It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My cat is a reptilian in disguise, and I think she's onto me!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Yes, I remember learning in school how the ancient Egyptians worshiped cats, and if there was a fire, probably the cat was the first living thing saved.

I've also read how cats can sense things we can't, and have experienced this on several occasions.

I was bored, and too lazy to create another thread on ancient history, or current news, and since our cat did this, I thought it was weird enough to share and post.

I'm sure she's normal, and loves me, if she could just stop that squinting staring she's doing right now, as if she knows I'm writing about her. When I look at her, she quickly closes her eyes, but when I look at the laptop screen, she stares again.

They are weird creatures indeed.

She wakes me up by licking my nostrils so I can't breathe, and wake up quickly.

What does that say about her?
Is she a sociopath? Has she figured out my weakness to wake up and feed her at whatever time she wishes? (Sometimes at 4 a.m. in the morning, bless her.)

Who knows, but I'm keeping and eye on her.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Mate I highly suggest you to read a novel from Edgar Allan Poe called The Black Cat.
I hope, you'll be ok after reading.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rubicon3
a reply to: Harut

I just turned to Sweety, my cat, and asked him if he either was one, or in any way connected to reptilians. He looked me straight in the eyes, glanced down, then totally looked embarrassed as he looked away from me! Wouldn't even answer me. Not even one of those "silent" meows! Wow...he's ignoring me right now. Reckon I should be worried?

I reckon you sleep with a nightlight on, and keep him in your sight!
edit on 29-3-2016 by Harut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Get out of the house now!

(pretends to blog about liver slices while the cat stares at me while I'm typing . . . . . . . . )

Trust me, she knows. Make sure you got your will in order.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

My cat might be a reptilian-it likes Laying in the sun, sleeping, eating, whining when it is not sleeping or eating..but then again lizards don't whine when they haven't been fed for twenty minutes.

But I suspect they could be related to Rhino beetles. They get cranky when they want to be fed, they get cranky when you pick them up...

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: zilebeliveunknown
Mate I highly suggest you to read a novel from Edgar Allan Poe called The Black Cat.
I hope, you'll be ok after reading.

I actually haven't read that one from him yet. Now I'm curious. Will look into it tomorrow, thanks.
Wait, what?

(I'm still gonna read it. )
Sheesh, she just walked passed me and gave me that look.
And now I don't know where she went.
Bl**dy hell, I'm sleeping with a nightlight on too!

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Bah humbug.

Don't let the reptilian thing scare you, it's all just divide and conquer fear mongering stuff.

All you have to do is go into the kitchen 2 or 3 times a week and open up a can of tuna. They'll be like putty in your hands (oh master, I love you master, purr purr, rub rub) and will forget all about their reptilian ancestry.

Works every time !

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

My cat might be a reptilian-it likes Laying in the sun, sleeping, eating, whining when it is not sleeping or eating..but then again lizards don't whine when they haven't been fed for twenty minutes.

But I suspect they could be related to Rhino beetles. They get cranky when they want to be fed, they get cranky when you pick them up...

I could never pick our cat up for longer than a few seconds, then she starts scratching my hands. She likes to be held, cuddled on her own terms. (Reminds me of someone...)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

Yes, tuna does seem to render them helpless, and raw chicken liver.

We must find out all their weaknesses!!!!

Before it's too late.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

The Black Cat is also in the movie Two Evil Eyes.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Best thread of the day by far lol. I've never owned a cat, never had the desire because well they are odd. I've heard too many stories about someones cat trying to kill them, I don't need to increase my odds anymore.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Watch out. Now they know you know. Your life is in danger but maybe you can buy them off with tuna.

I thought once that my dogs were alien replicants. I asked them flat out and they just looked at me and said, "What's wrong with you? Dogs can't talk." After that I was more careful about what I ate. Some mushrooms aren't good lol.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
Best thread of the day by far lol. I've never owned a cat, never had the desire because well they are odd. I've heard too many stories about someones cat trying to kill them, I don't need to increase my odds anymore.

Thank you, and I'm glad my 'being scared sh**less ' entertains you. JK Thanks for posting buddy

But truth be told, sometimes I do think that if I didn't feed her constantly, and I mean every time she comes and meows, and scratches my legs until I do so, she would have gotten rid of me long ago. She has less patience with me than my own mother had! She doesn't take BS from me. Either I feed her when she asks for it, or damn be my legs, and all the furniture in our home!!!
Once I didn't feed her when she asked for it (had paper work to do), and she went to my wallet and ripped a dollar into pieces,... they are revengeful little creatures, and know how to hurt us.

They only act cute and cuddly when they are content (I'm not even gonna say happy, because they never seem to be happy), but man, those stares, and how they are always watching us!

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
Watch out. Now they know you know. Your life is in danger but maybe you can buy them off with tuna.

I thought once that my dogs were alien replicants. I asked them flat out and they just looked at me and said, "What's wrong with you? Dogs can't talk." After that I was more careful about what I ate. Some mushrooms aren't good lol.

When growing up my family had dogs too. Now that's an entirely different story. Don't be fooled by their cuddlyness. They've got their own agenda too!

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Did someone say... tuna ?!

Okay okay boys, time to take a break from our world domination meeting... lunchtime !

But then again...

Maybe they do have control over us.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

I know that stare all too well. And she never once does blink while doing so. (So creepy , even after 5 years of serving her.)
They know how to deal with us mere humans, we're toast.

I saw all the planet of the apes movies and laughed. Please, cats would not leave any human standing. And the dogs would be next on their list.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Okay so, I asked...
"Are you Reptilian?"

Kittley licked her lips and winked...just one eye...the left one...

THAT'S some sort of sign right?

We used to think she was just a lovable ball of fur who like to reach out and stroke our face with her little paw.
She LOVES to snuggle. She brought us some mouse or lizard guts once...before we adopted her. I know, I know should have been the first clue...
Then, we received this odd email with a photo attachment...

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Killing small animals is a bad sign. Does she start fires and wet the bed too? Regardless, watch your back!

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

We took our cat with us once whilst visiting my mother-in-law. We let her out in the fenced off garden. When we were ready to go to bed, she came to me with something in her mouth. It was a dead bird.

She spit it out in front of my feet, and gave me that look again. (I dare you/ or / See what I can do?)
I believe you. It was not a gift, it was a warning.

Cats don't give gifts, they either warn you with dead animals or rip your belongings to shreds.

A friend of mine also told me once that cats give us dead mice and dead birds because they think we aren't capable of hunting them ourselves, and it is their way of showing us how they can do it for us. It does make sense.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

My room mate and I were having a bbq a few years ago, when our 3 month old kitten jumped up and stole a porkchop from roomies plate! When he tried to get it back, kitten didn't hiss, he growled! Although this could have been revenge for us tossing him towards a mattress that was leaned up against the wall and playing velcro kittty....

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join