It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The sickening past of the Islamic Slave trade...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Worship is the entire problem of the situation.

Slavery on a scale no one appears to notice, and no one knows what said worship is accomplishing.

It certainly has not done one IOTA of good on this planet, plane, or any other place of existence.

Worship, in its simplest form, is UNEQUALITY FOREVER.

Keeping humans in a state like this is undoubtedly the sickest most undesirable conclusion the Universe has ever seen, a terrible attempt at keeping the Creative Forces at bay, the very same forces that were unleashed to take CREATION beyond what it had ever done before.

Now, when we DO break free, and remove everything *EVERYTHING* that dares to trick us into believing we do not know better what we do, ONLY THEN, will the blinders be fully removed, and the full entirety of options be revealed.

Prepare, no religions exist in ANY FORM, in that LIGHT.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Ever seen a movie about the Prophet Mohammed? I've seen plenty about Jesus but nothing about Mohammed.

A movie like that would be rated X; for adults only. It would have to be very unflattering, if based on what we know of his life and antics.
The lives of those who made the movie would most certainly be cut short. (RIP Charlie Hebdoe staff)

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

The entirety of religions in this world is a carefully crafted and maintained percentage of ILLS on all who inhabit.

And that includes SCIENCE.

It is part of the Maintenance Programs of those who "Keep" everyone here as close to the edge of CREATION as possible without ever actually Bursting into said FORCE.

A very complicated and complex procedure with vast levels of keepers all maintaining position, and really not ONE of those knowing just how bad things really are.

They all think some kind of conclusion will *Naturally* take place, as if everything follows a path, this way or that.

They have ALL been had, even GOD itself, cannot see.........

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
It's true that they owned slaves, brutalised them and established huge ports where the trading of slaves was facilitated. It's also true that they continue to use slaves now in Saudi Arabia. The Jews also have a huge hand in slavery and continue to reap the rewards through organisations like de beers.

There's nothing wrong with acknowledging it and denouncing it but it's also important to recognise how it's used as a way to diminish the historical atrocities of other slave owning cultures as a distractive measure.

I find the propensity for young black men especially to embrace Islam just as baffling as blacks that embrace Christianity.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

You mean Christian (extremist) b*mbos who hide behind the computer thinking their religion is the best and other religion is evil such as Islam? Copy and pasting sh*tty sources to validate your theory and trying to insert false facts with no valid documented ingredients? I have two words for yah **** ***

It is downplayed because it is over exaggerated. All numbers are estimations based off pure guesses and the number of black Arabs present today in Arab countries, not actual records of blacks brought into Arab lands as slaves.

Arabs took much higher numbers of European, Persian and Turkish slaves and they documented that. The Ottomans continued this practice. The amount of slaves bought from Africans and exported to Africa was VERY minimal. This phenomena is exaggerated on purposes to fulfill the wishes of Ant-Islamic western goals, which is to keep blacks from becoming Muslims.

A goal that Afro-centrists are also idiotically aligning themselves with. Human trafficking from east Africa had a slight uptick when the Portuguese and the British held territories in East Africa and controlled its coasts. There was NEVER any concerted effort to enslave black Africans by Arabs, nor was there any racialization of slavery by the Arabs. Also, note that early on (something you refuse to acknowledge) the Arabs were BLACK themselves and many still are today, but are being told that they are descendents of slaves. A nice trick by Eurocentrists to continue to usurp these Arabs of their rightful identity. A trick that you are cosigning on as well. It seems to never fail that Western blacks always join sides with Eurocentrist Western whites.

edit on 28-3-2016 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics

You mean Christian (extremist) b*mbos who hide behind the computer thinking their religion is the best and other religion is evil such as Islam? Copy and pasting sh*tty sources to validate your theory and trying to insert false facts with no valid documented ingredients? I have two words for yah **** ***

It is downplayed because it is over exaggerated. All numbers are estimations based off pure guesses and the number of black Arabs present today in Arab countries, not actual records of blacks brought into Arab lands as slaves.

