It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My cat is a reptilian in disguise, and I think she's onto me!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I have to lay off those alien/ ufo conspiracy videos. I think when my cat starts scaring me, I know I've had enough.

So last night I was watching a YT video about Simon Parkes talking about aliens, and his cats, and how either some or all cats were designed to be pets for reptilians, or people in contact with reptilians. (Yeah, I know.)
Honestly , I can't remember, I kept reading the news while listening to him talking, because after awhile he just lost me.

So to understand my story a little better, my cat always meows back at me if I ask her a question. Or tell her to do something. (Don't touch, come here, sit, etc. ) She likes to talk back at me. She's quite the character.

This morning, I remembered the video, and looked at my cat. She looked at me , and then I asked her : "Are you a reptilian?"
She Shook Her Freakin' Head!!!!
Instead of giving me her usual meow, she actually shook her head, as if answering 'no'.

I thought it was weird, but maybe her ear was itchy or something so I let it go as the song goes.

Now just about half an hour ago, I asked her like I always do if she wanted food, to which she meowed as usual.
Then a little less jokingly this time I asked her again : " Are you a reptilian?"

She shook her head again!!!!

She's never done this!!! Now what is it? Is she honestly telling me she's not one of them, or is she actually one of them, and is trying to trick me?
Anyways, you guys won't see me at the alien forums for a while , that's for sure.

I fed her and left her in the kitchen. And by God, I'm not going to ask her a third time, because , well , I don't want to.

Go on, I dare ya, ask your cat if he/she is reptilian and see what happens.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Harut

Find that cat and stove it's head in - now!!! JK.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The toxoplasmosis is strong in this thread.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Finally , a thread I can relate to. I have 2 cats. The older one , if I ask a question to actually moves his lips like a human. As if he is speaking but in a very hushed tone. A whisper.The other is a kitten who suckers me in by meowing wanting to be petted.After a moment or 2 of petting , the little bugger turns on me like a bobcat at dinner time.
They may not be pets for reptilians . They may actually be reptilians in feline form
But I love the both of them anyway.
Peace.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
The toxoplasmosis is strong in this thread.

Good one.

I can honestly report the family (including my humble self) and the cat are healthy....as far as I know.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Stay on her good side.
They're smart, ruthless, and they know what you're thinking!

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Finally , a thread I can relate to. I have 2 cats. The older one , if I ask a question to actually moves his lips like a human. As if he is speaking but in a very hushed tone. A whisper.The other is a kitten who suckers me in by meowing wanting to be petted.After a moment or 2 of petting , the little bugger turns on me like a bobcat at dinner time.
They may not be pets for reptilians . They may actually be reptilians in feline form
But I love the both of them anyway.
Peace.

Yes, I know what you mean. We've had her for 5 years now, we treat her like a family member with first class privileges. It's just this behavior was so out of character for her, it really weirded (sp?) me out.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

Stay on her good side.
They're smart, ruthless, and they know what you're thinking!

Will do. Thanks for the tip. Sometimes while I'm reading she just stares at me. I always thought she was just staring out of love, but now I'm starting to question her motives.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Well of course they're going to deny being a reptilian.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I asked my lizard and he called me a pussy

:confused:

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dumbass
I asked my lizard and he called me a pussy

:confused:

Oh man, you made me spit out my drink with laughter.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Cats are bent on world domination, but they aren't as stealthy as they would like to think they are

They are constantly being caught in their lies and bs...I would say take action against them, but sadly they have their cuteness array that is impenetrable. Still, remind them you are very cross at them for their world domination plans and ignore them when they tell you they dont and they are just innocent cat.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

She shook her head because she didn't understand the question. You use usual words to 'talk' to her and she recognizes those english terms , her indicator is the meow. When you use words she doesn't understand, she doesn't meow. I don't care what else she does, if she doesn't meow, she doesn't get it.

Get it?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Cats are just cats. They are much more dangerous than reptillians and force us into servitude. Just try to defy them, I dare you. You will regret it.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Makes sense to me, thanks for your insight.

rickymouse

Thanks, I'll keep my eye on her.

SaturnFX

I know, right? Every time she ruins one of my socks, or breaks something all she has to do is give me those big sad eyes, and all is forgiven. She's also clumsy as s**t.

Or is she?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

As soon as the "cat" realizes it's being filmed, it stops barking and starts meowing.....wtf.....

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico
a reply to: SaturnFX

As soon as the "cat" realizes it's being filmed, it stops barking and starts meowing.....wtf.....

I'm telling you guys, something's up.
They apparently understand human and speak dog now too.

If I don't post tomorrow, you know the cat did it.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

There was a time on ats last year actually so not too long ago.. There were a few people with cat avatars acting (I assumed jokingly) that they were aliens in disguise. 6came up like 6 dimensional or whatever. And the concept they were either guardians or assassins.

Of course they were kidding, but it was funny they said similar things at similar times.

Lol.

My old buddy Hobbes was so smart but he tried to hide a lot of his intelligence. He used to admire our artwork when he thought we couldn't see him, but catch him and he instantly glazes his eyes over as if he's just staring at nothing at all and turns his head like he's following invisible dust flakes.

He only talked never meowed though. He sounded like a bird/human.. Like he used his puurrr to make noise as he moved his mouth around or something.. I figured out some of his "words" like yes and no first. And he knew a lot of my words.. Too many lol. I remember when he was only a month or so old I told him "don't touch the table" thinking my tone would scare him away, but instead he got as close as he could and extended his paw to mere millimeters from the edge of the table and stared at me.. Oh gawd that cat lol.

Maybe I'm a reptile.

I did get to see the black triangle UFO..

What's that bank is it UBS ? Has a lion with it's paw on the globe as it's symbol?? Yea they own you!! Or how they fed Christians to the lions in Rome?? Or how one of the Pharos was green and they worshiped cats?? Or the reptilian statues out of Sumeria?

Lol. I'm just being funny..

At least it's a fun topic. Ats has been boring me to tears lately.
edit on 29-3-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I just turned to Sweety, my cat, and asked him if he either was one, or in any way connected to reptilians. He looked me straight in the eyes, glanced down, then totally looked embarrassed as he looked away from me! Wouldn't even answer me. Not even one of those "silent" meows! Wow...he's ignoring me right now. Reckon I should be worried?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Get out of the house now!

(pretends to blog about liver slices while the cat stares at me while I'm typing . . . . . . . . )

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join