It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Greenwald talks about Whats happening in Brazil Gets Attacked by Color Revolution Activists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Just like with Libya's war the Brazilian opposition had started to pop up those users on the internet attacking anyone who doesn't share their views on Brazil even as far as by attacking Glenn Greenwald.

For Example on this video by Open Democracy.

A user calling himself Authoritarian THUG claimed that Glenn Greenwald doesn't know anything about Brazil yet he has being living for a while now. A user attacks Authoritarian THUG by suggesting whats happening in Brazil is a Color Revolution and Authoritarian THUG gets defensive when gets challenged.

The user said why do the protesters almost brand new clothes in the protests?

In BraSil education is not free also... the public system is #ed up... free college only for 0,2% of the population... we have massive private education everywhere in BraSil... Same with healthcare... nobody wants to end up in a public hospital here... so the majority of middle class choose to pay for private healthcare also... Oh, clothes? Shut up!

The user claimed that..

USA is 1000 light years ahead of BraSil...
Keeps on defensive while swearing.

Everybody knows that... that's why brasileiros are leaving Brasil like a #ing exodus... and I'm not rich you #ing A HOLE!

Here is where that user who supports the protests gets more defensive and comical so.

Give me an argument you piece of #... claiming that America's is doing this or that is not an argument, is just anti America retoric you A HOLE! And if you think I'm pro Obama or # you're an piece of garbage, you're a # just like MrVidLuv, the racist piece of mud

edit on 29-3-2016 by TaleDawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Seems to me like this blogger is an American upset that Greenwald is putting the historical blame, (at least) for what is happening currently, on American policy. I take it that he/she would not be arsed about any role the UK played.

edit on 29-3-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I lived in Rio for close to a year, most of it in CDD and Rocinha.. I could not even begin to make sense of the political system except to understand if you're poor there your life has almost no value.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The EU is now stirring up color revolution attempts against: Turkey, Venezuela, Brazil. Probably also against some South-East Asian and Latin American countries. Some of these countries' oligarchies support the EU oligarchy above their homeland's interests. Their countries are the only ones that are gonna be destroyed by the new wave of color revolutions as the EU will systematically fail when facing any organized Nation-State resistance.

new topics

top topics

join