It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The best song in the world. MY GOD!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
SO, I found the best song in the world. My god. The talent. This is why music "artists" get paid so well. It is well deserved.....

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

He's expanded his skills, he used to just say his name over and over again. Can't hate on a guy that branches out and tries to push his artistry.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

It's even better with closed captions on!

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

That wasnt a song. He was editing and adding pieces to either one of his own or a peers songs.

Rap songs do still require quite a bit of music talent.

Heres one of his actual songs. It might come across as crap, but it still requires talent.

Notice how from the :40 second marker to around the :50 second market he is using the same "Bow" and "waka" noises he is making in the video you posted.

He uses his voice as more of a complementing instrument rather than skilled vocals.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

i disagree if we are talkiing rap its this song

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I am Hip Hop. And this is not.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: frostie

Yeah I know. This is still him being his own hype man making noises

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I'm giving myself an attaboy. I managed to listen to that for a whole 12 seconds.
I didn't even puke or punch my screen.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

And I thought my singing was amazing!!! LOL

Nice find, tadaman!

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I don't know what I just watched but I feel like my ears need a douche. What the hell?

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
The BEST song in the world!?!!? Actually you know what, thanks for sharing. I was tempted to immediately start a big disagreeing critique of your choice but thank gosh reality kicked in and I concluded, "who the heck am I to tell anyone a my ways better," before I fell into the ATS superiority complex pitfall which would be quite hypocritical given how much I condemn it. How old are you though I wonder, being around young pepole all the time I find it odd?/strange?/hilarious?/curious? how they see modern music vs what we listened to (I grew up in the 80s-grunge influenced culture) and for some reason or another, I never thought growing up when my dad warned me about making fun of his music since Id hear the same thing when I grew up. I just thought for some reason that was a special circumstance but good golly (and you may not be in that age range but I still will post since its unbelievable)
A. We called his stuff oldies (50s n 60s) and honest to gosh I list bands like Alice in Chains, Pearl Jam, Pumpkins and Metallica to my kiddos and the say, "oh, so you listen to the oldies stations like my parents." Then I realize the 50s s 60s to us are the same as the 90s and 00s to the millenials...the 80s would be like the FORTIES!
B. When I try to explain why I and many others liked pop in the 80s but hate it now, they dont get it when I explain we saw the making of the genre as it exists now through m&j Jackson, swv, shanice, Tiffany, Ricketts astley, etc. They usually comment simply, "Ive heard of that kuchael Jackson guy, he died and dressed like a girl," and I can't believe that's what mj has been reduced to. Same when I explain rap and how jets polarizing today but living through its inception and development everyone appreciated it. And the ten times Ive listed who I liked, ice cube, snoop, dre, reach and nbn, slick rick n Doug e fresh, bone thugs, nw, etc, i always here "I know one song by dre and by snoop, theyre horrible!" and I give em the whole, "you woukdnt have your Alice in chains (drake? He raps right?) if my generation's three dog night (eazy e) didnt come first," line my dad gave me.
C. Ask anyone 15 and under to name 3 singers they like who play music or have bands with instruments for anlccompanyment. You'll see "musician" is a title anyone can get nowadays or "artist"
D. Lastly just for laughs, after I started seeing young people professionally who are 14-16 now, the funniest thing happened. In one day two came to me separately after they had spoken to a colleague of mine and she told them about Walkman since they thought we at least had MP3players back in the 80s, they just weren't incorporated with phones yet.they both asked me, "is it true that in the nineteen hundreds you had to lug around a heavy tape player and couldn't even select a track or carefully use a CD player that would stop if you bumped it and ran out of batteries 4/5 of the way THRU a CD? I wasn't as caught off guard by the Walkman discman thing but I realized the teenagers now and soon college students were never alive in 99 or before, their whole existence is contained to the 21 century now so just like we did, the 60s, 80s, etc are forever after from now on, the NINETEEN HUNDREDS as we said 1800s, if that dont make u feel old then.....

Just for further fun I wanted to throw in my very unofficial list for BEST imho
Soma (smashing pumpkins)
Muzzle (pumpkins)
Cherub rock (pumpkins)
Tocatga n fugue in....shoot wish I had piano in front of me...d minor I think (to not leave out the olddddd stuff)
Beauty and the Beast (S. Nicks)
Chain (Fleetwood Mac)
As Long as you Follow (F. Mac)
Songbird (f Mac)
Grind (Alice n Chains)
Nutshell (A in C)
Interstate love song (stone temple)
Black (Pearl Jam)
Spaceman (Artificial Joy Club)
3 am (our lady peace)
Superman's dead (oLP)
Ghetto cowboy (bone thugs)
Everybody wants to rule the world (tears for fears)
Den that ksanagapisw
Agriolouloudo
Poia Nyxta S'eklepse

Wow scratch the list I guess, that'd take me a year just to narrow down 50 much less pick a top ten or best song ever.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

We are probably the same age.

I was joking.

I had a walkman. I made mix tapes. I can stop a tape on a dime between songs based on how many seconds I depressed the button.

I can rewind a cassette with a pencil in less than a minute.

I owned a CD player with skip protection once and thought it couldnt get better than that.

edit on 3 29 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
lol now he makes EDM...

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Alice In Chains were awesome.
Ten by Pearl Jam was probably the best debut album of the 90s, it sounds like most band's greatest hits album.

That's all I have to say on that.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Panasonic Shockwaves were sweeeeet.

I also had one of the yellow Sony Walkmans that were water resistant.
edit on 30-3-2016 by Autorico because: (no reason given)

top topics

join