It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Muslims Must Be Assumed To Be Dangerous

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: DBCowboy

a reply to: DBCowboy

I wish you would do that with all the bad people who kill others with guns.

I have never shied away from calling out "bad people with guns".

Simply because "bad people with guns" won't kill/rape my family if I speak out.

Why don't you gather up all the other peaceful people who own guns and kick the sh^# out of those bad guys and stop them?

I'm very active in my community and work with law enforcement to do that.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
What's your solution? I have yet to come across one person who's argued "all Muslims aren't a threat" who have instead offered a solution to the extremist problem.

Stop feeding the head of the snake our money, material resources, and international protection?

It's come up more than a couple of times.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Sorry, but you haven't done a very good job, as there are still plenty of gun deaths in the U.S. every year. Death by terrorists in this country on the other hand? Minuscule in comparison.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: peck420

originally posted by: MysticPearl
What's your solution? I have yet to come across one person who's argued "all Muslims aren't a threat" who have instead offered a solution to the extremist problem.

Stop feeding the head of the snake our money, material resources, and international protection?

It's come up more than a couple of times.

Don't go talkin' sense, now...it's confoosin!

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Sorry, but you haven't done a very good job, as there are still plenty of gun deaths in the U.S. every year. Death by terrorists in this country on the other hand? Minuscule in comparison.

ha

I've been threatened twice on this site by Bernie supporters. All I've seen is you agreeing with them, so forgive me if I don't value your opinion all that much.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

How do you quantify his success? Or mine, for that matter, 'cause I do many of the same things he does. I mentor. I work with, as I can, at risk teens.

So how do you judge success? If those folks don't cause an issue, how do you know whether it was my/his intervention, or just that person being a good person.

...and in any case, it takes many more than one.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
...metal heads haven't been known for such violence as these...

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
a reply to: intrptr
...metal heads haven't been known for such violence as these...

Well, some have...look at Norway.
That's why I choose to avoid them cuz you can never tell.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: Forensick
Oh great, another Muslim bashing thread.

What about that Muslim shopkeeper in Glasgow? Would you have run the fella out of town?

I already explained that I would just ignore Muslims.

All of the other 'suggestions' are simply hyperbole by you and other people that want to deny the problem exists.

That was other muslims killing him, who was also a muslim (and not happy with the act of killing him, they had to pulverize him) just because he wished some Christians "Happy Easter"! Geesh, I agree with the OP. We don't know who is radical and who isn't. If family and friends claim they never showed their radical side and were good boys and girls, how is a non-believer supposed to know the difference?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

You hate Liberty.

That is all I can take away from this thread. You hate Liberty, you hate freedom, you love your enemy and despise your nation enough to dishonour it. That is the only message one can take away from this thread. Why? Because you should love your Liberty enough that you would rather die than compromise the principles of freedom and equality which your nations very constitution insists upon.

Clearly, you have no respect for your nation, its people, or its future. If you had, you would be prepared to die free, rather than live under a system which shackles people purely because they share elements of their religion with dangerous persons.

Your hypocrisy is ASTOUNDING in its scale on this issue. Mindboggling would be another appropriate term.
edit on 29-3-2016 by TrueBrit because: Forced error: total disgust.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck
Yes...that minor amount. Literally amounting to under a percent...horrible comparison. Hope you run from me if you ever see me. Don't you know? I'm super dangerous. Boo!

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

You hate Liberty.

That is all I can take away from this thread. You hate Liberty, you hate freedom, you love your enemy and despise your nation enough to dishonour it. That is the only message one can take away from this thread. Why? Because you should love your Liberty enough that you would rather die than compromise the principles of freedom and equality which your nations very constitution insists upon.

Clearly, you have no respect for your nation, its people, or its future. If you had, you would be prepared to die free, rather than live under a system which shackles people purely because they share elements of their religion with dangerous persons.

Your hypocrisy is ASTOUNDING in its scale on this issue. Mindboggling would be another appropriate term.

Well played sir.

Hats off to you.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Now you could say that anyone could be dangerous and this is true, but the fact is the percentage of 'radical' Muslims is much higher than in the general population and it is easier to assume they are dangerous than to try to figure out their intent.

You are incorrect go and look at some states..

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: Metallicus
I don't dispute that there are many peaceful Muslims who would never hurt anyone. I believe there are kind and loving Muslim people in the world. The problem is I can't tell the difference and there really are 10-20% of Muslims who will kill you or worse because of their ideology. How am I supposed to tell the difference? Sociopaths are inherently difficult to identify and I don't have the tools or the inclination to determine which of these people is 'good' and which are 'bad'.

The main problem I have is I don't NEED to have Muslim people in my life so why should I risk having them around me? I don't have the tools or time to make a decision about every Muslim person I meet. This doesn't mean I don't treat them with respect when I run into them, but it does mean I am not going to intentionally have a relationship with one either.

