It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Temple to Ba’al, Will Stand in Times Square

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Yeah I have read about DIA and seen the paintings. Interesting stuff but its been there for quite some time and the world is still going.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: Joecanada11

Uhhhhhhhhh . . . I have a small question . . .

more or less exactly how CLOSE have you been walking with/to Yehovah in order to be able to read HIS mind?

Color me skeptical to the max re your conclusions.

It appears that you have read not much . . . or perhaps nothing of HIS RECORD in such matters.

There is no evidence for God or Jehovah, quite simply these are fairy tales for both adults and children.

whywontgodhealamputees.com...

Does God answer prayers?

According to believers, the answer is certainly yes. For example, at any Christian bookstore you can find hundreds of books about the power of prayer. On the Internet you can find thousands of testimonials to the many ways that God works in our lives today. Even large city newspapers and national magazines run stories about answered prayers. God seems to be interacting with our world and answering millions of prayers on planet Earth every day.

So...

Jesus clearly says that if you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer. He does not say it once -- he says it many times in many ways in the Bible.

And yet, even with millions of people praying, nothing will happen.

No matter how many people pray. No matter how sincere those people are. No matter how much they believe. No matter how devout and deserving the recipient. Nothing will happen. The legs will not regenerate. Prayer does not restore the severed limbs of amputees. You can electronically search through all the medical journals ever written -- there is no documented case of an amputated leg being restored spontaneously. And we know that God ignores the prayers of amputees through our own observations of the world around us. If God were answering the prayers of amputees to regenerate their lost limbs, we would be seeing amputated legs growing back every day.

edit on 11-4-2016 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

But remember he always answers prayers for lost car keys or a good parking spot. Even answers prayers for the pastors of mega churches to have the financial means for private jets. Maybe he just doesn't like amputees because they are blemishes and he didn't like those with blemishes in the old testament.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

Yes,I know that during the time that Yeshua/Jesus went back to heaven.
The apostles thought he would return during their lifetime.The missing
key was Israel returning to the land that God gave them.Seeing that Israel
didn't return to the land until 1948.
That is when the countdown really started to escalate.Yes,we are definitely
in the end times!

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

People have been saying that for ever. The only End Times Chaos that's ever going to happen is when the crazy Religious nutters cause it themselves.

It won't be supernatural or from any God's or Demons. It baffles me why grown adults still believe something like this. Not just a few either, but millions of them.

Not one of them ever admits when they're wrong about it either. Which happens over and over again. Now, they just keep saying, "Soon. It's just around the corner." I guess you only have to be right once though huh. But you can be wrong as many times as you want.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

That's the scary part of beliefs. People want to believe it so bad they see the horrific things as biblical and that there's nothing that can be done. Or nothing that should be done to stop it. They want the end to come because they believe then they will finally get to see god is all his glory and blah blah blah.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

That’s no big thing for NY City

Years ago I worked for Scholastic publishing on Broadway

At lunch time we use to walk down the street and there was a huge 30 foot female Goddess with 16 humongous breasts bulging from her body right outside a SOHO art studio

NYC has all kinds of gods and goddesses running around in it

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
In any case, I would advise people to be very weary about going near that thing

You might get smitten

That's even worse than being mugged!

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Meh I doubt anyone would be smitten. God stopped doing works in the world thousands of years ago. Very convenient of him. Maybe he got bored with earth and created a better planet with a superior species elsewhere.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

That's the scary part of beliefs. People want to believe it so bad they see the horrific things as biblical and that there's nothing that can be done. Or nothing that should be done to stop it. They want the end to come because they believe then they will finally get to see god is all his glory and blah blah blah.

But not all beliefs are treated like that. Only Religious ones because part of the Religion is not to doubt the Religion no matter how crazy the belief is that it's requiring it's followers to have. It's mind control of the worst kind.

We all have beliefs, even Religious people have other beliefs that they don't insist are true. Hell, that's why they are beliefs in the first place. Religious Beliefs on the other hand force people into a position that no other beliefs do.

I know you already know this, but it still drives me crazy. Especially because there are so many people doing it and it's always causing problems. Yet none of them will just see it for what it is and take the steps necessary to stop the madness.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
It's hypocritical to approve of a temple dedicated to the belief that God's Holy Child had to be murdered as a sacrifice for sins in order to be able to go to Heaven, while disapproving of a temple of a Pagan, child sacrifice god.

If child sacrifice is wrong then it's wrong whether it's called "Pagan" or "Catholic".

By the way, the child sacrifices were happening to Moloch not Ba'al...

Ba'al was a Pagan fertility god of storms and fertility.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Hillary said she was going to sacrifice a chicken to Molech, in one of those emails.

The end is nigh

Young male prostitute = chicken. Just saying. The topic that was about that particular email was removed because "it makes no sense to sacficice a chicken to moloch". Yeah, well, maybe it wasn't about a chicken with feathers and a beak at all. MODS: You should restore that deleted topic. Thread's number was 1113202

edit on 12-4-2016 by Username123 because: wrong word

edit on 12-4-2016 by Username123 because: added thread number

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I heard that the plans for this temple in N.Y. has been cancelled.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join