It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real reason people hate Trump-

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

ANYONE the target of an all out media blitz is your guy if you oppose globalism in any permutation. Its about tactics. He was made to be un-electable. Trump IS ELECTABLE so they have to gear the same machine into a different gear.

The establishment have access to all their voting populaces activities, right down to what they do and don't like, i reckon your being played with a little reverse psychology much like a parent would with a child....

I believe Trump is establishment, i could just be my inherent distrust of politicians but there is something off about Trump....

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: okrian

I agree with his stated positions far, far more than I disagree with him. The rest of your list is hyperbolic opinion, nothing more. You ask questions that are similar in nature to "are you going to stop beating your wife, yes or no?" I don't believe he's the devil you clearly feel he is and, frankly, I'm pretty sure you'd probably consider me twice the devil you consider Trump because I find his positions don't go far enough compared to what I'd really like to see happen in this country.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Half the world doesnt like him because its obvious hes a tool. Its as simple as that, youre going to regret it. Also most are utterly amazed and in disbelief that he is even taken serious. Just look at his history. This is the GOP version of Hillary.

And what makes him anti establishment? Not being from the political establishment doesnt make you anti-establishment. Insulting other candidates doesnt make you anti-establishment. So far most of his policy-plans dont show he is anti establishment so Im curious where that comes from?

The fact he gets all the air time that he does should be telling, unless you believe the media doesnt know that any publicity is good publicity, since his target audience is blinded by hype. And this is proven even here on ATS: doesnt matter what is posted about him people will spin it to like him even more and do the exact opposite with other candidates.
edit on 207am3147000000p86 by whatsup86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: whatsup86

The world hates him because they see the gravy train coming to an end. They also don't like that he puts a stop to the push to make America more like Europe.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
There are now double agent, free agent, and zombie delegates who will appear to support Trump on the first ballot then abandon him immediately after. A political system that can be so manipulated is for a lack of better words a joke. It doesn't matter who you vote for the system will choose whomever it needs. None of the above.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

If one breaks another countries immigration laws, one is a criminal. Criminals are on the low end of most people's totem poles. The only way to support the criminals, is to yell, "Racist" . It works, it works well.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

And here is the meat of it. People who hate Trump hate him because he is honest. They would prefer lip service that masks the true nature of the power elite.

This is the part you have wrong though. When talking about the "people" who hate him. They don't hate him because he's honest. They hate him because of how much he is dishonest about. He posts incorrect statistics about race violence. He makes stuff up out of nowhere and gives no evidence for it. He's arrogant to the point of making anyone who is even slightly humble sick to their stomach. He's a shameless self promoter who won't stop talking about how great he is and everything he does.

Most people love the fact that he's tearing down the establishment's plans. They love the fact that he doesn't take any of their crap or follow their pre-planned ideas on how Gov. should work. Everyone hates the establishment and nobody wants them to be in power. So saying they just want to hear the establishment lies is just plain wrong. But because you simply cannot understand why they find Trump's Arrogant Bullsh*t so distasteful that is the assumption you make. But it's just stupid because most people hate those very same establishment lies too. But they also see Trump as just another type of establishment character as well. He may be too chaotic to fit in with the Old School Establishment folks but he's hardly a man of the people either.

There are plenty of reasons not to like Trump but his supporters ignore them and then reinforce that decision by assuming that the only reason to not like him is that everyone must love the establishment. But that is so far from the truth it makes it hard for the Anti Trump folk to understand how his supporters can be considered sane.

There are lot's of people who don't want some Authoritarian Billionaire Class Ego Maniac as president. Can't you understand that. He's like every crappy dickhead boss you've ever had that you hated working for. Or every rich a-hole who pushes people around because of their high class status. He's just like the establishment. Hell, that's also the reason those in power don't like him too. Because he's just another one of their kind and they don't want to lose their power to bully people to some other bully.

You're basically right about the other stuff but not on your assessment of why "people" don't like him. They don't like him for valid reasons but that in no way means they like the establishment more.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Um...no.

I don't support him because he has no substance. He has no answers of substance for any question that is asked of him. He has no idea how to run a government, and he's in it only for himself. Trump has absolutely zero qualification to be the president of the USA.

