It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The sickening past of the Islamic Slave trade...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

I know they worship and meteorite, they'll do anything to touch it.

It's completely insane l.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Yea that black stone is basically the only thing they are allowed to adonish more than Allah or Muhummed. That is why ISIS wants to blow the Kaaba up believe it or not..

Utter nonsense is all it is. People think humans are so smart, i dont see Fido worshipping anybody they cant see. I
edit on 28-3-2016 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
What you're referring to in the OP are called "Eunuchs". Eunuchs have been the preferred slaves for royal families throughout history, regardless of the culture or proclaimed belief system. This is because they can't reproduce and have no sexual desires, and thus, are no threat to rape or molest members of royal families.

Eunuchs were even used by the Coptic Christians, in Ancient Rome & Greece, in different Chinese dynasties, and many other civilizations. Just glance over the article I linked to see the ridiculous number of examples they list.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

For the record, we don't pray toward that black rock. The rock isn't even mentioned in the Qur'an. We pray facing the Kaaba strictly because God tells us to in the Qur'an. This is in Surah 2, Al-Baqarah, (The Cow), line 144 (Pickthall translation, scroll down to 143 & 144).

144. We have seen the turning of thy face to heaven (for guidance, O Muhammad). And now verily We shall make thee turn (in prayer) toward a qiblah which is dear to thee. So turn thy face toward the Inviolable Place of Worship, and ye (O Muslims), wheresoever ye may be, turn your faces (when ye pray) toward it. Lo! Those who have received the Scripture know that (this revelation) is the Truth from their Lord. And Allah is not unaware of what they do.

All of the crap involving that black stone comes from tradition & should be taken with a grain of salt. Personally, I don't care one bit about it & believe it is a relic of the pagan & Hanif traditions that the Quraysh clan used to follow.

Edit to add: There are 2 other passages in the same Surah that also tell us to pray towards the Kaaba (referred to as "the Inviolable Place of Worship").

149. And whencesoever thou comest forth (for prayer, O Muhammad) turn thy face toward the Inviolable Place of Worship. Lo! it is the Truth from thy Lord. Allah is not unaware of what ye do.

150. Whencesoever thou comest forth turn thy face toward the Inviolable Place of Worship; and wheresoever ye may be (O Muslims) turn your faces toward it (when ye pray) so that men may have no argument against you, save such of them as do injustice - Fear them not, but fear Me! - and so that I may complete My grace upon you, and that ye may be guided.

Notice, it does NOT say anything about a black rock, meteorite, or anything else like that.
edit on 28-3-2016 by enlightenedservant because: added more just because

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
Yea that black stone is basically the only thing they are allowed to adonish more than Allah or Muhummed. That is why ISIS wants to blow the Kaaba up believe it or not..

Utter nonsense is all it is. People think humans are so smart, i dont see Fido worshipping anybody they cant see. I

If ISIS did something like that, you have no clue what wrath that would provoke. As I listed in my previous post, we are commanded to pray facing the Kaaba in the Qur'an itself. And that black rock isn't mentioned even once in the Qur'an. So no Muslim would damage the Kaaba, much less blow it up.

Also, the largest sin in Islam is to attribute partners to God. So no, there is nothing that we worship more that God Himself. Even the Prophet Muhammad is just one of God's Prophets, and does not receive worship from us.

edit to add: Ironically, one of the often misquoted quotes from the Qur'an is one that commands us to kill anyone who attacks us at the Kaaba (referred to as the Inviolable Place of Worship). This is in the same Surah that I listed above, which tells us to face the Kaaba when praying.

190. Fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! Allah loveth not aggressors.

191. And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. And fight not with them at the Inviolable Place of Worship until they first attack you there, but if they attack you (there) then slay them. Such is the reward of disbelievers.

edit on 28-3-2016 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-3-2016 by enlightenedservant because: added more. why not? LOL

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I find it interesting that Islam is responsible for taking and selling more slaves than anyone else yet as a subject has been completely ignored by unHolywood. Any subject unflattering to those who seek to institute a globalist, one world government are never made the subject of movies - the suffering of the Southern states during reconstruction, various communist revolutions and their genocides against their own people, Zionism as a political movement, etc. etc.

Ever seen a movie about the Prophet Mohammed? I've seen plenty about Jesus but nothing about Mohammed. Slavery as an institution probably began In the MIddle East during the earliest civilizations of the Sumerians, Babylonians, Egyptians, etc. It's continuation and increase under Islam was simply an expansion on an established institution. Many Americans blindly believe somehow the colonies invented it.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Some of those eunuchs ended up wielding enormous power and influence from behind the throne.

