It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary's Support of the Muslim Brotherhhood, and the Continuation of PSD-11 if She's the POTUS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton's involvement and support of the Muslim Brotherhood while serving as SoS is a matter of public record, and should be of concern to potential voters. Clinton and BHO embraced the MB as a "partner", per assessed findings of the Presidential Study Directive 11 initiated in 2010. The study, described as "embarrassingly naive" and "uniformed"(1), resulted in the Obama Administration's support of of an organization labeled by the UAE and others as a "terrorist support group".(2)

“Rather than talking about leverage, we’re talking about partnership.” That statement encapsulates the Obama administration’s approach to the Muslim Brotherhood. Before the Brotherhood won seats in parliamentary elections; before the Brotherhood broke promises that it would not run in presidential elections; before the Brotherhood consolidated power and made deals with the Egyptian military and security forces; before discrimination against the Christian Copts devolved into persecution and violence; before the emergence of a constitution that enshrined Sharia Law and mostly excluded the wishes of moderate Muslims, Christians and secularists ----- before all of this and after all of this, the Obama administration treated the Muslim Brotherhood as a partner.
(3)

During her tenure as SoS, Clinton never balked at the relationship with the MB, nor attempted to dissuade Obama from this ill-fated plan of action. She was a willing participant in this "partnership", and was instrumental in funds flowing to prop up the MB's candidate, Morsi:

Hillary Clinton insisted that it is not “who” is in power in Egypt that matters, but “what” they choose to do that matters. By her own logic, then, why wouldn’t we have made the continuation of billions of dollars in annual aid to Egypt contingent upon the Brotherhood’s recognition of the state of Israel, the group’s discontinuation of support for Hamas, and improvement in human rights and civil liberties? Instead, in March of 2012, the White House indicated that Secretary Clinton would use her “waiver authority” to release part of the 1.5 billion in aid to Egypt, thereby bypassing a law requiring that more aid to Egypt be contingent upon Egypt’s improvement in human rights and transition to civilian government.
(4)
"...thereby bypassing a law..."--wow, another example of Hillary bending the rules because she sees fit. Imagine what she can do if POTUS? HRC will tell supporters she's a champion of human rights, but she not only stood idly by while enemies of the Morsi Government terrorized those who opposed it, she helped fund it.

Clinton's role in the post Arab Spring Egypt is as hypocritical as it was enabling. If Hillary supported the dark relationship of the current administration and the MB, and helped facilitate their rise in creating a Nation that declared Sharia Law "the main source of legislation"(5), how far will she take this position if elected POTUS? After promising to continue many of Obama's policies if elected during the early part of the campaign, will she include the flawed foreign policies that came as a result of PSD-11?

Sources:
(1) gulfnews.com...
(2) www.washingtontimes.com...
(3) Josh Rogin, “Clinton Waives restrictions on U.S. aid to Egypt.” The Cable 22 March 2012. thecable.foreignpolicy.com....
(4) www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
(5) Maggie Michael, AP “New Egyptian president already under criticism.” The Daily Gazette 29 July 2012

www.wnd.com...
Michael Meunier, “Obama Gives Cold Shoulder to Egyptian Secular Democrats.” Investigative Project, IPT News 21 December 2012.
Shashana Bryen, “Enshrining Ideologies: Egypt and the US.” Gatestone Institute 22 January 2013. www.gatestoneinstitute.org....
Text
edit on 1132016112016-03-28T20:43:11-05:0020161pm110843 by Boscowashisnamo because: spellcheck on aisle 2 Herb.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Good topic !!

I can add some more damning things......

Clinton Foundation implicated.

A senior Muslim Brotherhood operative recently arrested in Egypt worked for years at the William J. Clinton Foundation. The Clinton Foundation has also received millions of dollars from Saudi Arabia, Qatar and a foundation that is an Iranian regime front.

