It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Campaign Manager Corey Lewandowski, Arrested, Charged With Battery

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I tend to try and listen to commentators from both sides on events like this and there is always a pattern.

Lets take and example, Michael Savage and Mark Levin. The first is highly critical and calls this whole event a joke and is disgusted with this woman. The second is outraged at Trump and his campaign and spent two hrs discussing how this woman was man handled.

Ask yourself why two intelligent men could hold such wildly different views on a pretty simple incident. The answer tells you exactly what this issue is really all about.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

He pretty much screwed up any chance of claiming that he perceived some threat from her.

He came out publicly saying he didn't touch her.

He went on record saying he didn't remember her.

He is a proven liar so that BS excuse will be laughed at.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

He pretty much screwed up any chance of claiming that he perceived some threat from her.

He came out publicly saying he didn't touch her.

He went on record saying he didn't remember her.

He is a proven liar so that BS excuse will be laughed at.

Ive grabbed people before and didnt remember them afterwards so....how is that a lie? HE needs to take a lie detector and then be asked that question. THEN if h eis found to be KNOWINGLY lying Trump should boot him.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Trump hiring someone with such a bad memory, but we are supposed to believe he surrounds himself with competent people.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Trump hiring someone with such a bad memory, but we are supposed to believe he surrounds himself with competent people.

Presidents have bad memories. Obama has to use a teleprompter all the time cause of his bad memory. Bish did too.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Or, more likely because it was such a nothing incident as the video shows, Lewondowski didn't even think about it when some crazy woman on twitter started accusing him of violently attacking her. Natural reaction 'I never touched you! I don't know who you are!!'

Still, I expect the anti-Trump crowd to play mental gymnastics until they get to a place where Trump=Bad.
edit on 2/4/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Presidents have bad memories. Obama has to use a teleprompter all the time cause of his bad memory. Bish did too.

Well hopefully the people they hired didn't have such bad memories as Trumps boy.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

A nothing incident in which he felt the need to dredge up her past and attack her on twitter?

I don't remember her claiming she was violently attacked can you post the link to where you read that?

Speaking of mental gymnastics here you go

edit on 2-4-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

A nothing incident in which he felt the need to dredge up her past and attack her on twitter?

I don't remember her claiming she was violently attacked can you post the link to where you read that?

Speaking of mental gymnastics here you go

She claimed he tried to forcefully throw her to the ground. I'd call that a violent attack. Most would, except those gymnasts desperately trying to solve the Trump=Bad equation

As for her past, it makes sense to call her out as an attention seeking serial victim. The truth might hurt, but if you are going to falsely accuse someone of violently attacking you, then it should be obvious they will hit back at your previous unfounded claims.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

She claimed he tried to forcefully throw her to the ground.

I don't see where it says that can you quote it from the report below?

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

She claimed he tried to forcefully throw her to the ground.

I don't see where it says that can you quote it from the report below?

I never sought to be part of the story. On Tuesday night, I went to cover Donald Trump’s press conference at the Trump National Golf Club in Jupiter, Florida. I was looking to cover the event like I have covered many live political events for Breitbart News, including an uneventful Trump press conference in Palm Beach the week before. Addressing the gathered reporters and the nation at large, Trump was in an especially jovial mood Tuesday night. The networks just declared he had won the Mississippi Republican primary and, during his speech, that he won Michigan Republican primary as well. I wasn’t called upon to ask a question during the televised press conference, but afterwards Trump wandered around, stopping at every reporter to take their questions. When he approached me, I asked him about his view on an aspect of affirmative action. Trump acknowledged the question, but before he could answer I was jolted backwards. Someone had grabbed me tightly by the arm and yanked me down. I almost fell to the ground, but was able to maintain my balance. Nonetheless, I was shaken. The Washington Post’s Ben Terris immediately remarked that it was Trump’s campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, who aggressively tried to pull me to the ground. I quickly turned around and saw Lewandowski and Trump exiting the building together. No apology. No explanation for why he did this. Even if Trump was done taking questions, Lewandowski would be out of line. Campaign managers aren’t supposed to try to forcefully throw reporters to the ground, no matter the circumstance. But what made this especially jarring is that there was no hint Trump was done taking questions. No one was pushing him to get away. He seemed to have been happily answering queries from my fellow reporters just a moment before. Many people have been asking me on Twitter and in emails what exactly happened Tuesday night. I hope this article answers those questions and I can get back to reporting the news, not being a part of it.

Her actual words.

So now we've covered that, as i said, it's not an unusual response to say 'I didn't touch you, I don't even know you' when you are shell shocked at some crazy woman claiming you violently attacked her when you have no clue what she is talking about.

Note also the other absolute lies in this statement by Fields.

I wasn’t called upon to ask a question during the televised press conference, but afterwards Trump wandered around, stopping at every reporter to take their questions. When he approached me, I asked him about his view on an aspect of affirmative action. Trump acknowledged the question, but before he could answer I was jolted backwards.

Look at the part in bold above. Did you see that happen? She lied and the video proves it conclusively. This statement was made before she knew it was all on camera. She is going to get ripped apart in court for lying.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

She said in that article which you didn't highlight.

Someone had grabbed me tightly by the arm and yanked me down. I almost fell to the ground, but was able to maintain my balance.