As for those who would condemn, and rightly so, the Muslims who hold, and deal in, slavery...checked out the sex trade in many of the oh so enlightened West? I wonder just how many of those women and boys are there voluntarily? ...and not just in the sex trade, either.

Before getting all hot and bothered about those evil bastards in Saudi Arabia, should our own houses be rock proof???

source for some good links

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I find it interesting that Islam is responsible for taking and selling more slaves than anyone else yet as a subject has been completely ignored by unHolywood.

And I find it even more interesting that black people aren't up in arms about it. They bitch about how their ancestors were slaves and how we should feel white guilt about the past, but they ignore the present day slave trade. They ignore what's going on the world right now that they could have an effect on, in favor of a past they can't.

Idiots.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Whats the premise here, that Moslems, Arabs and by extension, the religion of Islam were the real perpetrators behind the slave trade?

Or is the claim that they were participants?

I'm not here to say that these people didnt engage in the slave trade, I really dont know but its a well established historical fact that the Atlantic Slave Trade was dominated and run almost solely by Europeans, and by the same "logic", Christianity.

Its not even debate-able unless the goal here is to rewrite history.

Or are we saying that Arabs and of-course Islam (because theres only one religion that gets blamed for the actions of its followers), were running a slave trade independent of the Atlantic Slave Trade?

edit on 28-3-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
Eunuchs have been the preferred slaves for royal families throughout history, regardless of the culture or proclaimed belief system. This is because they can't reproduce and have no sexual desires, and thus, are no threat to rape or molest members of royal families.

That's right, because sexual desires originate from, and are exclusive to, the sexual organs themselves. Their minds have nothing to do with it.

And you're also right about not being able to rape or molest someone without a penis because that is the ONLY thing males have ever used to rape or molest with.

The only thing dumber than your statements are the historical sources you mindlessly quoted them from.

Sorry, but I haven't read one thing in your posts that would lead anyone to believe that you're enlightened. I'm sure you're a good servant though and you really should stay where you belong.

edit on 28-3-2016 by Taupin Desciple because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Before getting all hot and bothered about those evil bastards in Saudi Arabia, should our own houses be rock proof???

source for some good links

They should, but they're not. At least not on the level of our collective leaders. On this board and others, we are individuals from various countries condemning this. No one on this board owns a slave or participates in the slave trade. Therefore, our houses are rock proof seagull. We're not being hypocrites. It's the houses of our leaders that are not and, here's the thing.........you don't hear any of them condemning this until there is enough public outcry. They only become hypocrites when we force their hand. Therefore, their houses don't need to be rock-proof either until we start throwing 'em.

See how it works?

Lighten up people.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Ahh yes the Kabah....

The kabah (Arabic: الكعبة‎‎ al-Kaʿbah IPA: [alˈkaʕba], "The Cube") also referred as Kaaba Muazzama (Grand Kaaba), is a building at the center of Islam's most sacred mosque, Al-Masjid al-Haram, in Mecca, al-Hejaz, Saudi Arabia. It is the most sacred Muslim site in the world.[1] It is considered the "House of God" and has a similar role to the Tabernacle and Holy of Holies in Judaism. Wherever they are in the world, Muslims are expected to face the Kaaba when performing salat (prayer). From any point in the world, the direction facing the Kaaba is called the qibla.

Basically,if we were to do a comparative analogy with Christianity then the Kabah and the Grand Mosque should be as relevant as the Vatican in Rome. It's the headquarters of your religion, yes, but only Jerusalem can lay claim to being the home of the ark of the covenant (when last seen) which is supposed to contain the word of God written on tablets in the golden box.

The holy of holies for Judaism, Christianity and Islam therefore lays in Jerusalem. Jerusalem for Christians has further significance because it is where Jesus was crucified and resurrected. (I realise that Jews and Muslims don't accept this)

Islam just went and invented a new place because Mohammed got mad at the Jews. After all, he started out being very Jewish in his traditions but then got annoyed and changed them when they did not accept him as their messiah.

ETA Another incorrect claim made by Islam is that Mecca is the centre of the earth. In the 1800's scholars started this talk off and it was generally agreed upon that the great pyramid of Giza is the centre of the earth.

However both are wrong. The centre of the earth as in landmass lays in Turkey.

