It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The lodges of the Illuminati and the Luminari

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Most people have heard about the Illuminati but not of the Luminari.

They are the two grate forces that battle for control, the Illuminati is the Solar brotherhood, the brotherhood of light whilst the Luminari is the Luna brotherhood, the brotherhood of darkness.

During the golden ages the solar brotherhood bring enlightenment to the masses whilst during the dark ages the Luminari bring all the opposites characteristics.

Contrary to what the masses believe it is not the solar illuminati brotherhood that control the world but the Luna dark brotherhood of the Luminari.

The Solar brotherhood use the colour red and the metal gold in their symbolism whilst the Luna brotherhood use the colour blue and the metal silver in their symbolism.

Essentially the solar brotherhood are the Aryans and follow the ancient Indo-European sacred traditions.

The Luna brotherhood are the kabbalists which in fact is the teachings of the Solar brotherhood perverted and reversed.

It is the blue lodges

And the red lodges

At the moment the Luminari who have their headquarters in Israel have the world in their grasp but it will not last, the solar brotherhood the brotherhood of light will displace them.

The goal of the luminari is to destroy the Aryan peoples which is why these people head the political movement to flood predominantly European country's with immigrants.

It is a bloodline war, the descendants of the Elohim and the descendants of the Adamus (the test-tube created slaves)

It is those who worship the false demiurge against those who worship the true creator of the Universe, it is the force of darkness against the force of light.

edit on 29-3-2016 by zinc12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: zinc12

The term luminari means almost the same thing as is meant by the term illuminati. Both terms mean, in loose terms, those who spread light and knowledge.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

so you're saying the red bracelets are people involved in some sort of "Red Lodge" secret society that some like to call "the illuminati", and also that blue bracelets are worn by people from the "Blue Lodge" and are Kabballists? Gotcha. Thanks for sharing - interesting concept but it sounds more like a fiction novel than anything else unless there is more evidence for this theory

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I can neither disagree nor agree except to point out a thread of anti semitism in this idiology, the light is truth not the sun which is only symbolic, as is the moon BOTH great light's the ruler of the day and the ruler of the night.

If they exist the luminari are unknown to me but then I am not affiliated or initiated and would never join any secret sect or sept unless it was freedom fighters against the NAZI's or the ISIL terrorists or something like that.

But here is my take on it, They do not Diseminate knowledge or light, they control it and try to keep you as the sheep in the dark, knowledge (enlightenment) is power just like money and indeed the two do tend to move in the same circles if you had not noticed.

The secret masters were secret because they did not exist, they were a construct, a belief to hold traditions alive and give credence and importance to new ideas by imparting upon them a mystical and artificial ancient heritage.

The true supposed masters are as mortal as the poor man in rag's though they may be bedecked as king's.

There is only one master that matters and one truth that should be of import to you because it related to that part of you which is not perishable, if you choose darkness - evil that is your lot for eternity if you so travel that path and if you choose light - truth and goodness then you have a chance of greater thing's than the petty supposed enlightened of these secret septs and cults.

Choose NOW but remember the devil would have you think he is the light, his truth is his truth not your truth think on that, God is the only way - your original source, the breath of life in your very soul and only through his living word can you find his enlightenment and guess what - NO secret society it is open to everyone that seek's it.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Old school crips and bloods.

So, the Pope and the Knights of Malta are good guys, really?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Both can be used to describe light, nobody would argue that there is such a thing as moonlight and sunlight but the symbolism is rather to point to polar opposites.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Moonlight is just reflected sunlight.

How can the same thing be opposites?

ETA: As for the op? I think that's a bit of a stretch to draw those conclusions.
edit on 2932016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Nope I'm not saying that, you didn't read and so confusion has engulfed the brain. I said that the red lodge had its origin in the Indo-European mystical teachings whilst the Blue had its origin in the Kabbalistic teachings .

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

They have been taken as polar opposites since antiquity Sol and Luna, yang and yin.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: zinc12

They have been taken as polar opposites since antiquity Sol and Luna, yang and yin.

Just because mysticism says they're opposites doesn't make it true.

Moonlight and sunlight aren't opposites.
Light and darkness are not opposites.
Right and wrong aren't even true opposites.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
You were doing good up to this point :

The Luna brotherhood are the kabbalists which in fact is the teachings of the Solar brotherhood perverted and reversed.

Do you know any folk that are learned in the Kabbalah ? The ones that first named the Angels and explained their responsibilities ? The penultimate understanding of the light ?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Sounds all wonderful and that yet as the Luminari accelerate there plans for the destruction of Europe, America it will become plain as day who is evil and not. The European Union is a tool of the Luminari controlled by Israel with to sole purpose of the destruction of Europe.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

You don't get it, its symbolic it has nothing to do with light. I'm not having a stupid debate with you about why these people chose the sun and moon to represent polar opposites. If you dislike the symbolism go back in a time machine and tell them.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

But you're arguing about polar opposites. Good and evil. Wrong and right.

Non of what you said in the op has any tangible proof. It's pure speculation. Colours aren't always symbolic. I'm wearing a blue shirt today, but I was wearing a red one yesterday. Doesn't mean anything.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

The Imagination is a great thing ... fantasy is something else

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

The penultimate knowledge is the yogic techniques which bring SELF realisation, nothing to do with Angels and there names. Kabbalists seek to control these various spiritual entity's through ceremonial magic. The Yogi in contrast has no interest controlling these entities, he spends his time mastering himself.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Oh God how old are you?

Red =hot= Sun

Blue = cold = moon

Symbolic..nuff said!

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Re: Illuminati

Iron is red and represents the Earth
Gold represents the Sun
Silver the Moon

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

The penultimate knowledge is the yogic techniques which bring SELF realisation, nothing to do with Angels and there names. Kabbalists seek to control these various spiritual entity's through ceremonial magic. The Yogi in contrast has no interest controlling these entities, he spends his time mastering himself.

Do you even understand what the Kabbalah is ? It's history ? Please research , as I AM learned in the Kabbalah.The REAL Kabbalah. And where the Sheol did you get that that I put in bold ?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Oh God how old are you?

Red =hot= Sun

Blue = cold = moon

Symbolic..nuff said!

Or

Red=love
Blue=sadness

Symbolism is what each individual makes of it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join