It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2nd Federal Judge Grants Legal Discovery into Clinton's Use of Private Server

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

A SoS using a blackberry would be a sitting duck for exploitation as soon as they set foot in the country. You can bet your paycheck Hillarys Blackberry was compromised... only an idiot would use a smartphone so easily accessed by foreign spy agencies.

The bad part.... it was early on when Hillary visited Beijing.
I believe at that point, she was linked via email to her homebrew server.... which, correct me if I am wrong, didn't have rudimentary protection against even viruses, and was not encrypted, at that point in time.
So... if her personal BlackBerry was compromised.... which seems likely, even without the mention that diplomatic security had intelligence to indicate that it was.... her server would be a prime candidate for hacking and an easy one at that.
edit on b000000312016-03-30T19:19:46-05:0007America/ChicagoWed, 30 Mar 2016 19:19:46 -0500700000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Did anyone see the Aljazeera America news yet. They say the investigation is pretty much complete and interviews with Clinton and her staff are days/weeks away.

www.mediaite.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: filched
Did anyone see the Aljazeera America news yet. They say the investigation is pretty much complete and interviews with Clinton and her staff are days/weeks away.

www.mediaite.com...

If the investigation was pretty much complete, why would they continue to keep over 100 FBI personnel working on this case? The real question, at least to me, is if AG Lynch will be allowed to initiate proceedings against HRC if the evidence shows she did what she's accused of? The following threads deal with this topic and other Clinton shenanigans throughout the years:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Boscowashisnamo

I think he is referring to the FBI investigation portion. When the FBI starts briefing the prosecutors its generally a sign that the investigative portion is nearing the end and the process on whether to charge her with a crime and prosecute her or not kicks in.

The fact they are interviewing people says a lot. Clinton will most likely be the last person interviewed. The investigators are not required to disclose to Clinton the information they have discovered. It allows them to ask questions and compare her answers with the info others provided.

Since Clinton has consistently stated she has done nothing wrong it will be interesting to see if she actually goes through with an FBI interview.

If she doesnt go through with it she will undermine her credibility and force people to wonder why shes refusing to cooperate since she claims she did nothing wrong.

If she does go through with it she runs the risk of adding more charges to the list if she is caught lying.

At this point my 2 questions for clinton are:
* - Which one of her 2 faces will she choose to answer questions with.
* - Anything else in the box pandora.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Boscowashisnamo

I think he is referring to the FBI investigation portion. When the FBI starts briefing the prosecutors its generally a sign that the investigative portion is nearing the end and the process on whether to charge her with a crime and prosecute her or not kicks in.

The fact they are interviewing people says a lot. Clinton will most likely be the last person interviewed. The investigators are not required to disclose to Clinton the information they have discovered. It allows them to ask questions and compare her answers with the info others provided.

Since Clinton has consistently stated she has done nothing wrong it will be interesting to see if she actually goes through with an FBI interview.

If she doesnt go through with it she will undermine her credibility and force people to wonder why shes refusing to cooperate since she claims she did nothing wrong.

If she does go through with it she runs the risk of adding more charges to the list if she is caught lying.

At this point my 2 questions for clinton are:
* - Which one of her 2 faces will she choose to answer questions with.
* - Anything else in the box pandora.

What she has done in the past and was instructed to do. She will say she can't remember, if their is any question that can incriminate her. If you lie under oath and they catch you, you're in trouble. If you say you can't remember, you're in no further trouble.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Unless they can show via another person / email / text messages / etc that she in fact knew. I don't remember is not an automatic get out of jail free card. As an example her subordinates raised red flags with the idea of her own private server. If they ask her if anyone expressed concerns and she says she doesn't remember those individuals who express4ed concern can testify that they warned her.

I dont remember will make her look feeble minded and deceitful. Given her age it will sink her presidential ambitions.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I dont remember will make her look feeble minded and deceitful. Given her age it will sink her presidential ambitions.

Especially when she will be presented with her own emails that have her in conversations with the subordinates urging them to break the rules.
Don't recall that Hillary???

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: MystikMushroom

How can she be eligible for security clearances now?

Right now? Because former Secretary of States don't lose their security clearance even after they leave the job.

<< 1  2   >>

join