Arabs took much higher numbers of European, Persian and Turkish slaves and they documented that. The Ottomans continued this practice. The amount of slaves bought from Africans and exported to Africa was VERY minimal. This phenomena is exaggerated on purposes to fulfill the wishes of Ant-Islamic western goals, which is to keep blacks from becoming Muslims.

A goal that Afro-centrists are also idiotically aligning themselves with. Human trafficking from east Africa had a slight uptick when the Portuguese and the British held territories in East Africa and controlled its coasts. There was NEVER any concerted effort to enslave black Africans by Arabs, nor was there any racialization of slavery by the Arabs. Also, note that early on (something you refuse to acknowledge) the Arabs were BLACK themselves and many still are today, but are being told that they are descendents of slaves. A nice trick by Eurocentrists to continue to usurp these Arabs of their rightful identity. A trick that you are cosigning on as well. It seems to never fail that Western blacks always join sides with Eurocentrist Western whites.

Your points are numerous and salient. A lot of people would have just given a stupid emotional ad hominem response.

Are you the origin of that quote? Because I see it in a comments section on another website dating back to 2014, from a fellow named "Ibrahimi Qurani".

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

Are you a slave trader?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Emphasis on "ANCIENT ISRAEL". Saudis banned slavery in 1960 lol really. Not defending israel but your logic is flawed. It's not about 2000 years ago, but what we are dealing with now. We must learn from the past but also can't use it to excuse the problems of "now". Point blank and unarguable is that part of the world "middle east" has significant humanity problems no where else does. Women can't drive!! Let's not compare apples to oranges.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Taupin Desciple

Yes, I think we're safe in assuming that the vast majority of us opining here are not slave holders. Yes, I can safely agree with you there.

However, are all of us innocent of buying goods fashioned by slave labor elsewhere, or even in a tenement building in NYC? London? etc...

Do we see those kids, boys and girls, out on the street hustling to bring home enough money to satisfy the pimp? Or sew enough garments to please the company owner?

I'm accusing no one in particular of being hypocritical. I was, and am, speaking of the West in general. We really should clean up our own houses before we go condemning, however right we may be, others. Shouldn't we?

That's the hypocrisy that I see.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: LighttheDarkness
a reply to: dawnstar

Emphasis on "ANCIENT ISRAEL". Saudis banned slavery in 1960 lol really. Not defending israel but your logic is flawed. It's not about 2000 years ago, but what we are dealing with now. We must learn from the past but also can't use it to excuse the problems of "now". Point blank and unarguable is that part of the world "middle east" has significant humanity problems no where else does. Women can't drive!! Let's not compare apples to oranges.

gvnet.com...
read.hipporeads.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

This was not slavery but I remember a case were an English nurse was attending a party in Saudi back in the 70's, apparently one of the Saudi princes was present as well, like many qualified westerners at the time she worked in the Saudi Hospitals but to cut a long story short she was a very beautiful woman and the Saudi Prince wanted her, She refused and though the details were never disclosed fully she was thrown over the balcony of the mutli storey building to her death probably after fighting for her life or already having suffered at his hand's.
en.wikipedia.org...(nurse)

Here is some more on nurses, they even tortured other nurses in one case into admitting that they had done it when obviously they had not.
en.wikipedia.org...
www.independent.co.uk...

Only two of many such cases I assure you, Prince Bandar whom ended up running the Saudi's intelligence service was KNOWN to have a harem of young blond children for his personal pleasure, they have taken the site down which related this information maybe because it was critical of the US state department claiming many of the children had been aquired (Abducted) in the US but also from europe.

This is now all I can find so internet censorship OF CERTAIN DAMAGING FACTS is now in full swing.
www.freerepublic.com...

Some other information
www.thedailybeast.com...
www.middleeasteye.net...

Still castrating young black men today

You know this is only scratching the surface of a very deep well of utter vileness and evil.