In the September 1919 issue of Trestle Board Magazine, Mason William Galliher stated that knowledge of the Great Pyramid being the geographical center was "determined by many years of scientific investigation" and that the Great Pyramid was likely to be the "last of the present land surface of the earth" to survive a cataclysmic event, due to its positioning.[5] However, in 2007, Susan Wise Bauer claimed in her book Earliest Accounts to the Fall of Rome, that the theory that the Great Pyramid was the geographical centre of Earth would only hold true if a Mercator projection is used as the map for Earth, which was "unlikely to have been a common practice of the ancient Egyptians".[6]

In 1973, Andrew J. Woods, a physicist with Gulf Energy & Environmental Systems in San Diego, used a digital global map and calculated the coordinates on a mainframe system as 39°00′N 34°00′E, 1,000 km north of Giza and 150 km southeast of Ankara, Turkey.[1][unreliable source?] In 2003, a revised calculation by Holger Isenberg using the higher resolution ETOPO2[7] global digital elevation model (DEM) with data points every 2' (3.7 km near equator) led to a more precise result of 40°52′N 34°34′E in the region of Çorum, Turkey (180 km northeast of Ankara) and thereby validated Woods' calculation.[8]

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 28-3-2016 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
Islam has a terrible track record with slavery to this very day. This is true.

It saddens and angers me to think that in this day and age there are still people out there that profess to the belief that some humans are somehow inferior to others.

We are all equal in the eyes of God.

I would say all muslins but it wouldn't be true.......that some muslins are beyond arrogant and racist is a tribal disposition and they incorporate everything in their society to conform to their arrogant racism.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0010110011101
a reply to: onequestion

What? If you think Trump is the answer to any problems the world currently faces then you are seriously deluded.

As for the slave trade, it's by no means an exclusively Islamic trait! Many empires and countries have had legitimate slave trades backed by legislation. 2 (or more) wrongs don't make a right but to label the entire Islamic race as savages is just wrong.

One your eyes old bean.

Man, I only wish Progressives would give White males in America the same chance . . . . .

Suck it up.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I find it interesting that Islam is responsible for taking and selling more slaves than anyone else yet as a subject has been completely ignored by unHolywood. Any subject unflattering to those who seek to institute a globalist, one world government are never made the subject of movies - the suffering of the Southern states during reconstruction, various communist revolutions and their genocides against their own people, Zionism as a political movement, etc. etc.

Ever seen a movie about the Prophet Mohammed? I've seen plenty about Jesus but nothing about Mohammed. Slavery as an institution probably began In the MIddle East during the earliest civilizations of the Sumerians, Babylonians, Egyptians, etc. It's continuation and increase under Islam was simply an expansion on an established institution. Many Americans blindly believe somehow the colonies invented it.

Thank you. Many (including some on this board, *cough* seagull* cough) seem to think that just because Americans owned slaves once upon a time that we are not allowed to criticize the Arab slave trades. Never hear a god damn word when people criticize the American slave trade though. Forget the fact that Muslims were enslaving Africans for almost a thousand years before the Atlantic Slave trade was a even a thing, its all the White Mans fault dammit!

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: 0010110011101

Islam is not a race it's a religion.

No it's not, it's a combination of a religion and a governing political structure.

True Islam governs every aspect of the society it rules.

That is what is scary about it and that is what the media at large refuses to acknowledge.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
Slavery in one form or another has gone on going back thousands of years and pretty much all throughout human history. Sad but true. Since this article focuses mainly on one group, primarily 'Arab' on Black, I'm sure it will cause controversy. Even though, Slavery of any human by another is a travesty to the human experience.

Sad historical facts need to be kept alive so as not to be repeated.

Name a time that historical facts being kept alive have resulted in something not being repeated.

A very common fallacy, all too common.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
Islam has a terrible track record with slavery to this very day. This is true.

It saddens and angers me to think that in this day and age there are still people out there that profess to the belief that some humans are somehow inferior to others.

We are all equal in the eyes of God.

Ummm, this is obviously not true on an innumerable amount of levels.

Equality is not, does not, and never will exist in this plane of existence, how much more evidence is really necessary to see this ?

People are NOT the same, and whatever God you are talking about , well every example in the UNIVERSE shows inequality is the key of Creation.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Are you kidding ?

Of course they all worship the same thing, it is ENTIRELY the same thing.

All of these religions, every one I have seen and researched, and observed, are all part of the SAME THING.

ALL OF THEM MUST BE DESTROYED, that is also the SAME THING.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Taupin Desciple

well, christ mentions them so they've been around much longer than islam has been!!

There are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others—and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.”

Matthew 19:12,

ancient isreal had both eunuchs and slavery, and both christianity and islam are just branches off of the jewish religion, which more than likely was just a branch of some other religions. all three have been plagued at one time or another with slavery and the harm it's done to others, often times much worse than castrating someone.

if it's the actual religion that is the problem, then I am sorry, but I think it's a problem we all have...since I do believe very few ancient cultures didn't have some form of slavery.
I think there is much more to the story... economies, wealth distribution, the amount of compassion overall that society shows to those at the lower end of the social status, ect. and of course, a gov't that isn't tied too tightly to the religion, since well, that will serve to hinder society from exploring alternate ideas and ways of living, leaving them stuck in the past.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join