It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faith without works and the error of grace

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: coomba98

I am just relaxing and enjoying myself. You are being a super creep. I sense you are jealous of my knowledge. I understand.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Heresiarch ,
Jealous of your knowledge!? Dude I was the one that got you onto the Nag Hammadi Library back when you where Gnosisisfaith in January 2016! You have said on many occasions that you hold The Nag Hammadi Library along with the Dead Sea Scrolls as the truest scriptures out there.

Ive been reading this stuff since I was in my mid twenties. And a novice says im jealous of his knowledge. A padawan should not speak this way to his teacher least you become a sith.
edit on 29-3-2016 by coomba98 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-3-2016 by coomba98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Heresiarch
a reply to: namelesss

Indeed, faith without works is DEAD.

Dead = doesn't exist in this world

Absolutely true. James was definitely addressing the false doctrine of Paul. Who else was teaching, at that time, that faith ALONE saves?

Nobody but Paul. Paul is the only one who teaches this false doctrine. Not Jesus or the Apostles.

There are a maximum number of 12 Apostles. The vision of new Jerusalem in Revelation states this while using the #12 so many times that the only reasonable conclusion is that John had the foresight to code into his book of Revelation that Paul is NOT an Apostle, so that his book would be used and we could figure it out.

Paul vs the 12 Apostles is the second act of the New Testament.

Which side are you on?

Excuse me, but I am not talking about the insanity of religion or Pharisaical quibbling based on the interpretations of metaphor, I am speaking from PERSONAL EXPERIENCE!
That cannot be 'quibbled/argued' away.
Unconditional Love NEVER discriminates/takes sides!
Unconditional Love NEVER judges!
Unconditional Love NEVER sees 'good' and 'evil' (vain morality, Pride)...

All the eye of unconditional Love (the Jesus version of a 'Xtian's' eye) ever sees is the Beloved!

The Lover and the Beloved become One!
The mystical experience = Knowledge, as opposed to the vanity of 'beliefs/imagination', concepts of....

"God cannot know himself without me." - Meister Eckhart

"The eye by which I see God is the same as the eye by which God sees me. My eye and God's eye are one and the same." - Meister Eckhart

"What a man loves, he is. If he loves a stone he is that stone, if he loves a person he is that person, if he loves God - nay, I durst not say more; were I to say, he is God, he might stone me. I do but teach you the scriptures." - Meister Eckhart

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

DeadSeaScrollsDeception

This is a link to a book that will take you through the dead sea scrolls discovery and the revelations contained in it chronicling James vs Paul.

It's interesting to say the least and you can navigate to the dead sea scrolls themselves if you want to.

Paul is the "wicked priest" and "spouter of lies"

James is the "teacher of righteousness."

All you have to do is read the New Testament and it becomes evident that we have all been lied to for 2000 years and the foundation of Pauline Christianity is lies and deception, anti-Semitism and the literal forsaking of God's Law is church doctrine.

Faith is NOT what saves us in Jesus teachings and just look at the "fruits" of Pauline Christianity and what you will find is disgusting.

Death to Pauline Christianity

Blessed be James the Righteous

That you can utter the last two lines indicates that you miss the whole point of Jesus' message.

'Faith' is not something that you can slip over your shoulders when you go outside!
You cannot fake that which is an unconditional Virtue of unconditional Love!

"Faith is NOT what saves us in Jesus teachings..."

There is no Faith where there is no Love!
Salvation IS becoming the Love!
Faith is naturally displayed as a fruit of Love!

I have read all the books long ago, and have no need at all to become a 'bible scholar'!
Besides, literalists remain ever clueless, and metaphor transcends the true/false of clueless literality.
It would be just as useful as my going back to my elementary school and memorizing the math books.
Long moved on...

"On seeing through the illusion of the ego, it is impossible to think of oneself as better then, or superior to, others for having done so." - Alan Watts

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I definitely agree that the whole doctrine of faith not Law is unsupported by Jesus words, therefore incorrect for a true disciple." By their fruits..."

Just look at the fruits of Pauline Christianity and Catholicism. Disgusting stuff, really.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   

I definitely agree that the whole doctrine of faith not Law is unsupported by Jesus words, therefore incorrect for a true disciple." By their fruits..."

Just look at the fruits of Pauline Christianity and Catholicism. Disgusting stuff, really.

I'm sorry, but I will not be drawn into judgment and hatefulness.
At least not at the moment, it seems!
For now;
UNCONDITIONAL Love! *__-

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Nobody is trying to draw you into hate. I quoted Jesus and said look at the fruits of the Roman church. But I guess discussing it is worse than pretending it didn't happen for you.