That is why I do not support Trump. He won't make America great again, he will make America the butt of every joke in the world. He will cause more harm than good in every possible way. He has zero diplomacy. He has no idea how to run foriegn affairs. He thinks putting up a wall is a smart idea. He thinks that we have leverage over China in a global economy. In short, Trump is not qualified in any way to run this country.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bennyzilla
a reply to: whatsup86

The world hates him because they see the gravy train coming to an end. They also don't like that he puts a stop to the push to make America more like Europe.

Right thats just another assumption without any quotes from Trump.

No Europeans are really sober compared to Americans and that is no exageration. We see a comedy show or circus act instead of a political debate. A diss battle with Trump playing the main part and Americans swallowing it like the next reality show on MTV. We dont see a president we see a rude celibrity playing a part.

And his plan(s) (does he even have policy plans other then making America great again? Do you understand any politician would say that if they didnt think you actually require some substance to vote for a candidate?) are just absurd and solutions to oversimplified problems with ofcourse the main course: Building a huuuuge wall, when half of illegal immigrants enter your country legally and just overstay there visum. Tell me how is a wall going to help against that? Maybe you should think about fining businesses that hire immigrants instead and tackle the root problem. But fining damn sure doesnt sound as cool as building a huuuuuge wall now does it. And I know you probably have a lot of ideas of how it might work but please get me some Trump quotes to support your assumptions.

Building a wall is the same solution to the immigrant problem as the war on drugs is to drugs. Are you also against legalization of weed?
edit on 205pm3125000000p86 by whatsup86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RachelFreeman

Trump is the worst candidate to become president. All i Have to say.

This sounds so typical of the MSM response of the day. Its almost snowflake like in its presentation. Worst?

What about Hillary? Trump hasn't given away state secrets.. He hasn't left Ambassadors and his security detail to die aka murdered..

Who is your pick? I hope its not Bernie and his free collage slogan.. We dont need more snowflakes toeing the Lenin line..

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

But herein lies the problem. You are going off tadaman's (and other Trump supporters) view of why people don't like him. Not the real reasons.

I'm 58. I've run my own races for a long time. The OP asked the question and I answered it from my own perspective, just as you have from yours.

I think -- in addition to what I said -- that Trump scares some people. I feel strongly that he scares the DNC and GOP because he's not controllable and they both like a nice housebroken, domesticated pet in the oval office. I think he scares a lot of America because he doesn't pander to their point of view and their laundry list of wants and needs. He scares them because he doesn't seek them as a proper politician should. He doesn't make them feel important nor needed. Some people hate what they fear and want to cleanse it with fire.

Some of the vitriolic curses I've heard and read about Trump has really been an eye-opener to me. I can't imagine hating a mere politician that much. I guess part of is that I've never really felt that threatened by any of them. They may threaten my way of life, but that's cause for a rally against or a movement or a petition, anything. Hate is pointless. It accomplishes nothing and therefore has little value.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
It is hilarious how people do not like hearing the policies of Trump when the policies we are at right now are still causing wars and will cause WW3.This just shows the arrogance and ignorance of how the establisment has control over these peoples minds.
I doubt anyone wins agaisnt Hillary,once She becomes president the idiots will wonder why they where lied to again from establishment.Some serious brainwashing with the youth since the hand held smart phones devices came out.
Ted Cruz is never going to win either and He is being played like crazy by the left wing establisment.They cannot wait to win agaisnt Ted Cruz which is where this is all headed.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
I do wonder if Trump isn't just another puppet in a Punch and Judy show. But someone needs to do the bankers in Europe and the USA what the Icelanders did.

I was wondering that too ... but I am starting to think Trump is going rogue.

It would be great if Trump put a smackdown on our corrupt banker class hah

I also liked this other thread here at ATS ... concerning Alex Jones's opinions on Trump.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
It's absolutely sadly hilarious that people are willing to support this 1% womanizing, racist tendencies, ego-maniac as their leader, solely based on the fact he opposes those they don't like in office. Enemy of my enemy is my friend? Sad times..

His utter lack of understanding of foreign events, leaders, and policies would make him a terrible choice. The fact he is the 1% everyone has been hating on the last several years makes it comical. The added bonus that he is a womanizer and a bully really puts it over the top.

