It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slow day? feeling bored? Check out the ATS most flagged members. It may pass a few hours.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: digitalbluco
a reply to: nonspecific

I can't help but notice, how your avatar/display picture/background image whatever, looks so much like Dr. Walter Bishop on the tv series Fringe.

Here's a photo of him, even found one with his mouth slightly open like in your image. hahaha

You have a keen eye Sir.

That was my avatar for a while and that exact picture of Walter bishop was the one that my avatar's face was taken from!

I really love Walter Bishop.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Welp, that explains it then. hahaha.

I miss fringe, and Walter was by far my favorite character in that show.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I went to the back page 5777 thinking i must be near the end being a new member of 11 months some say Dr who takes tips from me on how to regenerate !! wow it is mind blowing to see how many new members are joining this site maybe S/O should be charging a dollar to join

page 5697 only goes back until Dec 6th 2015

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Yeah, where the hell is Wrabbit? Miss that guy.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

That's pretty much what I do too except the emailing of your wife part of course!

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I've always been curious why some members (mods especially) who seem to have over 1,000 stars per post. Do they get a bonus or something for working here?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArnoldNonymous
I've always been curious why some members (mods especially) who seem to have over 1,000 stars per post. Do they get a bonus or something for working here?

Some nake really good posts.

Others have little groups of fanbois that follow them around and star them for any old crap.

Start a gun thread or a I hate obama thread every other day and watch those stars flow

edit on 29-3-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: ArnoldNonymous

Some nake really good posts.

Others have little groups of fanbois that follow them around and star them for any old crap.

Start a gun thread or a I hate obama thread every other day and watch those stars flow

Or do what ever this guy did.

Cheat I imagine...

Mr.Giggles

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Oh man. I suck. I have zero flags. What do I gotta do? Parade around naked?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: cosmania

You have to start a thread. Maybe about people's attitude to nakedness.

It can be quite the crowd divider, it is with my friends anyway.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Top of page 14, I'm happy with that lol

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Oh, I underachieved. I just looked at page 1. Never thought to look where I was. I don't actually care.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

I was actually really surprised at how many members I know were actually in the first 10 or so pages.

I always assumed that the top of the list would be long gone members and the elites as it were.

The top 2 certainly surprised me.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: cosmania start a thread on how much you hate political correctness. Gaurenteed flag generator

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Grumpy?

Upset?

Whats up sparrow?

Your in the top ten I imagine?

Never supposed to be a pissing contest, just a look at who's who and a good way to find some interesting content.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: cosmania start a thread on how much you hate political correctness. Gaurenteed flag generator

Or guns, guns is a good one.

Or religion from a stand offish point is always a good one.

Or be the first to find out a famous person is dead. Get yourself a good one and there's a hundred flags easy.

Or a terrorist attack, get in at the right time with a good disaster and your looking at 150+

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   
In that list, the information is not the same as on the profiles. Like I found myself there, and it says 40 trophies/applauses, whereas my profile says 80. I don't really know which is correct, I haven't paid that much attention to those things before, but it makes me wonder.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma
In that list, the information is not the same as on the profiles. Like I found myself there, and it says 40 trophies/applauses, whereas my profile says 80. I don't really know which is correct, I haven't paid that much attention to those things before, but it makes me wonder.

Same here, my stats say 100 but in the member list it is 102 and Mrsnonspefic's stats say 11 yet the list shows 1.

Must be another one of those glitches that appeared over the years.

Luckily it's just some numbers on the interwebs.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

That is your WATS score, not your applause total.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I know but my wats is showing as 102 in the list but 100 in my stats.

Maybe it does not show all the naught points I have picked up?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join