It must be also mentioned that today criminal gang's in europe are exploiting vulnerable woman, this is also slavery though it is classified as the sex trade, human trafficking is not just crossing border's indeed as we have seen it is integral to the vast web of evil that is the slave trade and today stretches it's vile tendrils even into the heart of europe and even perhaps the US were cases of forced servitude though rare or at least far more hidden do occur but at least Europe and America can say that culturally, politically and legally it is not just banned it is totally unacceptable and wrong in our sight, to the Islamic view though even if banned it is both culturally and religiously acceptible to exploit and enslave another human being, to rape that person and to mutilate there body's.
edit on 29-3-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Some of those eunuchs ended up wielding enormous power and influence from behind the throne.

As for those who would condemn, and rightly so, the Muslims who hold, and deal in, slavery...checked out the sex trade in many of the oh so enlightened West? I wonder just how many of those women and boys are there voluntarily? ...and not just in the sex trade, either.

Before getting all hot and bothered about those evil bastards in Saudi Arabia, should our own houses be rock proof???

source for some good links

I agree. Slavery still exists right now, both here and overseas. I wrote a post a while ago that touched on the illegal immigrants that are forced into sex slavery and how society doesn't really want to end it. they just want to keep undocumented workers living in fear so they won't speak up about their horrid working conditions. There's a good group/site called www.FreeTheSlaves.net that focuses on modern day slavery. Their video page has a lot of documentaries on it. I'd like to be a spokesman for them one day, if possible.

As for the OP, Eunuchs were universal. It would be like people 500 years from now acting outraged that atheists in the Chinese military used mass killing items like "bombs" and "missiles". Then the "EnlightededServant" of their time points out that bombs and missiles were a common tool in warfare during the time period, regardless of the region or belief system.
edit on 29-3-2016 by enlightenedservant because: for some reason, the link was looking weird in my browser. decided to just erase it so my post didnb't look too funky

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

No offense, but what does that have to do with my post? Not sure why you replied to my specific post in this instance.

a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

I'm a Muslim because of my personal experiences with God & Shaytan. Everything else is just a bonus. Though people should probably know this: The Prophet Muhammad & his companions freed almost 40,000 slaves. In fact, most of those slaves were purchased through manumission specifically to be freed. You can't blame them for what people did in their names after them.

I actually think it's weirder to accept or reject an ideology based on crimes that are committed in its name. In other words, I like to do my own research and form my conclusions that way. If I only rejected or accepted ideas because of the way its supporters treated my bloodlines in the past, I'd be completely against the US govt, the UN, and virtually every system in America.

Also, don't Christians in the West like to use the argument that "they shouldn't be blamed for the actions of their ancestors"? I accept that argument & don't blame anyone but the actual slaveholders and murderers for their actions. So there's no complaints there. But why shouldn't that same argument be used for the Muslims of the past? (note: I'm strongly against today's "Kafala" system and would love to eradicate it. But that's another story for another thread.)
edit on 29-3-2016 by enlightenedservant because: clarified. i should probably look over my posts before submitting them. meh...

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

........are all of us innocent of buying goods fashioned by slave labor elsewhere, or even in a tenement building in NYC? London? etc...

No, I suppose we're not, but most of us don't know either. How many people go shopping for goods based on the slave labor track record of the companies who make the goods they are going shopping for? Before we clean up our houses, maybe we should know what kind of dirt we're dealing with first.

Do we see those kids, boys and girls, out on the street hustling to bring home enough money to satisfy the pimp? Or sew enough garments to please the company owner?

I'm accusing no one in particular of being hypocritical. I was, and am, speaking of the West in general. We really should clean up our own houses before we go condemning, however right we may be, others. Shouldn't we?

That's the hypocrisy that I see.

