread, it's a waste of time, because the OP is the typical everyday 'murican. Go 'murica, god, greatest country in the world, god, 'murica...did i forgot something?

Jokes aside, I don't know why you guys getting all personal about this, it's not Europe's fault you guys can get randomly shot at, at college, or street or basically anywhere.

People are sick of everything that your government has done and still doing. Do you not agree?

Which doesn't amount to snip compared to all of what Europe has done.

I don't get too upset when Europe, and it's long, and bloody history, after it's meddling in the world for centuries.

Some of us don't IGNORE history.

That gave us the Vikings,Hitler,the crusades,The British Empire,The French Empire,and the Spanish Empire.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMNOTYOU
a reply to: Tiamat384

Actually most terrorism done in europe in recent times, have nothing to do with immigrants

-Rote Armee
-IRA
-Anders Breivik
Just to mention a few

All national raised terrorist, and they have killed and cause a lot more destruction than immigrants have...

That's a dumbass comment. Regardless of domestic 'homegrown' terrorism, Europe obviously has a immigrant terrorism problem as well. And, since no terrorism problem is a small problem, you have a very serious immigrant terrorism problem...and unfortunately it's probably going to get worse.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Oh dear, patriotism...
Watch "Untold History of the United States" from Oliver Stone, then you know why the whole world has strongly mixed feelings about your beloved country.

1. The only ones who were ever crazy enough to drop an ATOMIC BOMB on another country
2. Monsanto
3. Scientology
4. NSA
5. Torture & Guantanamo
6. Fabricated evidence as excuse to invade Iraq
7. Drone wars

Do I have to continue? Because I could...

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

Being the government is what adults do- whining and bitching about how bad they are is what teens do.

Acting like an adult is paying ones OWN way through life,

Not acting like a 'teen' and expect the state to do it for them.

That is as childish as it gets.

But then again the nation was formed because some people got sick and tired of European ways.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Lol, this has been an amusing thread, plenty of bitchin' whingin' and handbags at dawn, the perfect mix haha!
Thanks for the laugh OP

I couldn't give a toss if Europe or the US can piss further than the other or not, I just love living in my little corner on the coast of SW England, to me this is the best place in the world, and there are plenty of #hole places in the UK I'm so glad I don't live in.

Carry on the whinging folks, genuine amusement, and the angrier ones are even better because I imagine some of you rocking in your chair with crazed eyes lol.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Dont forget the dutch and all the colonies they had in Africa and well... we all know what came out of those places right...

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Bennyzilla you answering on the OPs behalf?

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
This would be a valid op if there were no white European origin people living in the US, though seeing that the US has a large number of euro descendants, the thread lacks lustr

Maybe it's about time that each side of the creek accepted the good and bad parts of each other's nations and lifestyles

Interesting, I don't think the US would have won WW2 without the Russians and other euro nations, fairly weak argument. Figure a united euro under the Nazis would have steamrolled the US

Maybe time for a few people to grow up, stop the I can piss higher than you contest, you are both petty little school yard children at times, just like this

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Dont forget the dutch and all the colonies they had in Africa and well... we all know what came out of those places right...

I know the US has been cleaning up Europe's mess in the middle east for the lat 40 years.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

This would be a valid op if there were no white European origin people living in the US, though seeing that the US has a large number of euro descendants, the thread lacks lustr

That is the funniest part there.

Since this country was founded by Europeans, and it mostly has European descendants.

It's basically SELF HATRED from all sides.
edit on 30-3-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: Irishhaf

I know the US has been cleaning up Europe's mess in the middle east for the lat 40 years.

Clearing?

You mean stirring it and making it worse

Like to see how you clean up a dirty room? You just set the house on fire ?

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

No I mean meddling from European powers.

Like.

It is easy to blame what is going on in Iraq or Syria on dictators and terrorists, but these various bad actors are bit players in a drama that goes back at least to World War I. What is happening is that the arrangements that the British and French created during and after World War I

newrepublic.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Like to see how you clean up a dirty room? You just set the house on fire ?

Hahaha brilliant!

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I've been to over 80 countries, lived and worked in 19 of them, and Americans are near the very top for the nicest and most hospitable people I've ever had the pleasure of coming across.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

That gave us the Vikings,Hitler,the crusades,The British Empire,The French Empire,and the Spanish Empire

On your side of the planet they gave us Native American Genocide and race riots. We can both claim slavery.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

We spend more money in the world on everything.

Wrong.

That includes the welfare industrial complex. Thats social engineering.

Wrong.
Per head of population the US spends FAR LESS than most European nations on social programs.
You don;t even have a medical system in comparison to most of Europe.

Maybe Europe shouldn't outsource their 'security' needs to someone else.

We don't, so I'm not sure where you're getting this particular line of bs from.

We spend more money two social programs that provide 'free' healthcare than most EU countries entire populations.

No, you don't.
You're confusing overall spending with per capita.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

You mean on half my side.

Since half my ancestors were natives.

Europe had it's genocide. See Hitler, and gas chambers.

So Europe isn't the one to be criticizing anyone.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

I couldn't give a toss if Europe or the US can piss further than the other or not,

But you gave enough of a toss to put in your own two cents...I guess you care more than you think.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

That gave us the Vikings,Hitler,the crusades,The British Empire,The French Empire,and the Spanish Empire

On your side of the planet they gave us Native American Genocide and race riots. We can both claim slavery.

So europe has never had race riots or practiced genocide ever... is that what your saying?

I want to be certain before I proceed, get my ducks in a row as it were...

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Not Wrong about ANYTHING.

The American republic has endured for well over two centuries, but over the past 50 years, the apparatus of American governance has undergone a radical transformation. In some basic respects—its scale, its preoccupations, even many of its purposes—the U.S. government today would be scarcely recognizable to Franklin D. Roosevelt, much less to Abraham Lincoln or Thomas Jefferson.

In 2010 alone, government at all levels oversaw a transfer of over $2.2 trillion in money, goods and services.

Are Entitlements corrupting us?

Over $2.2 TRILLION in current federal spending is on SOCIAL ENGINEERING.

Lets go for the gold shall we.

Over 1 trillion on medicare, and medicaid.

OVer 1 trillion on social security.

That is not counting other social programs like food stamps that has over 50 milion people on them providing that free 'gmo' food to the masses.

That's not counting student loan debt at another TRILLION.

My personal favorite is when it comes to PERSONAL assets aka HouseHold Assets at over 88 Trillion dollars.

3 times that of Corporate assets.

The pinnacle?

Over 100 trillion dollars OWED to those programs with no effing way to ever pay for them.

www.usdebtclock.org...

We have more.

We spend more.

Than ANYONE.
edit on 30-3-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join