It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So all the real conspiracies end up in here?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
No offence. Just an observation. All the real conspiracies end up in here it seems? All the goofy, flakey, boring, regurgitated, MSM, Brainwashing crap ends up remaining in the: CT thread. Am I wrong?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

Yes, I think the ionization anti gravity thread is a good example.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
This is the only one I have found that might be true.

ats thread from 2009 with only a few replies

Any others that might be based on some facts are awash in disinformation and gas lighting. The link benefits from being ignored. Doing research into the topic hasn't been as thoroughly scrubbed as more current ones. If it got popular it would be trolled as well. I guess. But, of all the conspiracy theories I have ever read...

Mike Grouchy
edit on 29-3-2016 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Yea...look at 911...

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I found it hard at first, the fact that I couldn't discuss certain topics without being flamed or made to feel stupid. That's the trick people use, make you believe you are a fool.

But I learned your not a fool for questioning.

I now don't treat ATS as a conspiracy forum. For me it's a social place where I can laugh with online friends.

Sandy Hook anybody?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

I listened live to sandy hook police scanners. Talk about some fishy stuff F! Same with the batman shooter.. Listened live to 3-4 suspects.. They captured two then got the third and fourth by the jewelry store.. Main suspect had on plaid shirt.. Suspect asking to speak to navel intelligence repeatedly. The guy who held the door open so the killer could get in.. All the witnesses saying 2 dudes firing.. (Original story he kicked in the back door [in a movie theater impossible])

But yes of course.. Hardly anyone remembers..
I watched them pull the supposed AR-15 from inside the trunk of the car and pull a side charging handle.. Really??
The interview with the dead principal?

Anyway..

I have one id like to post about problem is I'm pretty sure that's where the death threats came from so.. Who knows if I ever will. That's the main issue right?? The real conspiracies are dangerous to get close to.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I Missed Sandy Hook happening but there was a thread here when the San Bernardino shootings were going down and the resulting police chase.

There were live scanner feeds and what was said over the radio's and discussed here on ATS was very different than the official story yet everyone seemed to just move on and ignore the discrepancies?

I used to love the skunk works, it is what brought me to ats but too many conspiracy hipsters just seem to attack anyone foolish enough to speculate in here any more.

It is a shame, it used to be such an interesting place.

(post by UnHealtyArrogance removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

So long as we have good, healthy investigations into REAL conspiracies, like Chemtrails, Flat-Earth Theories and Hollow Earth Theories, then it's cool.

/sarcasm

Oh - and don't forget the threads started by those who have "secret knowledge" about the universe or reality, but cannot possibly explain it as the rest of us have not 'vibrated' into their level of existence, or those ex-illuminaughty fellows ranked at Uber Princess or Supreme Ducklord... :/

Sorry - but of late, ATS has allowed a LOT of crap theories to be posted with nothing more than the poster's "word" as evidence.

If ATS is to be taken seriously, it needs quality, not quantity. Flat Earth, Reptilords, Annunukinukinooks or whatever the the hell they are called is NOT quality.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Oooh, feeling brave?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

One members "crap" is another members truth. All opinions get the opportunity of having the light of truth shined upon them here.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Batman was shot?!?!! Did Robin escape unharmed?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Such a shame you haven't felt the vibrations. Maybe you still eat meat?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Yeah, exactly. If you can't show me 100% proof, I don't even want to hear about it. Keep your fairy tales to yourself people. For example, I am sick and tired of hearing about JFK this, Sandy Hook that, UFOs here, Bigfoot there... I mean, if you can't break into the CIAs files and get some evidence, what kind of investigator are you?

If you can't single handedly interrogate high level government officials after administering truth serum and hooking them up to a lie detector and get us the scoop on Area 51 or 9/11, then you're obviously full of it.

If you can't capture a simple Spacecraft built with technology thousands of years ahead of anything weve ever seen and convince the alien to go on CNN, then you're just a loser looking for attention and you just need to go away, cause all I'm gonna do is plug my ears and talk crap to you.

You are spot on. ATS is allowing way too much BS around here. From now on, their should be a new type of mod classification called "Evidence Enforcement". Cause I don't even wanna hear the word "Illuminati" unless youve got a video recorded confession from multiple members, otherwise, instant ban. I want no mention of Annunaki unless you can introduce me to one so I can shake hands, or else instant ban.

From now on, 100% proof threads only. I don't get why they allow this other crap in here. Its almost as if they believe theres actually an audience for that crap! Don't get me started on the dreams and predictions threads. How do I have any way of knowing you actually Had that dream? How do I know you actually believe what youre predicting? Pffft! Just get rid of that forum entirely.

As a matter of fact, just close down the entire website. Either that or just change it to a plain old news website, and just lose the whole conspiracy side. When I come here, I wanna see nothing but news articles from reputed news sources, and people arguing over presidential candidates. Now thats what I call a Good time

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

The largest US political conspiracy is hiding behind contributions to foundations and charities. The secret cabal of billionaires is pouring hundreds of millions into advertising, both by those affiliated to republican and democratic ideology. When billions are spent, in effect lying to state and national citizenry, then you do not have a democratic system, you have corporatocracy wrapped up in religiosity to appeal to their base.

Koch, Soros and Scaife are who is the 'Secret Hand' behind your political system. This is why Trump and Sanders are such a threat to the 'Establishment'. They're not playing according to the 'rules'.

Few talk about that.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I think your opinions are disrespectful of what others want to read about and what you call "crap" others might consider truth or atleast worth exploring and reading about. You come to a conspiracy theory website looking for 100% facts and proven article's with evidence....yeah good luck with that!

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: GalaxyEyes
Maybe you still eat meat?

A good, thick piece of sausage.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Who said 100% proof? I said evidence of their theory.

• Clouds in the sky after a plane has flown past are not evidence of chemtrails.
  • The account of my Mother's-best friend's uncle's prostate masseuse is NOT evidence of Reptiloids.
  • Because I "feel" it, does not mean the Earth is Hollow.
  • Because I can't see the Earth is round does NOT mean it's flat.
  • ..and so on, and so on.

Who has 100% proof of anything? All I said was evidence of their "conspiracy" theory. That's all.
edit on 29-3-2016 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: UnHealtyArrogance

I found my spirituality on this site, years ago, then completely lost it. I'm finding it again now, in a different way. I'm finding all conspiracies lead to one big conspiracy - and how apt that I dare not discuss that one big conspiracy for fear of sounding stupid.

Only a fool would confuse 'your' and 'you're'. I'd blame the auto spell but I think it was just me being a fool.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ParanoidCovKid

I suspect you missed the massive sarcasm in their post, lol, but otherwise I'd agree with you and throw some of my luck his way also

-Alee

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join