It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Muslims Must Be Assumed To Be Dangerous

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Please, tell us what you saw and what you found out and what you know. If you know the Truth, I would personally feel obligated to share it with my fellow humankind.

You could die tomorrow!

Are you seriously that worried about your ATS reputation?

We hear "crazy stuff" here All the time!

Even if your information is not taken well, most members wont even see it, this deep into a thread, and a lot of those who do see it will probably forget all about it within a month.

If your precious image is devasted because of this... Go create a new account and start over!

How many more reasons do I need to come up with?

I wanna know what you know, dammit!

If I saw an alien or a bigfoot, or a ghost, I would tell people who are interested in such things, such as on this website. I don't give a damn What people would say or think. I Know what I saw with my own eyes, dammit! The only reason I might not tell is if I had some good reason to believe that what I saw was Most likely not what I thought I saw, due to: mental issues, extreme stress, lack of sleep, drug use, etc... Do you have a good reason to believe what you saw was not real?

Tell us! If the hordes of detractors and trolls flood the thread instantaneously, Tell Us! If nobody here ever believes another word you say, Tell Us! If a CIA agent instantly teleports to your room to assassinate you as soon as you hit Post, Tell Us!

Tell us before the truth is lost, FOREVER!!!

edit on 3/30/2016 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

originally posted by: Metallicus
I said, based on the high number of Muslims that are radicalized I will be assuming they are dangerous because I don't have the skills or time to decide which is which. I said I personally will avoid Muslims.

Nope. I dont know where you get your 1% from. It's closer to 50-80% - depending on the source country.

As for the guy who mentioned that "50% of serial killers are white" lol! In predominantly white usa - of course they are. Actually, thats quite low, and seems to indicate that per capita - far too many serial killers in the US are non-white. However this is all comparing apples and oranges as in countries in the West that have a significant muslem population (Sweden for instance), the crime rate amongst muslims is right through the roof per cpita. It's so high it's frightening. Rape, murder, assault, theft, drug trafficking - you name it - muslims lead the pack by a country mile or more.

Have you looked into how many Muslims have been radicalized? Sources I was just reading said less than 1%, not 20%.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Youa reply to: aorAki
You say you "respect tolerance..." yet you are happy to defend the most intolerant, mysoginistic, and violent movement on the planet? Interesting.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   
By the way, I seriously doubt you will be harmed by having a personal relationship with a Muslim. Even if they are an extremist, I think those types usually do their terror attacks on large groups of people who they do not know personally. You may be correct that you have no reason to know a Muslim person, but on the other hand, you could be missing out on a very enriching and rewarding relationship.

Since Islamic extremist terrorists usually attack random crowds, you would be better off to alleviate your fears by avoiding large crowds, such as sporting events, concerts, malls, theaters, etc.

However, by giving into the fear in Any way, you are handing the terrorists a victory by doing exactly what they want. I think youd be more likely to be struck by lightning or win the lottery rather than be harmed in any way by a Muslim extremist, whether in a random attack or by knowing one personally. No matter what you do.

By isolating away from a group, you leave them to have their preconcieved notions about you. By interacting with them, you give them the opportunity to be proven wrong...

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Yep, as I said, and you have more than aptly illustrated: you are part of the problem, while thinking you're part of the solution.

And you are a niave fool if you honestly think you, your loved ones, or your community would survive for long when confronted by the wolves of this world without the help of the people who are paid to protect your sorry pacifist ass. Pacifism is just something you are able to pactice because others
protect your right to do so. You have a lot to learn yet. Dont worry - everyone is young and foolish at one point in their lives. However, it would be honorable to show some respect to those willing to do the dirty work on your behalf.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   
The mistake most of the ones who replied here do is to consider that the Muslims are having the same cultural standards and principles as we have. This is a common mistake due to their lack of experience with the Muslims.

OP claimed that 10-20% of Muslims may be radical. Fair enough. What's the percentage of Muslims who become furious when they see a Cross? Imo, it is around 50% judging by the facts my eyes have seen during the (im)migration crisis in Greece. For me, a big amount of the Muslims from the Middle East's countries are religious bigots.

