It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe things are going as planned?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
CNN.com reports that Usama Bin Laden maybe causing fear and division in Iraq. Not with the coalition, but with the insurgents, terrorists, and the jihadists.

Which leads me to start thinking that this might be part of the plan. If this is true, the dissention among non coalition combatants in Iraq is growing leaps and bounds by the moment. They are at the point of in-fighting and out right feuds. I hesitate to call it a civil war due to the fact none of these entities would be fighting for the Iraqi government.

I liken this to a handfull of gangs, all with seperate agenda's, fighting it out and possibly destroying each other. In-fighting between rival groups would very effectivly nulify a great deal of thier potential and impact as an opposition force to the coalition.

Guys, maybe this is part of a plan thats just now starting to show signs of working.

www.cnn.com...

"CAIRO, Egypt (AP) -- Osama bin Laden has vowed to turn Iraq into the front line of his war against the United States, but Iraqi insurgents seem worried that he's out to hijack their rebellion.

At times, the Iraqis and foreign Muslim militants seem to be competing..."

[edit on 12-1-2005 by skippytjc]

join