It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEDS Crackdown on Gangs 1,100 Arrested

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Living in a gang infested neighborhood in Santa Ana the only thing I can say is thank god. This place is insane with the gangs.

dennismichaellynch.com...

Federal agents arrested 915 cross-border gang members for drug trafficking, murder and other crimes, and another 132 on immigration violations. But there are OVER 1 million more on the loose

Wow 1 million more? Sheesh.. I can clearly see the problem is bad but that bad? Yup another reason to end the drug war so they can't generate billions of $$ anymore.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I wonder why now. And not since 2008. Or 2002? Not getting into left or right here. I don't have the brain power for that right now. November is coming.

On the other side. This is good work on thier part. Over 900, how long have they been sitting on that? They knew where to find them. But the other 1 million.

S&F👍

Feb 15th, five weeks to do this. Holy cow! All the way to Puerto Rico. 900 gang members found. DHS could take lessons.
edit on 29-3-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

They everywhere this will hugely impact the economy as people flood the job market once their connects get busted.

The FBI has been cracking down hardcore where from in PA. Lots of busts big ones 70-80 people.
edit on 3/29/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Didn't look at it that way. Good observation on your part.

To add: here in pa? Didn't hear much on my end. Philly perhaps?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Scranton, Hazelton, Wilkes-Barre. Where the kids for cash judge is from! He put all my friends in jail.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   

I remember that one😠. Ok. Well S&F... I need sleep. But I'll check in later👍

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
There are over 1 million more cross-border gang members? It does not say that.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Federal agents arrested 915 cross-border gang members for drug trafficking, murder and other crimes, and another 132 on immigration violations. But there are OVER 1 million more on the loose.

I know it's kind of hard to see. It's in bold letters in the first paragraph.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Well it's about time!

I just want to know if they will do time then deported or just deported.

900 isn't that many compared to over 1 million more.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: N3k9Ni
WOW that is hard to see.
Had to get my SPECS
LOL

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I suspect that this is meant to give Democrats a boost and we'll probably see more like this up through November.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Federal agents arrested 915 cross-border gang members for drug trafficking, murder and other crimes,

So are they cracking down and arresting the CIA Criminal Cabal for bringing Afghanistan Opium/Heroin into America as well?

The War on Drugs is just a War on Non Government Sanctioned Drugs.

edit on 29-3-2016 by Now2016 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

I know gangs are protected by our constitution under the right to assemble. However, when organizations are clearly involved in crime, shootings, drug trafficking, intimidation, threatening and controlling neighborhoods, they should be declared illegal! That's one part of the constitution which I think should be amended.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

I know gangs are protected by our constitution under the right to assemble. However, when organizations are clearly involved in crime, shootings, drug trafficking, intimidation, threatening and controlling neighborhoods, they should be declared illegal! That's one part of the constitution which I think should be amended.

The shootings and drug trafficking are already crimes, the assembles is just a small part which does not need to be touched. They're already committing crimes already on the books.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
What about the "other" gangs?
The ones that run the banks, the media and everything else of value.
The scale of their crimes makes MS13 look like a kindergarten class.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Living in a gang infested neighborhood in Santa Ana the only thing I can say is thank god. This place is insane with the gangs.

dennismichaellynch.com...

Federal agents arrested 915 cross-border gang members for drug trafficking, murder and other crimes, and another 132 on immigration violations. But there are OVER 1 million more on the loose

Wow 1 million more? Sheesh.. I can clearly see the problem is bad but that bad? Yup another reason to end the drug war so they can't generate billions of $$ anymore.

You know the real problem with US street gangs is? The government armed and trained them. The biggest craze in the past decade has been for gang members to join the army, get military training, get the opportunity to buy military only weapons, then come out and train their fellow gang members.

Quantity is easy to fight, quality is not.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: N3k9Ni
I suspect that this is meant to give Democrats a boost and we'll probably see more like this up through November.

Probably a coordinated effort coming from the DNC.

And if and when it fails, watch for limited military involvement.

new topics

top topics

join