It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The sickening past of the Islamic Slave trade...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Heard about it... Had to read about it... I've heard from special forces and marine friends of mine repeatedly that these people are savages and I always always took the stance that it's the minority and they always disagreed. That's besides the point. I don't know what's going on in that part of the world and why people choose to do this to each other but they do. It's disgusting. I heard about the guy who poured boiling hot oil on his wife's face and burned it off and I wanted to join a SEAL sniper team and start popping heads off.

I digress.

atlantablackstar.com...

The Arab slave trade typically dealt in the sale of castrated male slaves. Black boys between the age of 8 and 12 had their scrotums and penises completely amputated to prevent them from reproducing. About six of every 10 boys bled to death during the procedure, according to some sources, but the high price brought by eunuchs on the market made the practice profitable.

What the hell is it with these people and cutting people's body parts off, they do it to their women too. What's the deal?

Is this in their blood? Are they subhuman?

Are we dealing with a different species?

I can't wrap my head around it.

I hope Trump builds a wall around the Middle East.
edit on 3/28/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

+43 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

What? If you think Trump is the answer to any problems the world currently faces then you are seriously deluded.

As for the slave trade, it's by no means an exclusively Islamic trait! Many empires and countries have had legitimate slave trades backed by legislation. 2 (or more) wrongs don't make a right but to label the entire Islamic race as savages is just wrong.

One your eyes old bean.

+28 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: 0010110011101

Islam is not a race it's a religion.

I think it's relevant to what's happening today.

Have you seen VICE news doc on El Raqqa?

Those women are slaves.
edit on 3/28/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Islam is not a race it's a religion.

I accept that correction, you're quite right. I won't edit my original post for the purposes of accuracy but my point remains.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Please do not get me wrong, I'm not condoning the enslavement of anyone for any reason. Simply saying that it's not just Islam which has engaged in the use of people as slaves. Given the chance the human race will always try and # on itself from a great height.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   

What's the difference between them and the west?

Why do we organize so well and they don't?

I'm talking regions not races.

I think.

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Generations upon generations of sexually frustrated males, heavily frustrated and repressed.
That's what happen when religion makes sex and sexual desire the worst crime.
Freud probably had a point.

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Even up to the last anti slaver patrol by the Royal Navy the British naval ship's were still regularly stopping skiff's full of black slaves in chains being shipped to Yemen and other Arabian destination's so it stand's to reason that since over a century and half of British anti slavery patrol's had failed to stop it then it would have come back to being a normal pass time in that part of the world.
The old film Ashante was actually a fictionalized and sanitized account of what was still happening then and is still happening now.

This is interesting but history,
Arab slave trade

WEST AFRICA

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Slavery in one form or another has gone on going back thousands of years and pretty much all throughout human history. Sad but true. Since this article focuses mainly on one group, primarily 'Arab' on Black, I'm sure it will cause controversy. Even though, Slavery of any human by another is a travesty to the human experience.

Sad historical facts need to be kept alive so as not to be repeated.
edit on 28-3-2016 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Government corruption, lack of education and Islamic fundamentalism, dictatorships, unwillingness to accept democracy and the fact that we want their oil cheap all contribute.

What's the difference between them and the west?

Why do we organize so well and they don't?

I'm talking regions not races.

I think.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Amazing contribution and thanks for adding to t he thread checking out those videos.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Good day, please how can i be a member.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ChopMoney12

Huh? Does not compute.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Islam has a terrible track record with slavery to this very day. This is true.

It saddens and angers me to think that in this day and age there are still people out there that profess to the belief that some humans are somehow inferior to others.

We are all equal in the eyes of God.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

In the west we have a system slavery but it's not to the extreme it's done under the guise of capitalism for "profit".

Because profit is ok.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Yeah I hear you, but Islamic slavery is the old school style - no rights and no pay and the person is considred to be property.

This disgusting, degrading and quite upsetting advert appeared on a Saudi Arabian Facebook page in 2012.... 2012!!!!!!

I have a [male] slave I bought from an African country and arranged for his visa and stay till I got him to Saudi [Arabia] His description:
1 – Black skin. Tall 172 sm. Weight 60 kilos.
2 – Castrated (excellent for working with a family) you can check him with a doctor our yourself if you have experience in the matter.
3 – [His] health is quite undamaged and has no imperfections.
4 – Age 26 years. 5 – Religion muslim and [he is] obedient and will not disobey you except in what displeases God.

Please, the matter is very serious and is not a joke.

www.frontpagemag.com...
edit on 28-3-2016 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Invade them # it.

I'll go myself.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Invade them # it.

I'll go myself.

Saudi Arabia is the seat of Satan himself.

Little known fact about our not so good friend Mr Mohammad;

He first presented himself to the Jews as their saviour (the Messiah) At this point all prayer for his religion was directed to the Temple Mount in Jerusalem

They rejected him. So he went to the Christians and tried to present himself as the second coming of Christ. They also rejected him.

Somewhere along the line Mohammed got pissed with Jews and Christians and redirected prayer toward his birth town of Mecca.

So, Muslims are in essence worshipping a man, not God. Both Christianity and Judaism (obviously more so) still place importance on Jerusalem as the holiest place for their religions.

The whole story is quite complicated and I could go on for hours, but I don't want to sound like a religious nut. My point is that Islam worships a man and his place of birth basically. Which means that they do not worship the same God as Judaism and Christianity, not matter what they say.
edit on 28-3-2016 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Well they do worship God but the idolize Muhammed.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Dude, at the middle of the Grand Mosque in Mecca - you know the one that they all swirl around like you see in pictures is a black rock.

That's it. That's what all the fuss is about.... And that is what they pray toward

The Black Stone of Mecca, or Kaaba Stone, is a Muslim relic, which according to Islamic tradition dates back to the time of Adam and Eve. It is the eastern cornerstone of the Kaaba, the ancient sacred stone building towards which Muslims pray, in the center of the Grand Mosque in Mecca, Saudi Arabia. The Stone is a dark rock, polished smooth by the hands of millions of pilgrims, that has been broken into a number of fragments cemented into a silver frame in the side of the Kaaba. Although it has often been described as a meteorite, this hypothesis is still under consideration.It is the eastern cornerstone of the Kaaba, the ancient sacred stone building towards which Muslims pray, in the center of the Grand Mosque in Mecca, Saudi Arabia.

www.crystalinks.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join