It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Muslims Must Be Assumed To Be Dangerous

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta
a reply to: Metallicus

Hi ! Muslim here ..for many years now..

Been around many Muslim community's in the USA all over the place . This means i have most likely been around more Muslims than you .

Never once have i met a Terrorist/Extremist.

I have met Muslims who share some differing ideology but never to the point that would be alarming.

Fear your MSM who groups us all together as on evil aparatus.

That's all .

Salam Alikume.

Come to East London UK, and I will show you the ALARMING side...

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
if the terrorists start blowing up people in western countries, oh say, once a month in attacks; any and all this good will toward them, will vanish.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
They kill their own in far greater numbers than we kill them.

The number one victim of extremists are Muslims.

Extremism that was molded, shaped, and armed by Westerners?

This is our child. We can act like it isn't ours, but I doubt the child really cares.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: Metallicus

It is a personal decision.

And yet you felt compelled to start a thread on it, making a personal decision very public. I wonder what the point was in that? What were you expecting? That everyone would just go hoo rah? You knew very well that you were making some controversial statements. It was the point of your thread.

I don't care if you disagree with me, but I do take issue with you ascribing other things to me that I never said and I find that annoying and disrespectful. You do that a lot and not just to me.

I say: I am going to avoid all Muslims.

You: Why don't you put them all in a concentration camp or hate all brown people or whatever.

It's BS and you know it.

link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

Fear your MSM who groups us all together as on evil aparatus.

That's all .

Salam Alikume.

This is where the discussion gets sidetracked by nonsense.

No one is grouping "all" Muslims together. No one is suggesting "all" Muslims are a problem or the problem.

However, those arguing "I've never met an extremist" or "why are you grouping all Muslims together" do nothing but produce litter, garbage, which then has to be sifted through and cleaned up just to get back to where the conversation was.

I don't doubt you've never met an extremist, good for you. That however means nothing when looking at current global events.

link   
a reply to: slider1982

I am aware of the Muslims in the UK. Allot of extremsit imams their they need to be delt with asap. But from my underatanding its a small percentage comapired to your "moderate muslims " .

I can only account for the Muslims in america and the community's ive been around .

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

It's disturbing that you are in every thread even slightly critical of Muslims but in those threads regarding Islamic terrorist attacks, you are silent or defending the "peaceful majority". You have also said, you work combating extreme Muslims in our community's, in other threads.(which I will spend the time to dig up if you like) yet here you are saying in all your time you've never met an extremist in the U.S, must be a easy job then, interesting.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
You just can’t teach sectarian hatred that Wahhabism teaches

Christians too have some very negative sectarian bigotry within their ranks, Jews also.

And that has led in history to all kinds of evil, as we know.

The Islam I learned taught that Jews, Christians, anybody could go to heaven based on their deeds NOT their religion.

All religion has a degree of sectarianism. But Wahhabism and even some forms of Christianity have gone overboard.

If you teach people that your group is God favorite and others are Gods enemies…boy you’re on dangerous ground. And that’s what these jihadis grew up on and are brainwashed in.

They maybe aught to consider outlawing such teachings.

we're all God's children even atheists

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: peck420

You have a poor understanding of history.

Islam has been fighting non-believers for centuries, well before modern-Western civilization and well before America came into existence.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

If I were Muslim, I'd be royally pissed off right now.

Not at you, OP.

I'd be pissed at the SOB's that are causing all of this. I'd shout it out at the mosque, I'd stage protests, I'd write OP-ED's.

I'd fight them. I would speak up.

If I were Muslim, I'd gather all 1.6 billion of us and beat the living #### out of the radical bastards that are ruining it for the rest of us.

If I were a Muslim.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

You can't be serious? Are you really that afraid? Of anything? Come on! How do you live?

Maybe you can help me with a problem I have. How big of a gun do I need to carry when I go to King Soopers for 2% milk?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
The only problem Moslems are the ones that want to Kill you and rape your children.....but theres not many of them, right?

Misidentification for the "Lay" person could be a problem too.

Who doesn't know the difference between a Sikh person and a radical Moslem?

Who doesn't know the difference between a Hindu person with a beard and a radical Moslem?

Like saying all blacks are ghetto dwellers and do drive by shootings....well in the USA......

BTW, the Sikhs are the ones that wear Turbans.

Abrah Kadabrah....

Sim Sala Bim...

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

(not that some Muslims don't speak out)more likely, you would attack those critical of Islam, and espouse leftists mantra ignoring your hard right ideology.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
We should really be afraid of any men between 6 and 89. they could potentially be dangerous, watch out people there every where

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

a reply to: peck420

You have a poor understanding of history.

Islam has been fighting non-believers for centuries, well before modern-Western civilization and well before America came into existence.

Yawn.

If you want to go over historical body counts, terrorist will catch up to the West (at current rates) in about 300-400 years.

Maybe longer. We don't have finite body counts for our most atrocious atrocities.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

No one is grouping "all" Muslims together. No one is suggesting "all" Muslims are a problem or the problem.

Unless I misunderstood the thread title somehow:

All Muslims Must Be Assumed To Be Dangerous

As far as the media goes, they aren't exactly helping matters any. There may not be an outright proclamation of "all" Muslims are bad, but it is certainly implied on a regular basis via focusing on negative fundie aspects while ignoring positive fights such as the Kurdish women taking up arms, IMO.
edit on 3/29/2016 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
You've got a point op, but It is a bit paranoid. Your chances of actually getting hurt by a terrorist are minuscule to the point of almost non existence. You're far more likely to be killed by a white Christian or by falling down your stairs or by that drunk driver.

And I share some of your fears I think the point is to actually make our government look to the root of the problem. Why are there Islamic Terrorists in the first place. And rather than point out that we should fear all muslims, we should start by cutting ties with Saudi Arabia and making them stop funding Wahabism and boko harem Etc. Then we should look at Israel and wonder why they don't push for peace with the Palestinians. They don't.

Then we should look at how many terrorists our drone strikes create or how our meddling in the middle east creates terror groups and how our no exit plan, since we already got our oil flowing from Iraq caused a power vacuum that ISIS filled.

That's what we need to do.

Because I do assume that all cars have a drunk driver in them and I am very defensive especially with my kids and I do assume that everyone is going to attack me white black hispanic or asian so I train hard and put myself in the best defensive position I can when I walk down the street or go outside. LOL not really that crazy but It's just second nature from teaching self defense for two decades.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

So too would I.

...and I'd be watching out very closely for my children, and other family. Any protest against the extremists by Muslim moderates is met by, well, extremism.

But... That's you, and that's me. I don't have any children, or a wife to threaten, or kill. Many of them do.

I can quite understand why they're, many of them, reluctant to speak out. It can be frighteningly dangerous to do so.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Muslims don't speak up or out against other Muslims because they're afraid those Muslims will bring harm to them.

It's a culture of fear and strict conformity. The lack of Muslims decrying the acts of other Muslims is strong evidence of the problems within the Muslim community. AS we saw in Brussels, these guys were living in open sight of many other Muslims who said and did nothing. Trump's right, Muslims protect their own, normal and extremist alike.

Reminds me a bit of the Catholic church and covering up sexual abuse. The environment within that religion at large is why more don't speak out.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

And I'll bet there are plenty of innocent Muslims who might feel you are being annoying and disrespectful by publicly stating that they must be assumed to be dangerous. But something tells me you don't care what they think. And yet, I'm supposed to care that you find me annoying and disrespectful?

So you only started this thread to say that you will never be best friends with a Muslim. Hoo rah for you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join