It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flat Tax Proposal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
The only 'fair' tax is abolition of the income tax.

I mean people come on.

The state makes enough money off of others.

Abolish the income tax altogether,and make politicians stop using it as blackmail for your votes.

What would you propose we tax? I actually have a very wealthy client, who made 150 K in unearned (dividends, interest, Capital gains) income last year, and because of the consist of it, he has 0 tax liability. We as the middle class do not have the means to be in this bracket, how do we fix it?

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: vethumanbeing

WeRpeons: Can you imagine how much money the government would save if they eliminated the IRS? Filing taxes every year has become a dreaded ritual for all Americans. I'm personally in the 28 percentile bracket, I don't claim any dependents, and give a good chunk of my paycheck to Uncle Same every two weeks. Every year I end up paying an additional 400 - 1,500 dollars to the IRS.

Its a government program; GROW government until it exhausts the people able to support it. Get rid of government waste and start with the IRS and Common Core.

WeRpeons: It is a ritual is so invasive, costly and time consuming! I feel the government taxes too much of our hard earned income than what they should.

Never could figure out the timing with St. Patrick's Day always April 17 and Easter always changing one year to another. I can say this; April 15th IS the holiday the Devil comes to collect your debt. Lets soften the blow. First process, find someone that says that agency worked a miracle (bilking people of their money). Hard research by the Vatican (will take decades) can then perhaps result in a "Sainthood" bestowed upon the Agency: IRS. NOW WE CAN HAVE A PARADE in celebration of individual income tax filings with no fear attached anymore to the idea of 15 April equaling DOOMSDAY.
edit on 28-3-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join