What we have and the choices we have for the future may be grim.. but it could be even worse. Trump I think, could easily make it much worse.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   

People are just discontented with career politicians who are only there to fatten their wallets. Trump personifies this discontent (even though I suspect he also wants to fatten his wallet). People are just sick of being lied to.
edit on 1-4-2016 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
What a showman Trump has shown himself to be. A globalist who says he will fight back against the elite class which Trump happens to be a part of which is highly unlikely. People say "But he is rich so he must know what he's doing." Last i checked being rich does not make someone a better person, if anything they become less of a person because the elite see themselves as above or beyond the average person and not subject to the same set of laws. Trump's inheritance from daddy is why the man is wealthy. That is not the same as building his own empire using hard work. Trump lives in an imaginary world where logic is not welcome. Now let's move on to more of why people don't like Trump. When minorities protest against Trump, he says this wouldn't happen in the good old days. Translation - In the days of Jim Crow laws before civil rights, and the end of segregation when blacks could be lynched without a trial, they would not dare to protest their treatment. When Trump says "Make America great again" translation - make America white again. While Trump's message resonates with closet racists and open racists, the majority of Americans are not racist. What is going on reminds me of good cop bad cop, Trump is bad cop and Hillary is good cop. These are the actual establishment candidates. The elite know how to play the fiddle for the masses. They are well aware the people are starting to turn against them. So they put on a show with the media in their pocket to make it seem as if Trump is with the people and the media is against who the people actually want. The candidate people want is Bernie. This seems to be another strategy of the elite, and Bernie very well might be who the Elite actually want as president. So in other words, you have a good cop, a bad cop and a great cop, Trump is bad cop, Hillary is good cop and Bernie is great cop. Divide and conquer, you divide the people into 3 parties when the 2 party system reaches high levels of dissatisfaction with the masses, that way the Elite can still rig the system with money and power. Elite control the media which is the public's main source of information. The second source of candidate info is fast becoming the internet where the Elite have a difficult time controlling the narrative. As for speaking the truth, I don't think going on xenophobic rants and riling up racists is a very good example of what being truthful means. In that case I know a lot of drunks who speak the truth but only when their inhibitions are lowered and they actually speak what is on their minds. The drunks I speak of must be presidential material also according to the OP's logic. OP wants to believe that they are not fooled by the establishment, when in fact the OP has chosen the very worst candidate (a globalist and a large part of the elite puppet show) that was never meant to win, Trump's role is to make the actual establishment candidate seem like a much better choice. The fact that you went to such great lengths to make an argument for Trump without realizing the man mirrors much of Hitler's rhetoric astounds me. That you actually believe a man like Trump who also sent jobs overseas will stop doing the very things that kept his empire afloat after declaring bankruptcy, bribing politicians to earn favor is pretty incredible.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
People still think that their votes count, huh?

That's simultaneously sad and laughable.

From the Google-ater machine...

Hegelian dialectic, usually presented in a threefold manner, was stated by Heinrich Moritz Chalybäus as comprising three dialectical stages of development: a thesis, giving rise to its reaction, an antithesis, which contradicts or negates the thesis, and the tension between the two being resolved by means of a manufactured solution

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Most people who don't like Trump don't know why they don't like him other than that's what the media hacks and politicians tell them to think...

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

He's arrogant and annoying. Everything he says he walks back on and I find that incredibly weak and pathetic. He's an absolutely awful human being who stands for nothing because he is an anti intellectual incompetent jerk. Let's see, what else...oh, he divides people instead of uniting them, he has insulted and angered a number of non white groups, somehow he's made the kkk relevant again, the only violence that occurs at any political rallies seems to always happen at his rallies which he blames on other groups sabotaging him while simultaneously telling his followers to physically attack people who oppose his views, and he openly insults women to their faces. I can go only go by direct quotes and videos though...

What guy are you seeing?

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

Rightttttt. A bunch of people have given detailed reasons as to why Trump is awful and you post this? Did you even bother to read other people's opinions or is your head that deeply buried in the sand? Talk about being a follower, whatever that man says you'll slurp right up.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join