It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black campus employee assaults student for "culture appropriation" at SFSU

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

Racist crap, yep, misconduct, yep, gona get fired??? Doubt it, it is cali the land fruits, nuts and flakes, she will likely get a raise.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015

Wow, somebody actually involved the police in it. This story just gets more depressing as it unfolds.

I know, it's comedy gold!
My local police would laugh him out of town if it didn't annoy them that he'd wasted their time on such a lame complaint, lol.
This surely cannot be indicative of average US youth...can it?!

I think it was wise for him to file a complaint and get it on the record that he did nothing to this woman to provoke her and that she was the only one who became physically aggressive.

You can't be too safe these days. There's always a chance that she would take to social media and tell an entirely different story. After all, she tried to do that on video when she claimed that he had put his hands on her.

He had no way of knowing whether or not the video of the altercation would ever reach the internet to absolve him.
edit on 29-3-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
I think it was wise for him to file a complaint and get it on the record that he did nothing to this woman to provoke her and that she was the only one who became physically aggressive.

You can't be too safe these days. There's always a chance that she would take to social media and tell an entirely different story. After all, she tried to do that on video when she claimed that he had put his hands on her.

I guess it's just a societal thing, the more I see stuff on ATS the more I'm amazed how different our worlds are, UK/US.
A country which has the guns but then calls handbags at dawn an assault, a country which bleats like the whingebag guy in the OP is some poor victim, lol, local girls in my area would eat him for breakfast, white or black.

I said earlier in the thread I would be proper shamed if he was my son, different worlds I guess, poor snowflake would be laughed at by UK cops, genuinely, asking him why he's bitching about nothing. Lame, but entertaining.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

It's a reality thing. You don't have a militant faction of BLM in your country. They don't always wait for the full story before destroying lives, careers, and reputations.

It was a wise move to put his story on the record. He didn't look afraid of her in the video, but he did appear to be smart enough not to escalate things.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

. . . local girls in my area would eat him for breakfast, white or black.

There are areas in the US like that.

This, however, was in a college, right?

Most schools in the US have a "hands off" policy.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

It's a reality thing. You don't have a militant faction of BLM in your country.

Yeah, I don't envy the race relations issues in the US.
Just going to be a generational thing I guess, although it still blows my mind that black folk were treated like dirt up until the 1960's. No surprise really that it's taking longer for you all to catch up with the rest of the developed world.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

We aren't taking longer for any other reason than racism is used to score partisan political points in the U.S. The flames are being fanned intentionally by the political parties and the media.

Personally, I live in an integrated neighborhood. I give my dollars to support local minority-owned businesses. I have a diverse group of friends and neighbors. I put my money and my life where my mouth is.

But the media would have you believe that doesn't happen in the U.S. There's a reason for that.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
That kid should go to Jamaica, he'd be pretty welcome. Unless on election day or going off the resort at night, because he white. But even black get punked due to the difference in slang, they will know if ur not from there regardless of skin.

Yes sire.
edit on 29-3-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015

Wow, somebody actually involved the police in it. This story just gets more depressing as it unfolds.

I know, it's comedy gold!
My local police would laugh him out of town if it didn't annoy them that he'd wasted their time on such a lame complaint, lol.
This surely cannot be indicative of average US youth...can it?!

And according to you he should have bowed down to that crazy bitch and apologized to her? He should've went forward and pressed charges against her to real police. She is a racist bigot who harassed him, but to SJWs like you, apparently you don't see this as racism; you only see racism when it's the other way around...

edit on 29-3-2016 by KaibaTheJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: KaibaTheJedi
And according to you he should have bowed down to that crazy bitch and apologized to her? He should've went forward and pressed charges against her to real police. She is a racist bigot who harassed him, but to SJWs like you, apparently you don't see this as racism; you only see racism when it's the other way around...

Nope, all of that is your invention.
I think he was a pussy and could have just walked past her with a dismissive line like "Whatever bird".
I also find amusement that it has been called assault in this thread.
No SJW stuff with me, only bemused entertainment at the fragility of US males as apparent in the film lol

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I think he was a pussy and could have just walked past her

thats exactly what he tried to do.

only bemused entertainment at the fragility of US males as apparent in the film lol

i think he did what most people would do (including you) whatever theyre nationality.
it was an assault (of sorts) just not the type a macho man like you are used to.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Rikku

lol, okay, see him as a poor victim who couldn't get away when she grabbed his shirt sleeve lol.
Lame, but I've made my opinion known, for me to continue would be trolling, I'll let you and others to shed your tears for the tragically suffering bloke in the video.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

lol, okay, see him as a poor victim who couldn't get away when she grabbed his shirt sleeve lol.
Lame, but I've made my opinion known, for me to continue would be trolling, I'll let you and others to shed your tears for the tragically suffering bloke in the video.
So you would be ok with a white guy treating a black woman with straight hair in the same fashion?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
So you would be ok with a white guy treating a black woman with straight hair in the same fashion?

Nope, just laughing at the guy in the OP, for obvious reasons.
My 13 year old niece would've been more assertive than matey in the vid lol
*Edit*
Go ahead though, cry tears for his victim status
edit on 29.3.2016 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Hey is there any chance they posed this whole video just for the view count.

Seems by both of their interactions this whole thing was staged, drawing on the division this Administration has successfully created. I bet they hit a few million in a day or so.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
Hey is there any chance they posed this whole video just for the view count.

Seems by both of their interactions this whole thing was staged, drawing on the division this Administration has successfully created. I bet they hit a few million in a day or so.

I thought the lame guy was faking it as well, but based solely on opinion because for all I know he could accurately represent white US males from his college.
edit on 29.3.2016 by grainofsand because: clarity

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

but I've made my opinion known, for me to continue would be trolling

youre still here.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

...responding to different slants of the flowing conversation.
I think that is valid, but I am unconcerned if you don't.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: notquiteright
And yet women are out there actually buying other peoples hair and weaving it on their head. And they aren't doing it because it's similar to their own hair. So...
'

Yep, someone finally said it.

video on a black mans opinion of this practice.

appropriation.... hahaha.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
That kid should go to Jamaica, he'd be pretty welcome. Unless on election day or going off the resort at night, because he white. But even black get punked due to the difference in slang, they will know if ur not from there regardless of skin.

Yes sire.

That's largely not true, you have to wander off into a bad neighbor hood then all bets are off you could get robbed or someone might assumed you were lost, the real problem is if you try and buy ganja in seedy places, bad neighbor hoods could mean getting hit by a stray bullet between rival gangs or police but for gwaad sake, as you said stay out of their politics, incidentally I have known Japanese kids that hangout in places I'd stay away from.

You are more likely to be harassed into buying stuff from peddlers or being overcharged kinda like Jamaican price vs foreign prices and ppl like to haggle a lot.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join