You see the hypocrisy and I see the lack of information we give ourselves which makes us hypocrites. Think of it this way seagull, if people had the propensity to WANT to be educated to these facts and WANTED to be caring enough individuals to where we financially boycotted those companies, we wouldn't be hypocrites. The hypocrisy comes by way of not caring enough to make a change......even at the expense of being called a hypocrite. This isn't a moral issue as much as it is one of convenience and finances.

blog.slaveryfootprint.org...

edit on 29-3-2016 by Taupin Desciple because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   

(Yawn...) I never once said I agreed with the concept of Eunuchs. I simply pointed out why civilizations throughout time have used them. Maybe you missed that?

And yes, the process does make a person asexual because they do it before puberty. The person then goes through a completely different set of chemical changes when they go through puberty which makes them virtually a 3rd gender. Some were then given special training, often in martial arts, and were used as guards for the females, scribes, and other "important" slave positions.

The survival rates in some places, like with Egypt's Coptic Christians, was even lower than what the OP listed. Usually, it was considered a "success" if even 10% survived the horrific procedures. There are studies on them but you'll have to find those for yourself (note: human experimentation existed long before recorded history, and Eunuchs are one result).

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Problem is, they have free reign to do as they please. The dark history of the world is a dark and ugly place however, every country has dabbled in some pretty disturbing practices. Obviously these days, most countries have cleaned up their act. So this behaviour is obviously seen as disturbing in the eyes of a cleaned up modern society, obviously! for good reason. This is insane behaviour.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   

I've never really looked into the 'Slave Trade' business, only ever watched the odd tv programme or Film about it but i have to say it seem's like a lot has been left out. I never once heard or saw any mention of 'Arabs' forcefully taking Aficans and doing the stuff they did to them... converting them and cutting off their private parts (that's disgusting). There were black Arabs aswell doing this.

I think a lot of converts today don't know about this past, if they did I'm sure they wouldn't convert (Unless they were at a swords edge). Pretty sure ost Blacks who would take a look at the vids on youtube would then attack the people from Arab States (well those of Islamic Faith anyway) instead of the White girls i've seen being attacked whilst walking the streets...

This must be something they don't know about or choose to ignore.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0010110011101

What? If you think Trump is the answer to any problems the world currently faces then you are seriously deluded.

As for the slave trade, it's by no means an exclusively Islamic trait! Many empires and countries have had legitimate slave trades backed by legislation. 2 (or more) wrongs don't make a right but to label the entire Islamic race as savages is just wrong.

One your eyes old bean.

Well, Trump did come out and say over the weekend that if elected, he would sever ties with the Saudis if they don't get seriously involved in stopping ISIS. I don't hear anyone else saying that, let alone making good on it. Not that that would do a whole lot. Personally I think more would change if countries severed ties with globalist bankers. But I digress.

I think anyone aligned with Saudi Arabia at this point is nothing less than treasonous to their own people.

That said, being a Canadian, I think it's time we hold our governments feet to the fire...and our previous government's feet as well, who set up multi-billion dollar military equipment deals (selling SA Canadian built LAV III's).

The new "liberal" government seems more than happy to keep this deal alive, while also accepting refugees who are fast tracked through our slow as hell medical system, all while the native population suffers third world living conditions.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for immigration. I don't think people should be barred from entering or moving freely through this beautiful country. However, they better be carefully vetted and come with skills that will get them work and off the public purse ASAP.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973
There are many different meanings assigned to numbers . One that I heard many years ago was that 3 represented Devine Manifestation and 6 was Man. Putting 3 6’s together as in the anti-christ of Revelation would mean man making himself god.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Islam is not a race nor religion...it's a theocracy that only peace will come of it when everyone becomes Islamic.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

You absolutely have the right to believe anything you like but I don't find it weird to reject a religious ideology based upon the actions of its adherents. If the word of God can be twisted and interpreted in a way that causes people to justify acts of despicable cruelty then it didn't come from God. I wouldn't have thought a supreme creator could ever be that ambiguous. I don't blame muslims alone for this though, there are several religions that are equally as culpable. There's also that saying about judging a tree by its fruit..

And yes, I reject all forms of authority and government because none has ever proven itself capable or altruistic enough to justify an individual handing power over to it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join