The current Egyptian government, which was put in power after the military overthrew the Muslim Brotherhood, has launched a sweeping crackdown on the Brotherhood and calls it a terrorist organization. One of the senior officials arrested is Gehad (Jihad) el-Haddad.

arrested...
Clinton Foundation Received Millions from Saudis, Qatar, Iran

convicted and sentenced...
Former Clinton Foundation Employee With Ties To Muslim Brotherhood Sentenced To Life In Prison

The Road to the White.House

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
It appears that Clinton former Clinton chief of staff Huma Abedin had ties with with some of the players involved in Arab Spring, and influenced Clinton in her role as well:

One email buried within the most recent Hillary Clinton email data dumps calls into question the American stance and behavior towards the Muslim Brotherhood after the Arab Spring. Denials of knowing the true intent of the Muslim Brotherhood are hard to believe when faced with the information provided to former Secretary Clinton by former Director of Policy Planning Jake Sullivan. The email also calls into question the influence of longtime aide and fomer Clinton chief of staff Huma Abedin had on American policy during the tumultuous post-Arab Spring ouster of Mubarak. Sullivan’s email from January 24th, 2012 quotes an “individual with extremely sensitive access to the highest levels of the Muslim Brotherhood.” In the email, the individuals relays how the Muslim Brotherhood held a series of meetings to consolidate their power after the most recent round of elections in order to enact their agenda. That agenda would involve the Muslim Brotherhood guiding the Egyptian state and society “toward becoming an Islamic Republic.” Read more: dailycaller.com...

No matter the source, factoids remain factoids despite any spin.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Boscowashisnamo

And just in case some people come along and say that email is fake because the article link to the email is broken,

here it is from the State Department....
C05788204

(note the censored info)

edit on Mar-28-2016 by xuenchen because: hillary.bagmail@bop/levinworth

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
And what is sick is if there was a video of her doing the devil every day and night there are still those who would vote for her just because she is a woman and a Dem.

Obama's half brother was a fund raiser for the Muslim Brotherhood according to a few threads on this very sight.. Names dates and places et al

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Speaking of factoids...

Rush Limbaugh today was discussing a recent book that details how Islamic strategy to overcome US government control is doing very well lately. Especially with Obama, Hillary and John Kerry in charge for eight years now..

Instead of "terrorism", their plan is to take control of local government, change laws to suit Sharia Law, and finally saying "convert or die".

So when Trump gets closer to victory, watch out for chaos from REAL terrorists.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

And here's the tax exempt "charity" approval letter from the IRS

Look who signed it

rumors say the u.s. based Barack H Obama Foundation funnels money to terrorists

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

During the Arab Spring protests, Egyptian Foreign Minister Ahmed Aboul Gheit had told Hillary Clinton that his government could not hand over power to the Muslim Brotherhood. “My daughter gets to go out at night. And, God damn it, I’m not going to turn this country over to people who will turn back the clock on her rights.” But that was exactly what Hillary Clinton and Obama were after. And they got it. Countless women were raped in Egypt. Beyond Egypt, Hillary and Obama’s policy saw Yazidi women actually sold into slavery.
www.frontpagemag.com...

I guess country's that are faced with the choice of "convert or die" can look forward to the above brutalities. Some of the atrocities committed can be laid at the feet of Obama and Clinton, and the flawed foreign policy promoted by them both. The last thing this country needs is more of the same.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boscowashisnamo
a reply to: Granite

During the Arab Spring protests, Egyptian Foreign Minister Ahmed Aboul Gheit had told Hillary Clinton that his government could not hand over power to the Muslim Brotherhood. “My daughter gets to go out at night. And, God damn it, I’m not going to turn this country over to people who will turn back the clock on her rights.” But that was exactly what Hillary Clinton and Obama were after. And they got it. Countless women were raped in Egypt. Beyond Egypt, Hillary and Obama’s policy saw Yazidi women actually sold into slavery.
www.frontpagemag.com...

I guess country's that are faced with the choice of "convert or die" can look forward to the above brutalities. Some of the atrocities committed can be laid at the feet of Obama and Clinton, and the flawed foreign policy promoted by them both. The last thing this country needs is more of the same.

Count on Islamic clerics in USA to insist followers vote for Hillary...twice.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I have a VERY serious question.

Where are all the Hillary supporters in this thread?

We won't here a peep from them.

I had a name for them in a thread of mine for this very reason...what was it? Oh yeah...yellow

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
I have a VERY serious question.

Where are all the Hillary supporters in this thread?

We won't here a peep from them.

