It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So all the real conspiracies end up in here?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: lavatrance
No offence. Just an observation. All the real conspiracies end up in here it seems? All the goofy, flakey, boring, regurgitated, MSM, Brainwashing crap ends up remaining in the: CT thread. Am I wrong?

AboveTopSecret.com is a user-generated content website. Am I wrong?

No offense, just an observation: but why are people complaining about the quality of content more than actually trying to contribute to creating what they see as quality content?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Because it's easier. They want to be entertained, not doing all the work and think and research and all...
From someone who contributed a few blunder, I am happy it is as open as it is.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

So long as we have good, healthy investigations into REAL conspiracies, like Chemtrails, Flat-Earth Theories and Hollow Earth Theories, then it's cool.

/sarcasm

Oh - and don't forget the threads started by those who have "secret knowledge" about the universe or reality, but cannot possibly explain it as the rest of us have not 'vibrated' into their level of existence, or those ex-illuminaughty fellows ranked at Uber Princess or Supreme Ducklord... :/

Sorry - but of late, ATS has allowed a LOT of crap theories to be posted with nothing more than the poster's "word" as evidence.

If ATS is to be taken seriously, it needs quality, not quantity. Flat Earth, Reptilords, Annunukinukinooks or whatever the the hell they are called is NOT quality.

SO where would you go to tell anyone when you see a man sized lizard walking on two legs when fishing at the lake with no camera ?? Hum?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Well done Op this is exactly true! It is one technique used by this site in discrediting and quite simply attempting to hide and suppress important real topics from the main page and more eyes.

It's absolutely outrageous and a clear sign that this site is controlled by the very evil it pretends to expose..

My thread containing photos and documentation of Planet X naturally got allocated a spot in skunk works, as do most of my threads.

It's encouraging to see that these under handed attempts at suppression are not going unnoticed!

Here's me thread, well what's left of it after a 99% troll response and removal of countless images.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
SO where would you go to tell anyone when you see a man sized lizard walking on two legs when fishing at the lake with no camera ?? Hum?

I wouldn't. Being of sound mind and body I would know telling people about it is pointless without some form of evidence and tantamount to professional and social suicide.

Also.. there are no Reptiloids.

They were pushed off the edge of the Flat Earth by the vibrational Supreme Overlord Illuminaughty Kingcess Rothchilde the 8th when he rode a B52 spraying chemtrailmix across the skies of Trumpbeckistan under direction of the super-secret but completely Googleable Masons.

I know this is FACT as it's ALL on youtube. You can't deny it.

That's how science works, people.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

I wouldn't. Being of sound mind and body I would know telling people about it is pointless without some form of evidence and tantamount to professional and social suicide.

That is what places like ATS are for and they keep people sane when they have experienced things that are not believable. A place to safely share that experience is priceless! I bet a ton of books and probably movies too have come from the content here.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Why is there shame implied by a thread ending up in Skunkworks? A working definition of the term:

Skunkworks or skunkworks project is a slang phrase commonly used in business and technology to describe a small and loosely structured group of people who research and develop a project for the sake of innovation in technology.
Source

Also, let us not forget.........

Even the forum description reads:

a dedicated place for ATS members to engage in speculative conspiracy theory discussions of all topics, angles, and targets.

this forum is for your most outlandish and extreme speculative conspiracy theory ideas. The intent is for like-minded members to engage in collaborative discussions about these theories in an environment that embraces and encourages extreme thought.

A thread that is supported with links, documentation and evidence doesn't 'end up' in SW. SW is for discussions about speculative ideas. No shame to it at all.

If you click on the forum description above, you'll see that S.O. created the forum for "getting back to basics", that is, the grit and rabbit holes that drew many of us to ATS in the first place.

So, don't think of SW as a place threads are tossed into. It's a forum for threads that belong.

edit on 29/3/16 by argentus because: fractured quotes

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

good point.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Yeah, exactly. If you can't show me 100% proof, I don't even want to hear about it. Keep your fairy tales to yourself people. For example, I am sick and tired of hearing about JFK this, Sandy Hook that, UFOs here, Bigfoot there... I mean, if you can't break into the CIAs files and get some evidence, what kind of investigator are you? If you can't single handedly interrogate high level government officials after administering truth serum and hooking them up to a lie detector and get us the scoop on Area 51 or 9/11, then you're obviously full of it. If you can't capture a simple Spacecraft built with technology thousands of years ahead of anything weve ever seen and convince the alien to go on CNN, then you're just a loser looking for attention and you just need to go away, cause all I'm gonna do is plug my ears and talk crap to you. You are spot on. ATS is allowing way too much BS around here. From now on, their should be a new type of mod classification called "Evidence Enforcement". Cause I don't even wanna hear the word "Illuminati" unless youve got a video recorded confession from multiple members, otherwise, instant ban. I want no mention of Annunaki unless you can introduce me to one so I can shake hands, or else instant ban.

Now that is my kind of sarcasm

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
Well done Op this is exactly true! It is one technique used by this site in discrediting and quite simply attempting to hide and suppress important real topics from the main page and more eyes.

It's absolutely outrageous and a clear sign that this site is controlled by the very evil it pretends to expose..

My thread containing photos and documentation of Planet X naturally got allocated a spot in skunk works, as do most of my threads.

It's encouraging to see that these under handed attempts at suppression are not going unnoticed!

Here's me thread, well what's left of it after a 99% troll response and removal of countless images.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

How is it "suppression" if your threads get moved to skunkworks, which is still visible, linked to on the forum index and for all intents and purposes is exatly like everywhere else on this forum?

Stuff get moved into skunkworks if it is speculative, not necessarily based on fact, but is not necessarily dis-proveable. But don't take that that as I or anyone else believes in your cloud photos, because we do not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join