It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diary of someone who needs to learn not to be honest on the first date

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Willingly

You mean those panties I collect from homeless guys?

I suppose that could work because you have to understand how guys hear things. It goes like this: "I..............panties................"
But to our defense, not all of us are like that

No! The tooth fairy is dead!

No tooth fairy is real, I saw it on youtube!

edit on 29-3-2016 by Op3nM1nd3d because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

I suppose that could work because you have to understand how guys hear things. It goes like this: "I..............panties................"

And what woman hear is: "Bla-bla-bla-bla-bla...............I adore you." What actually has been said was something like, "and because we had no washing-mashine over there, Pete and I had no choise but bringing back home all our dirty laundry and that is what I have in store for you."

No tooth fairy is real, I saw it on youtube!

Let me tell you one more time: That is Santa! He's a shape-shifter!

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

You wrote this in the short stories forum... So.., why do many people think you are telling us a real event..?

I like your short story.. very neat.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

You wrote this in the short stories forum... So.., why do many people think you are telling us a real event..?

I don't think anybody who replied here thought that it was real and that I actually experienced it. They just pretended as if it was real and gave answers in a way they would have given to someone who literally have those kind of dates.

Thanks for your encouragement.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

And what woman hear is: "Bla-bla-bla-bla-bla...............I adore you."

If that were actually true, we would get along just fine

What actually has been said was something like, "and because we had no washing-mashine over there, Pete and I had no choise but bringing back home all our dirty laundry and that is what I have in store for you."

So you are telling me that you prefer your man naked?

Let me tell you one more time: That is Santa! He's a shape-shifter!

I knew you were into subliminals! I`ll keep in mind to wear sunglasses while watching that clip again

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willingly

I don't think anybody who replied here thought that it was real and that I actually experienced it. They just pretended as if it was real and gave answers in a way they would have given to someone who literally have those kind of dates.

WHAT??? You made this all up????
WELL!...No lunch-meat, kitten figurine for YOU!

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willingly

Yes, I know.

Still a neat little confusion..... for those who can not follow...of course.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join