I had a name for them in a thread of mine for this very reason...what was it? Oh yeah...yellow

The last sighting I had of a Shillary supporter was on this thread:www.abovetopsecret.com...
The author of the thread used "Dose of Reality" and "Clinton" in the title, which I found funny. Ah to be young and idealistic...

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
A wealth of information is here at this link, court documents
and other very substantial information regarding the MB,
Huma's ties, which we know at this point are Hillary's ties.

www.shoebat.com...

In addition, a scoop here on how Hillary and Co. mulled plans to
use an "Arab Spring" type of protest against Israel.

www.timesofisrael.com...

Hillary has no core beliefs, they are all for sale.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
The Muslim Brotherhood's motto:

"Allah is our objective; the Prophet is our leader; the Quran is our law; Jihad is our way; dying in the way of Allah is our highest hope."

Another translation that illustrates their seditious intentions more clearly.

"Allah is our objective; the Qur'an is the Constitution; the Prophet is our leader; jihad is our way; death for the sake of Allah is our wish."
edit on 29-3-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
The Muslim Brotherhood's motto:

"Allah is our objective; the Prophet is our leader; the Quran is our law; Jihad is our way; dying in the way of Allah is our highest hope."

In posting a different thread this night, one containing IS plans of murdering children, I was left in a blue funk. Not that they targeted non-believers, not even their rage is targeted children, for Christ sakes. It's that these animals, these true believers, can't be stopped. How can you stop a true believer that begets more true believers, a never-ending cycle. I truly believe those that fight the "convert or die" factions performing these acts have to remove the white hats, and stoop to never before contemplated acts.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Hillary Is Innocent of All Charges ! At least in her MIND that is ...........

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Everything about this woman is awful. I dont think she has ANY saving grace to her. Really, everything she touches is vile.

She would make a good mafia boss, or dictator. President of the US? Awful. Plain and simple. Awful.

gross ass globalist scum.

Nasty.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Everything about this woman is awful. I dont think she has ANY saving grace to her. Really, everything she touches is vile.

She would make a good mafia boss, or dictator. President of the US? Awful. Plain and simple. Awful.

gross ass globalist scum.

Nasty.

Gotta agree with you on all counts. The more I research on HRC and a documented history on her quest for accumulating power and money, the more cockroaches of slimy tidbits I find. She has evaded, sleazed, and "I don't remember" her way out of all accountability for her misdeeds. I must be the cleanest mutt around, as I find the need to shower after researching threads like this.

Liar, liar, pantsuit on fire.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If elected the next President of the United States , how would this women considering her Past , lead the Fight against Radical Islamic Terrorists ? The Sad Answer quite Frankly is , she won't change a thing .

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   
The US and the rest of the Planet of course has ties with MB as it took power in Egypt. Just as it has done all along with any strategic ally. Just as it did the corrupt dictator Mubarak for the 30s before that. Just as the Sadat and the US found the Muslim Brotherhood useful in the 1970s to counter Soviet backed leftists groups in Egypt. The Muslim Brotherhood in the 2000s was useful counter to the Saudis and Iran. And of course the US always keeps its control over the real power in Egypt, the military.

When Mubarak was more of a hindrance than a help in Egypt and he called on what he thought was his loyal military to aid him never happened after the US made note that Egyptian forces killing civilian would end aid. The military stood aside and Mubarak was out. The MB came in and after they to became more of hindrance than a help the US let the Egyptian military launch a coup and remove the MB, and since by law if the Egyptian military launched a coup the US was required to cut aid the administration refused to call it coup. For months they avoided it until they could no longer pretend it was not a coup and cut some aid with a promise it would all be back when elections were held.

The MB was the banned in Egypt and mass arrests were made to go along with that and election was called. In mass trials suspected MB supporters were all found guilty and jailed or executed. The very next day the US announce not only was aid restored but, the military was getting a even more than before.

When it comes to democratic principle the US places its strategic needs above all else. Egypt and the Suez are vital enough to the US that they do not care who claims power in Egypt or how they get it so long as the play ball for the US and if they do not, then US uses it ace in the hole the Egyptian military.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

I cant say I agree with our government but they have created, allied, funded and armed everyone from Al-CIAeda to ISUS.

Its what they do.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join