It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Campaign Manager Corey Lewandowski, Arrested, Charged With Battery

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I also noticed watching the video you can see her grab Trump's arm. Makes me wonder if Trump shouldn't file charges let the circus contunue.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Trump doesn't file charges he sues.

But, I would love to see that happen.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

The fact she lied about how the events transpired is very important as is the fact SHE broke the Secret Service protection to get to Trump. Important for the defence under Florida laws.

Lied that is BS.

Broke secret service protection then why didn't the Secret service agent do anything? The one Lewondowski cut off to grab her.

You can continue on your own to wrestle the truth till you get to you Trump=Bad equation. You seem hell bent on it.

Contrary to your thought pattern this isn't about Trump.

Here is what I think. Lewondowski was afraid that Trump would say something that would wind up embarrassing him further and put a stop to it. Sorry, but that type of perceived threat doesn't allow hands on.

Teh AUDIO between her and her cameraman i s a conflicting story is what we are getting at. Supossedly right after. says she was yanked back and onto the floor. the womans previous history of claims will mos t likely get this tossed out like the previous ones.

ALso... a SS agent is only human and cant see behind his head. its why they layer protection to cover blind spots.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

I also noticed watching the video you can see her grab Trump's arm. Makes me wonder if Trump shouldn't file charges let the circus contunue.

Trump should file charges then get fields to apologize and drop her complaint against landowski in exchange for trump dropping his charges.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   
honestly what next, will blowing on someone constitute attempted poisoning, maybe assault for talking loud? i mean her arm was slightly red and that's it, so what? judging by the angle of the marks they look more like they are from grabbing her arm with her other hand...

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

The fact she lied about how the events transpired is very important as is the fact SHE broke the Secret Service protection to get to Trump. Important for the defence under Florida laws.

Lied that is BS.

Broke secret service protection then why didn't the Secret service agent do anything? The one Lewondowski cut off to grab her.

You can continue on your own to wrestle the truth till you get to you Trump=Bad equation. You seem hell bent on it.

Contrary to your thought pattern this isn't about Trump.

Here is what I think. Lewondowski was afraid that Trump would say something that would wind up embarrassing him further and put a stop to it. Sorry, but that type of perceived threat doesn't allow hands on.

Her own statement can be checked against the video. The fact she lied is not in doubt, not matter how vigorously you protest.

In terms of breaking the Secret Service protection, the video shows that is also not in doubt. You do not know what someone else's perception of a threat is... under Florida law Lewondowski has a valid defence for what he did if he perceived a physical threat to Trump. The court will decide on whether that is a defence he can reasonably use, but keep in mind the death threats and attempted attack on Trump.
edit on 3/4/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
honestly what next, will blowing on someone constitute attempted poisoning, maybe assault for talking loud? i mean her arm was slightly red and that's it, so what? judging by the angle of the marks they look more like they are from grabbing her arm with her other hand...

It also looks as though the bruising is not where he grabbed her.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Looks like the MSM is having to concede Fields lied with her original account of the incident before she knew she was caught on video.

www.breitbart.com...

TRUMP: Then when she wrote out, early on, before she knew she was on tape, that she was practically thrown to the ground. I wish I had it here. That didn’t happen. Okay? Do you agree with that?
WALLACE: I agree with you.
TRUMP: Excuse me. She lied. Do you agree she lied?
WALLACE: I think she completely misrepresented it early on. I do.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Oh wow you mean Breitbart the publication that she and 3 other colleagues resigned from in protest over this issue has run an unflattering article about her with only a snippet of conversation without the follow-up.

I am not surprised.

Just a Kool aid article.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Oh wow you mean Breitbart the publication that she and 3 other colleagues resigned from in protest over this issue has run an unflattering article about her with only a snippet of conversation without the follow-up.

I am not surprised.

Just a Kool aid article.

Erm, no, it was in a live interview shown in the link that they reported on not their report, LOL.
The interview is on Fox News Sunday between Trump and Chris Wallace.
Did you ignore that?

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I saw the video and stand by what I said.

They only quoted a snippet of the conversation. If they had quoted all of it pertaining to the incident Trump would look like a bumbling egomaniac.

He will enter his plea on May 4th and we will see what happens.
edit on 3-4-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I saw the video and stand by what I said.

They only quoted a snippet of the conversation. If they had quoted all of it pertaining to the incident Trump would look like a bumbling egomaniac.

The video is there to watch and Chris Wallace said exactly what it says he did in the transcript - it's already been reported in several places. It's clear he agrees that Michelle Fields 'completely misrepresented' the situation early on. I think most that read her statement and then watched the video would agree.

My point is that the MSM for the first time are actually admitting Trump is correct when he says that the initial statement was a lie.
edit on 3/4/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

So what plea do you think he will enter and why?

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

So what plea do you think he will enter and why?

Not sure - I think he will enter not guilty, but from a political perspective they may take another route.

I would:

Use Fields' lies not as a defence (because it is not) but to put doubt in the judges mind as to her honesty. This might play to the validity of the bruise and therefore the extent of the force.

Advise the judge that the campaign manager role is only one role in the campaign and that security is also a role.

Make it clear that the actions were made in defence of Donald Trump, having perceived a threat to him from a person crossing Secret Service protection and reaching out for him after all questions had already been completed.

Make it clear that he was aiding an authority in law (specific battery defence under Florida law) in stopping Fields reaching Trump.

Claim that response to Fields that he didn't touch her and didn't know her were made in the context of an accusation of a violent attack - not the incident which he did not associate to the Twitter accusation.

The last four of those should of course only be made if they are true, which we don't know. It would be up to the judge to determine if he were telling the truth.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Not guilty will be tough.

If he claims he was defending Trump but couldn't remember her I don't think that will pass the smell test.

Claiming he didn't touch would be fun for the courtroom.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Not guilty will be tough.

If he claims he was defending Trump but couldn't remember her I don't think that will pass the smell test.

Claiming he didn't touch would be fun for the courtroom.

I don't think he will claim he didnt touch her.

Again - his defence against 'not knowing her or touching her' is that he was reacting to an accusation of a violent attack. i am not actually sure when he dropped that claim - whether it was just a reaction on twitter or whether he released a more considered statement later. If the latter, then his 'protecting Trump' angle will be more difficult.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Actually, the accusation is yanking her arm making her lose balance that is what she stated to the police. That is what the charges are based off of.

I think that can be proven to have happened with the video.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Looks like the MSM is having to concede Fields lied with her original account of the incident before she knew she was caught on video.

www.breitbart.com...

TRUMP: Then when she wrote out, early on, before she knew she was on tape, that she was practically thrown to the ground. I wish I had it here. That didn’t happen. Okay? Do you agree with that?
WALLACE: I agree with you.
TRUMP: Excuse me. She lied. Do you agree she lied?
WALLACE: I think she completely misrepresented it early on. I do.

Oh, I saw this interview this morning! It was on at 8am central time. You should've seen them arguing. Chris wallace did everything he could but throw the kitchen sink at him but Trump kept arguing back!

It was really something to see!
edit on 3-4-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Actually, the accusation is yanking her arm making her lose balance that is what she stated to the police. That is what the charges are based off of.

I think that can be proven to have happened with the video.

Then Lewandowski's lawyer better have all three videos. She did NOT lose her balance and stumble.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Stumble? There is no mention of stumbling in the report.

Whether or not she lost balance it is hard to say, but according to the report the charges the police said there is probable cause to charge him simply based on the fact that he grabbed her. So the video seems to be enough.

May 4th he can enter his plea.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join