It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Temple to Ba’al, Will Stand in Times Square

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Temple to Ba’al, Ancient Idol Worshiped in Biblical Times, Will Stand in Times Square

Next month, a symbol of Biblical paganism which was stamped out after monotheism appeared with the patriarch Abraham will rise in two of the major cultural centers of the world: London and New York.

The original center of idol worship on which the structures will be modeled stood in Palmyra, Syria, for 2,000 years – until ISIS arrived in August of 2015 and, viewing the temple as a formidable spiritual threat and symbol of idolatry, destroyed it.

ISIS has reduced to rubble many ancient religious and Biblical sites since it began its reign in Iraq and Syria: St. Elijah’s Monastery, the tomb of the Biblical prophet Jonah, the ancient city of Ninevah. While the world has mourned the loss of these irreplaceable sites, only one will be rebuilt: the arch of the Temple of Palmyra, better known as the Temple of Ba’al.

I thought the topic was rather interesting considering all that's been spoken about on the subject of Ba'al and the NWO elites etc. This article is wrought with religious commentary. I read the article myself and I thought I'd post it here and see what some of our members who are familiar with the symbolism and implied meanings.

Thoughts?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

I heard about this a few days ago and wondered if a thread would be
made about it.I am not really shocked by this and expect more of the
same.End times people,we are definitely in the end times.Great thread
Slayer.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
No bias in that article, is there? Ahem.

This should stir things up a bit. I can't say I'm a big fan of celebrating baby murderers, but then the Jews and their "god" committed genocide, and murdered 42 children, among their other atrocities. Everyone seems to be cool with that, so why not? May as well celebrate another brutal and depraved cult. Last days my...foot.
edit on 3/29/2016 by Klassified because: I'll get it right yet

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Last days my foot...

I am very sorry to inform you all that we are in the end times.
Time is running short and everyone needs to prepare.We are
all in for a very bumpy ride.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
A noteworthy feature of this archway is that it is actually a triptych (sp?).
duckduckgo.com...
The first entry is the actual archway entrance in question.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

Last days my foot...

For all the things that seem to be wrong in the world, we are actually doing far better than in the past. This perception that we've been on a decline despite of all the facts is just weird to me. I think people forget how messed up society has been for the last 2,000 years or so.
edit on 29-3-2016 by Abysha because: grammar

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
We are getting very close and you are very wise mamabeth.

Rabbi Lord Jonathan Sacks, the former Chief Rabbi of Great Britain, made a prescient comment on the new moral reality in an article in the the Wall Street Journal in 2011, warning, “A tsunami of wishful thinking has washed across the West saying that you can have sex without the responsibility of marriage, children without the responsibility of parenthood, social order without the responsibility of citizenship, liberty without the responsibility of morality and self-esteem without the responsibility of work and earned achievement.”

From your article cited SLAYER69 ^

Yes, these are the times we are now living in, the Rabbi is correct.

A few things are yet to take place before the End Times are fulfilled, but we're right at a critical tipping point, keep watching.

edit on 29-3-2016 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

Last days my foot...

The apostle John thought so too...

Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

...2000 years ago!

On topic: One has to wonder, why this temple, and why New York and London, other than them both being financial centers of the world?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I've heard these are only the first two of many that are planned.
edit on 29-3-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Are you waiting for total world devistation from outside forces before you says, "whoa, was I wrong! Sorry!!"

There is nothi g but doom in most countries, the USA being no exception. Or are you just an osterich?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I've heard these are only the first two of many that are planned.

Any idea where? Other than Syria rebuilding the one daesh destroyed?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

If Ba'al himself showed up in Times Square, he'd have a "I heart NY" t-shirt, have a nice deli sandwich, and get mugged.

All within the 1st hour.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Trying to remember where I saw/heard that, but at the time, it was something that registered more as rumor than hard source. Of course, since we are talking NWO, then this would be what would go on from the religious prophetic angle. So I mentioned it here.

If they are going building two, then why not more in the pipeline? It's one thing to build an accurate recreation as a means of trying to recover something irretrievably lost, but what exactly is the purpose of recreating it twice? And why not plan to recreate some of the other things that have been lost to similar acts? I remember some giant stone Buddhas and other ancient landmarks that have been destroyed by Muslim extremists that could stand to be recreated in some form for the world.

So why only the temple of Ba'al, and why do it twice?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Hillary said she was going to sacrifice a chicken to Molech, in one of those emails.

The end is nigh
edit on 29-3-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Hillary said she was going to sacrifice a chicken to Molech, in one of those emails.

The end is nigh

Oh, please! If you ask her, she'll tell you very clearly that she is planning on saucing a chicken in mole.

And she had no idea she could juggle two accounts on one device.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Totally awesome.

I fully support equal rights for non-Christian belief and lack of belief in America.

It's been a real fight to get this far.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

So you are in full support of a practice that burned newborns alive in fire?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

The end is nigh

Oh, please! If you ask her, she'll tell you very clearly that she is planning on saucing a chicken in mole.

And she had no idea she could juggle two accounts on one device.

Nope, she definitely said she wanted to source something to Turkey.

You are spot on about the accounts though.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

People have been ranting that it's the end times for the whole of recorded history. I'll believe it when I see it.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Monger

I'd rather not believe it because I don't see it, this whole "see it to believe it" thing is overrated, especially with the end of the world and stuff like that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join