Red Cross offers the (im)migrants food shares daily. Due to the fact that the shares are rapped in paper and the paper has a Red Cross on it, (im)migrants prefer to through the share in the dumb than eat it while they are starving or even return it back so that someone else can eat it. They do not even allow the hungry children to eat what they had previously thrown away.

Greece is full of tiny chapels and churches. Wherever an (im)migrant encampment has been made, the area around it has been "cleared" from Crosses. When they see a Cross, they destroy it without considering that a) they are being hosted in a foreign land, b) they do not live any longer in a Muslim country, c) they need to show some respect to the people who host them and feed them.

What i am describing is the situation anyone can observe with a small walk in the areas around the (im)migrants encampments. Even the manipulated Media show these pictures.

If a Christian did these actions, he would be blamed for racism, probably even nazism. Eventually, he will be charged and will be found in front of the court of law. If a Muslim does it though, it will be considered an "expected reaction" according to the manipulated Media.

Muslims are dangerous because by fact their Koran teaches them to act with hate against people of other beliefs. Anyone who supports the opposite shall first try to justify the facts of their actions we have been witnessing over the last decades.

People claim that the last terrorism attacks were made to cause "terror". Terror is not their goal. Killing is their goal. If they wanted to terror us, they would do propaganda. They are trying to massacre innocent people, not terror them. People need to understand the huge difference between the words terror and massacre.
edit on 30-3-2016 by JesusChristwins because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusChristwins

Muslims are dangerous because by fact their Koran teaches them to act with hate against people of other beliefs.

And we have another "expert" here regurgitating the same old debunked stories.

The Qur'an tells us REPEATEDLY that people are free to BELIEVE OR DSIBELIEVE - we are neither to be judge nor jury here. We are only commanded to deliver the message - it is up to you if you will believe or not.

But you would have known that, had you actually READ the Qur'an.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

i think you are over thinking - just get on with your daily life, probability will tell you that you will most likley not have any run in with extremist Muslims.

you will have more chance having an argument with a peaceful Muslim over something stupid like letting the dog on his grass.

if you want to look at percentages then i should stay at home and never come out

add up the percentage of none muslim paedophiles, murders, rapists, burgles, fighters.
how many people get knocked down by a a vehicles, or are shot etc etc

you would feel its a dangerous world out there without any Muslim influence.

ignore, move on and love your life, nothing you can do about it im afraid.

just remember people are people - you dont have to a colour or religion to be extreme in any case.
it was only a few years ago the Irish were terrorists, are you afraid of Irish people?

didnt think so. same here. just stay away from media and hype - maybe look to get to know some Muslims and other cultures. Might relax your mind about it all. people are genuinely afraid of things they dont understand. Try to understand .

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: sHuRuLuNi

Muslims are dangerous because by fact their Koran teaches them to act with hate against people of other beliefs.

to add to this, the bible teachers the same stuff. There was a social test where x2 guys were stopping Christians with a Koran in their hand and read some extreme passages out of it. They commented that its quite a sinister religion and bad teachings

until he moved the books front cover -it was actually the bible he was reading from .
edit on 30-3-2016 by lSkrewloosel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
More people in the US have died after being shot by a child than by islamists. Presumably your warped logic would dictate that all children in homes where the parents own a gun are to be considered dangerous.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

What percentage do you assume are radical Muslims?

No Clue? However, I believe the current statistic is that 90% of the violent crimes are done by males. Perhaps we need to assume they are all dangerous and avoid them?

I'm not saying their isn't a problem but I'm not so sure that segregation is a positive measure.

All I suggested is that I will avoid this demographic because of their propensity for violence.

Well being that I have friends and colleagues that are Muslim I don't think I will be able to avoid them.

I don't know the right answer but it appears to me that Muslims and Non Muslims need to work closer together versus isolating from each other to really address the issue.

