It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black campus employee assaults student for "culture appropriation" at SFSU

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Ummm i guess the same could be said about black people straightening their hair

This is getting rediculous

Instead of saying this is a black culture or white culture anything. Why not say its part of human culture

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

I would imagine you're probably of an age and comprehension level where this shouldn't be necessary. If you refer to my very first post I stated quite clearly have your hair however you want, not exactly widely open to interpretation as a statement. You were saying about strawmen?

OK so your argument is now not your argument. Convenient...but Im expected to have done deep research and provided documents, depositions and factoids to substantiate my assertions and observations whereas you can just make a statement and then completely disavow it in the next post and write it off as being facetious. Am beginning to see how this works now.

Yes, I am intensely bored of it all, unfortunately people keep asking me questions, twisting the things Ive said and attempting to get my attention, now when I give you more than you probably deserve I'm asked why I should post. Cute.

If stupidity was a race I would certainly be a vocal advocate for the violent genocide of your kind.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
a reply to: Alien Abduct

I would imagine you're probably of an age and comprehension level where this shouldn't be necessary. If you refer to my very first post I stated quite clearly have your hair however you want, not exactly widely open to interpretation as a statement. You were saying about strawmen?

OK so your argument is now not your argument. Convenient...but Im expected to have done deep research and provided documents, depositions and factoids to substantiate my assertions and observations whereas you can just make a statement and then completely disavow it in the next post and write it off as being facetious. Am beginning to see how this works now.

Yes, I am intensely bored of it all, unfortunately people keep asking me questions, twisting the things Ive said and attempting to get my attention, now when I give you more than you probably deserve I'm asked why I should post. Cute.

If stupidity was a race I would certainly be a vocal advocate for the violent genocide of your kind.

Go back and read the original unedited statement I made that you are referring to as my arguement and you will see that I said I "COULD" argue such (but I would be making assumptions as you did) Go ahead have a look at it.

<< 10  11  12   >>

join