We know he grabbed her that is on tape as far as if he pulled back, up, or down she should know. Lewandowski doesn't remember supposedly.

So are you arguing about the direction of which way he pulled.

Anyway, he wasn't charged with trying to throw her to the ground. Right?

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

She said in that article which you didn't highlight.

Someone had grabbed me tightly by the arm and yanked me down. I almost fell to the ground, but was able to maintain my balance.

We know he grabbed her that is on tape as far as if he pulled back, up, or down she should know. Lewandowski doesn't remember supposedly.

So are you arguing about the direction of which way he pulled.

Anyway, he wasn't charged with trying to throw her to the ground. Right?

SHE talked about Lewondowski trying to aggressively throw her to the ground. I am giving you the exact word for word of what she said. This is what Lewondowski was responding to - not the police report lol. She'd changed her story by then because the video had come out.

Gold medal for you sir... in fact have the Mary Lou Retton award!

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

What I quoted is what she said actually happened.

As far as this

Campaign managers aren’t supposed to try to forcefully throw reporters to the ground, no matter the circumstance.

Campaign managers shouldn't do that, but she didn't actually say she was thrown did she?

As far as her claim that it was aggressive can you explain why that wouldn't be considered aggressive?

I wonder if he will stick to his story when he goes to court. You know the never touched her or he doesn't remember.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

What I quoted is what she said actually happened.

As far as this

Campaign managers aren’t supposed to try to forcefully throw reporters to the ground, no matter the circumstance.

Campaign managers shouldn't do that, but she didn't actually say she was thrown did she?

As far as her claim that it was aggressive can you explain why that wouldn't be considered aggressive?

I wonder if he will stick to his story when he goes to court. You know the never touched her or he doesn't remember.

Wow - just more of the same denial.
Why would she say this if that is not what she was claiming happened? She also mentioned it twice.

I would call claiming someone had 'tried to forcefully throw you to the ground' [sic] is an accusation of violence.

Here is what we know for sure... no speculation needed:

Fields lied in her statement on 10th on two counts:
1) that Lewondowski had tried to forcefully throw her to the gorund
2) that Trump approached her to get her question

Fields actually approached Trump and reached for him, inside the area of Secret Service protection

Lewondowski pulled her back by the arm to get her away from Trump

Lewondowski said he didn't touch her and didnt even know her.

What we don't know is:

Why Lewondowski said her didnt touch her - he could have remembered and decided to lie, or as he claims it could be that the accusation was so far from what happened that he didn't associate it to the accusation.

What is certain is that the more blatant lies have come from Fields and i am sure that they will be brought up in court.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
As a side note, i think the bigger defence for Lewondowski will be that he was within his rights to do what he did under Florida law, where the use of non deadly force to stop a perceived attack on another person is a stated defence to the charges.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Fields lied in her statement on 10th on two counts: 1) that Lewondowski had tried to forcefully throw her to the gorund

No, This is what she said actually happened and this is from the article YOU posted.

Fields actually approached Trump and reached for him, inside the area of Secret Service protection

Seriously?

You are now going on about who approached who. Not that it matters, but I haven't seen video showing which it was. Have you?

The lengths you are going to in order to defend Lewondowski is really amazing.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
As a side note, i think the bigger defence for Lewondowski will be that he was within his rights to do what he did under Florida law, where the use of non deadly force to stop a perceived attack on another person is a stated defence to the charges.

An attack he didn't remember. An attack that the secret service agent he jumped across didn't perceive.

An attack he didn't bring to the attention of the SS. Calling it a perceived attack is total BS and you know it.

I actually hope he does use that excuse then it will open up the questioning about his intentions and the amount of force he used.

Video, audio evidence with an eye witness he better get Johnnie Cochran.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Fields lied in her statement on 10th on two counts: 1) that Lewondowski had tried to forcefully throw her to the gorund

No, This is what she said actually happened and this is from the article YOU posted.

Seriously?

You are now going on about who approached who. Not that it matters, but I haven't seen video showing which it was. Have you?

The lengths you are going to in order to defend Lewondowski is really amazing.

Why are you only using one part of what she said - are you really that dishonest? It's there for all to see. Creating a different reality won't work.

The fact she lied about how the events transpired is very important as is the fact SHE broke the Secret Service protection to get to Trump. Important for the defence under Florida laws.

Yes I have seen the video and it's 100% clear that Trump never approached her - she went after him.

I am not defending Lewondowski, I am merely stating facts and supplying actual statements.

You can continue on your own to wrestle the truth till you get to your Trump=Bad equation. You seem hell bent on it.

Back in the real world, I'm off to get some sleep. 345am here.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

The fact she lied about how the events transpired is very important as is the fact SHE broke the Secret Service protection to get to Trump. Important for the defence under Florida laws.

Lied that is BS.

Broke secret service protection then why didn't the Secret service agent do anything? The one Lewondowski cut off to grab her.

You can continue on your own to wrestle the truth till you get to you Trump=Bad equation. You seem hell bent on it.

Contrary to your thought pattern this isn't about Trump.

Here is what I think. Lewondowski was afraid that Trump would say something that would wind up embarrassing him further and put a stop to it. Sorry, but that type of perceived threat doesn't allow hands on.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join