Isolation and Fear never leads to good things. The MSM is adding fuel to the fire by using isolation and fear to keep the people fighting among themselves and to sell hits with no regards to the consequences. I think it might be more worthwhile for the MSM to cover the News where Muslims and Non Muslims are working together to overcome these fanatics but peace doesn't sell as much as chaos.
edit on 17331America/ChicagoWed, 30 Mar 2016 08:17:10 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Look at the photo below . These people arent Jewish . They are Germans being deported back to Germany after WW2 . Put them in camps i read in the opening posts .

Will history repeat . Who will be on the trains . Have we learnt nothing .

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: JesusChristwins

Your view point is not something I would associate with the message of Christ.

It seems to me that you have allowed your fear to corrupt you. Christ explicitly instructs us not to judge, lest we ourselves be judged, and yet here you are judging an entire people by the actions of a few.

What special dispensation have you been given, that exempts you from His instructions to His people?

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimbo999
... it would be honorable to show some respect to those willing to do the dirty work on your behalf.

True, but it doesn't necessarily follow that we have to suck up all of the PTSD that is manifesting itself in this thread, and on this issue!
edit on 30-3-2016 by JohnnyCanuck because: spelling matters!

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I used to think differently until I met a Sufi Muslim from Senegal. He sold bootlegs and purses in bars. Trinkets.

He was getting a hard time in the bar I was bar tending in at the time. We became friends and would talk everyday. He is forever my friend, where ever he is. He is my fellow in this life.

The way he put it, and what made me be friends with him, "I am a human like the rest, before I am a Muslim."

In the end its people who use religion to enrich their lives VS people who use religion to identify who they are.

Thats how I measure people. If you are highly religious I will see you like a person lacking self definition. Thats VERY dangerous.

I apply that filter to everyone. If you are too christian, too Buddhist, Muslim, whatever.....I will shut you out. Politely and tell you why I think you are worrisome to me.

If they can switch the beat and be human, then all is forgiven and we move forward. If they revert to a hard line stance with greater fervor I know I chose wisely to exclude them from my life.

EVERY religion has this danger. I apply this filter to all. Muslims too.

It works for me. I know you arent going to support 14th century muslim crusaders, or go bombing an abortion clinic if you are capable of saying, "you know what, lets just agree that we are both awesome, lets just talk about life"

Religion is increasingly at fault for the divides we see in the modern world. It is far from pure spirituality and close to a form of informal government at WAR with other ideologies. This is why I am against organized religion. ALL OF THEM.

have a good one
Hold it down.

edit on 3 30 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I assume that everyone is dangerous regardless of race, sexual orientation, religion, favorite football team, team cap or team stark. I just don't cower in fear when I recognize them.

I live in the second largest city in Washington state and don't know a single Muslim. There is a mosque down the street from where I live. Never hear a peep from them. Christians on the other hand are very vocal about their views. They seem passionate about abortion and things. I ignore them too

There is so much fear here. Fear of THEM. Fear of guns. Fear of trump- Sanders- Clinton. FEAR

let that go and live a better life. TRY to be a positive influence in the sphere that you are capable and let go of your fear.

Good luck to you all

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I don't believe adding fear or caution to people is going to help anything but further the divide that continues to happen. Conquer and divide is is exactly what is warranted by the TPTB.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Should we make them wear a badge, thereby making it easier for citizens to identify the people they must assume are dangerous?

i have heard some dumb ideas in my day but wow dude. you really think if someone is a terrorist and we tell them to wear a badge that they will wear it? they may say yes but guaranteed when they get home they will be wiping their ass with your badge. use your noggin.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder

Should we make them wear a badge, thereby making it easier for citizens to identify the people they must assume are dangerous?

i have heard some dumb ideas in my day but wow dude. you really think if someone is a terrorist and we tell them to wear a badge that they will wear it? they may say yes but guaranteed when they get home they will be wiping their ass with your badge. use your noggin.

You miss the point entirely and yet have the nerve to call me dumbass.

Way to go, dude.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder

You miss the point entirely and yet have the nerve to call me dumbass.

Way to go, dude.

i see the point, youre a moron. thats all i need to see.
we should give you a moron badge so you can wear it with pride.
edit on 30-3-2016 by JourneymanWelder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join