Now you could say that anyone could be dangerous and this is true, but the fact is the percentage of 'radical' Muslims is much higher than in the general population and it is easier to assume they are dangerous than to try to figure out their intent.

I am not calling for discrimination or telling others what to do, but I am saying for ME it is easier to avoid these people than take a risk that 1 in 5 or so of these people would like to kill me, rape me or enslave me for not believing in their Allah.

I am not trained to decide who is dangerous or who is not nor do I possess ESP. Mathematically speaking it is easier to assume they are dangerous than take a 20% risk.

I have not read any of the replies from you or others yet but I am hoping this is one of those "clever" threads that seeks to make a statement by doing the exact opposite.

I have a feeling that this is not the case however.

A simple test would be to look up crime demographics in your area.

Who is most likely to commit a violent crime against you in the area in which you live?

If it's more likely to be a Muslim then your OP makes sense, if not then I think you are going to have to rethink your ideas a little.

In Europe this presently makes sense. However, in North America this could make sense pretty soon. Better to err on the side of caution, rather than wait for the possibility of a knife at your throat.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I tend to agree with the OP myself. I am not going to go out of way to seek out a Muslim to befriend him. I live in what you could consider the boondocks. Pretty much all white farmers and some families.

But looking at the recent Paris attacks and subsequent raid on the apt. Gun toting muslim terrorists inside as well as bomb making factory. Amateur bomb making factory. In an apt.

How many here would be comfortable putting their kids to bed in a room whose walls divide their bedroom from a bomb making factory?

None of the neighbors reported militant looking men carrying explosives into or out of the home. So they couldnt tell or wouldnt snitch.

How many people here would take their spouse and children into a inner city ghetto type neighborhood after dark? or broad daylight for that manner? Surely you would agree not all blacks will rape rob and kill you so you shouldnt have a problem doing it.

In this point in time, Muslims worldwide are violent animals killing children and innocent people by the dozens. We hear of schools and prisons banning pork to appease muslims. It seems every time you turn around something we hold dear or enjoy is under fire for insulting muslims. You think they might look at all the atrocities being done in the name of islam and just agree not to order the pork off the menu.

So it is not just the extremist causing this hatred of muslims.

Personally I think we all try to avoid being around people who could potentially harm us or our families. If I knew a bunch of crack heads that steal to support their habit I certainly wouldnt allow them into my home.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: whatnext21
We don't know who is radical and who isn't. If family and friends claim they never showed their radical side and were good boys and girls, how is a non-believer supposed to know the difference?

But it's very easy to know them. They dress in a certain way, they do not shake hands with women, they do not smoke, they pray in a different way, they are ultra stubborn, you cannot in any way argue with them because they will not accept any reasonable explanations.
They advocate teachings written by MEN hundreds of years after the Prophet Muhammad, falsely attributed to him.

I mean, just a simple test: If you ask them about "rajm" (the punishment of stoning) and if you present your case that stoning directly CONTRADICTS the Qur'an - they will automatically come with the "proof" that in the Hadith (alleged sayings of the prophet) the punishment is to be found - thus the Qur'an - THE WORD OF GOD - was "abolished" by words of men.

If you insist that anything in the hadith contradicting the Qur'an must be FALSE - and when you then notice how they will get FURIOUS, possibly declaring you to be a kafir (rejecter of God) or a "murted" (apostate, if you are muslim) -- then VOILA! - you got yourself a KHARIJI/WAHHABI/ISIS dude.

BTW, when they declare a muslim to be a "murted" - this means, in their twisted satanic ideology - that his blood is "halal", i.e. they can freely decapitate him.

Prophet Muhammad clearly spoke about these people - he said they will be a plague to the (islamic) nation. And he said we should FIGHT THEM. Which we ARE doing, in every way we can.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

He said that if he were a Muslim, he would gather up the billion peaceful ones to put a stop to the radicals. If it were that easy, than the billion peaceful gun owners should be able to gather up to put a stop to the bad gun owners.

It just ain't that easy, is it?

And yes, there are plenty of Muslims who speak out against the radicals, including those leaders in the communities. They are up against really difficult geo-political/cultural/economic issues, and very shrewd recruiters. It just ain't that easy.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

so forgive me if I don't value your opinion all that much.

Feeling is mutual.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Gee, I wonder how it would be taken if I authored a thread saying

All blacks must be assumed to be dangerous?

All Jews must be assumed to be dangerous?

If there was a a thread saying 'BLM says all white people must be assumed to be dangerous', many of the people supporting the OP would mysteriously reverse their position.

Disingenuous.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: cuckooold

If there was a a thread saying 'BLM says all white people must be assumed to be dangerous', many of the people supporting the OP would mysteriously reverse their position.

Boy, ain't that the truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join