It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vision in mirror

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Hi there!

I don't know if you ever heard or experienced something like this, but since it bugs my mind very much, I try my luck, because I haven't found any exact answer yet.

Last summer I was chilling at my friend's place. During the evening, without any alcohol or drug, suddenly I started to feel kinda too relaxed. It was like my mind was going somewhere else, even though we were in the middle of a video game.
Within maybe like 5 minutes, my third chakra just started to get real wide, warm, even though I didn't try to use it. There was a mirror next to me, and I felt like I had to look in it for a bit, and within a few seconds, in the mirror I kinda seen a "vision" appearing on my forehead. It was kinda like a glowing, brighter green pyramid picture, with a person next to it, and the sun above and a little to the right.
I never use drugs, sometimes I drink some alcohol, but never too much, and that evening I didn't even had a sip of a wine or anything.

Could you maybe tell me if you know, what it could have been?

Thank you for your time.

Wish you the best,

Aaron

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MAaron

Well, I've read about some more advanced psychics visualizing a green pyramid when they are "working". It's also said to be great for protecting oneself from demonic attacks.
I found this from a book.

Click on the link to read the book : The Gods In Their Cities (The link looks messy, but I double checked, and it works.)

books.google.com.lb... VFM&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjYi_ri9-XLAhUBPBQKHa2-BWEQ6AEILTAD#v=onepage&q=myth%20of%20green%20pyramid&f=false

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I know nothing of Chakra's and don't much go in for that stuff but have had my fair share of paranormal experience in my life, non of it relevant but I do know that mystics would use mirrored surfaces, often a bowl of water (Nostradamus supposedly used such) in order to perform the same function a crystal ball was supposed to be used for, peering, scrying and vision's, they are in themselves nothing but for those that use them as a construct if they have natural psychic ability they probably help to put the mind into the correct type of calm focus and help them to open up to there vision's.

Actually quite dangerous as not everything should be seen and not all sources are true or good when it comes to psychic revelation.

That green pyramid reminded me of the Chronos stone (not the game version this is something that may be another aspect of the emerald tablets of hermes), supposedly the chronos stone is an emerald green translucent light filled three sided equilateral pyramid, a four sided three dimensional shape and is the key to time, holding/controlling it places the possessor outside of time and they are able to touch all points in time but it also supposedly comes with a curse, can't remember it all.

As for looking in the mirror and seeing thing's the closest I had was a strange dream many years ago, I was a young and playing like a child in the dream, some place with colours and light but no defined structure, me and two other boy's were playing around a car but it was not a car just the seat's and the windscreen.

As I sat in the drivers seat I looked in the rear view mirror, the one over the windscreen and behind me was another person I had not seen, he had long blond streight hair, clean complexion, white skinned with deep piercing blue eye's, my eyes are hazel blue/green speckled with a golden yellow circle around my iris his were piercing deep blue but normal other than that, as I looked back there was no one in the seat behind me then I looked in the mirror again and it was terrifying for some reason, I had both set' of eyes in the same place, he was me and I was him but I refused to let him be me and woke up in fright.

Harut that reminded me of this,

Now I DONT believe in the hollow earth but perhaps sometime's dimensions converge?
Personally I think this was cointel to distract from the very real potential Nazi presence after the war in antarctica, byrd had been sent with a task force on an operation called High Jump, look it up, beloved of Ufologists though I think it was about nazi fanatics developing the BOMB in a secret antarctic base.

edit on 29-3-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-3-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Strange.
I try not to look into mirrors. The bedroom I sleep in when I visit my parents house is connected to the next bedroom by a bathroom.

My bed is situated In a way so that the mirror in the bathroom is in my periffial vision.

Twice I have glanced over at the mirror and have seen a woman's reflection in the doorway to the next bedroom.

My wife has seen her too.

It's weird because whenever we watch one of those shows about haunted houses, we both say if something supernatural like ghosts started messing with us we would be out the door and not look back.

But for some reason neither of us were to terribly scared.

Still hate mirrors though. Don't want to see a third eye in my reflection.

Oh, and we now shut the door to the bathroom when visiting my parents

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I myself am still on the fence with the hollow earth theory, but am open-minded.
Thanks for the videos.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Mirrors are odd, sometimes they give you a glimpse of something.

Stepped out of the shower the other day and everything was steamed up. But just before I wiped the mirror, my face and eye sockets were outlined, and my eyes were huge lamps of light. Studied it closely, could make out the contours of my bone structure and form, and these enormous lamps for eyes, like headlights.
edit on 29-3-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spader
Strange.
I try not to look into mirrors. The bedroom I sleep in when I visit my parents house is connected to the next bedroom by a bathroom.

My bed is situated In a way so that the mirror in the bathroom is in my periffial vision.

Twice I have glanced over at the mirror and have seen a woman's reflection in the doorway to the next bedroom.

My wife has seen her too.

It's weird because whenever we watch one of those shows about haunted houses, we both say if something supernatural like ghosts started messing with us we would be out the door and not look back.

But for some reason neither of us were to terribly scared.

Still hate mirrors though. Don't want to see a third eye in my reflection.

Oh, and we now shut the door to the bathroom when visiting my parents

Good post.

Mirror are often used in magic (magik). Some people can stare into a mirror long enough with a concentrated stare while thinking or calling out a certain dead person or spirit and it will appear. Some can even walk out of the mirror into our 3D world.

Be careful with mirrors, they can be trouble.

NEVER keep a mirror in your bedroom and be careful buying old/Antique full body mirrors. Try this test: remove all mirrors from your bedroom for one week and see how you sleep at night. You will find that you will sleep better with less bad dreams/nightmares and less stress.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Cool post OP, Are you interested in trying to recreate this event? It might help you understand what you saw.

On an unrelated note,

Have you heard about "the dark mirror"?

weekinweird.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I have witnessed anomalous events related to mirrors; there does seem to be a paranormal significance as per my deduction, but I will perhaps elaborate on this at a further time.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harut
a reply to: MAaron

Well, I've read about some more advanced psychics visualizing a green pyramid when they are "working". It's also said to be great for protecting oneself from demonic attacks.
I found this from a book.

Click on the link to read the book : The Gods In Their Cities (The link looks messy, but I double checked, and it works.)

books.google.com.lb... VFM&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjYi_ri9-XLAhUBPBQKHa2-BWEQ6AEILTAD#v=onepage&q=myth%20of%20green%20pyramid&f=false

Hi there Harut,

Thank you very much for the finding, it seems interesting that it clicked something in me as I read it, and since this phenomena happened more than half a year ago to me, I just remembered something as I read it.
The thing is, first I saw the pyramid with the sun and the person, then it kinda was "sucking" me in, and as the vision grew, like when you zoom in on a photo, a city seemed to appear inside of the pyramid, but that's when I looked away, and interrupted/cancelled the vision. This sample of the book triggered this memory, that it wasn't just a picture, but kinda like a movie.

Thanks very much again, I'll probably buy the book since its not expensive, and it is on the Google book store, and read the whole thing.

Tell you the truth, I registered to like 3 other forums, contacted some people, and gotten very different answers (that's predictable). Only two out of the many answers/theories/links with paranormal sites, stories clicked something in me, one was this one, the other was saying that what I saw was actually a memory surfacing.

That I might have been on an alien ship some time ago, and there I saw this picture/movie, and the memory was just surfacing that night. The reason why this one clicked something, is because after like a week or so I saw this vision, with that same friend who's place we were at, we went out at night in a nearby park. That night, out in the park, we saw multiple ufos, first we saw a group, like 5-6, kinda close, they seemed like orange, triangular lights, and moved together fast and soundless in the same direction.
Then we saw some other ones, that were far away, looking like light dots, moving fast, then stopping for a second, then disappearing in a bigger... wormhole maybe?

My only problem with this, is that I searched a lot since, especially on YouTube, trying to find some video proofs. I came across multiple theories, about how life actually works, many many theories, and one was saying that there are actually no ufos.
This theory implied that ufos always only lights, or shadow looking creatures, and they don't have physical bodies like we do, you cannot touch them, their flying objects never make sound etc. If that's true, than ufos might just be entities, that can seem as anything they want us to see them. And if that's true, it's all kinds diversion from something else...
Actually, that's what I'm trying to find the answer for, that was I deceived/tricked, or it was some kind of spiritual revelation that I was experiencing throughout that summer. It may sound pretty big, but that's only the core.

Thank you again,
wishing you the best,

Aaron

new topics

top topics

join