Crusades, Inquisition, witch hunts, witch trials of the Puritans and all the at the stake burnings of the Catholic church. Pedophiles in the priesthood worldwide and how many we will never truly know, holocaust ignorance.

That's a short list.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I believe that people are confused between works of law(oral law) and the Law of the commandments(simplified and fulfilled in the two Messianic commandments). I think Paul was also confused as he displays a disdain for any Law. When he speaks of the Law he claims it brings a curse, the Law of Moses, Torah Law. Not Pharisaic oral law, God's Law.

This is the error of Paul, a negative view of God and his Law. He builds it into his doctrine of grace salvation through faith only. This contradicts Jesus and James.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Nobody is trying to draw you into hate.

So, you are saying, then, that you Love Catholics, unconditionally!
End of story!
Right?
No judgment, no hatefulness!
Right?

But I guess discussing it is worse than pretending it didn't happen for you.

UnXtian judgmentalism and hatefulness!
Chick tracts?
The eye of Love never judges, never finds fault, doing such is all vanity, ego!

Crusades, Inquisition, witch hunts, witch trials of the Puritans and all the at the stake burnings of the Catholic church. Pedophiles in the priesthood worldwide and how many we will never truly know, holocaust ignorance. That's a short list.

One can always find dirt, on anything and anyone, to fling, if you need to fling dirt!
'Thought' (vanity/ego), that little Satan on your shoulder whispering into your ear, comes up with all that hateful crap!
Never 'believe' it!
ALL a Xtian is supposed to do, according to Jesus, is to Love! Unconditionally!

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Yes, every group has dirt on it but:

Not every group claims to have the vicar of Christ(God) as their leader. Chocking the evil deeds of the church up to "oh, well every group has some dirt" is delusional.

When you represent God the merciful in Christ and do things like the Crusades, Inquisition and the 2000 years of oppression at RCC hands, you are a hypocrite. When you stick up for the organization today you are forgetting that past AND the present(pedophile priests still exist) and are a part of the problem.

I would rather be of the solution.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Ameretat

Padawan, come on! Respect of other!. This you don't seem to grasp. Ok not seem so I shall say....

Padawan, come on! Respect of others!. This is something you don't perceive. Padawan!

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ameretat
Yes, every group has dirt on it but:

Not every group claims to have the vicar of Christ(God) as their leader. Chocking the evil deeds of the church up to "oh, well every group has some dirt" is delusional.

First, the calling of names such as 'delusional' without a damn good reason (other than your own ego masturbation) indicates that your honest intellectual font has run dry.
Segundo, okay, so you are focusing your judgment and bigotry on one specific 'group/institution', rather than others who do the same (in your imagination) evil deeds!
Why?
How does it benefit you, or anyone else?
What does it 'do' for you?

When you represent God the merciful in Christ and do things like the Crusades, Inquisition and the 2000 years of oppression at RCC hands, you are a hypocrite.

Yeah, we are ALL hypocrites!
So you found a name for the image in the mirror?

"We don't see the world as it is, we see it as we are!"

So you named your demon The Catholic Church.

Other than being politically impotent, how is your judgment (and 'persecution') of Catholics and their beliefs and doin's any different than their ancestor's judgments of 'Heretics' and 'Heathen's' beliefs and doin's?

When you stick up for the organization today you are forgetting that past AND the present(pedophile priests still exist) and are a part of the problem.

I would rather be of the solution.

If you really were a part of the 'solution' you would be unconditionally Loving!
Love does not 'judge' and persecute others, as you do, it Loves them, Catholic, genocidal monster or grandmama... UNCONDITIONAL!
Thus the 'example/solution' that you fail to understand or accomplish.
Anything else is 'sinsanity'!
Delusion... *__-

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Heresiarch

Well......you better make room in that cell that you threw Paul into....I just happened to open my bible today and found another offender.

Our old testament friend Nehemiah...He swore by God too. And unfortunately ....he made an untold number of Isrealite men tresspass by making them swear by God too.

Look it up....Neh 13:25 " So I contended with them and cursed them, struck some of them and pulled out their hair, and made them SWEAR BY GOD, saying You shall not give your daughters as wives to their sons, nor take their daughters for your sons or yourselves .

Well at least Paul will have some company. You know that was the only point that you made in your dialog that I thought might be valid. I knew the other point about Paul preaching against the law was wrong...because I know too many verses right off the top of my head that prove otherwise. And no I won't waste my time showing them to you because I know you probably have seen them already and don't care.

The ONLY point you made that SEEMED to have some validity. Was the point about Paul swearing by God. So anyway we have Paul and Nehemiah now...and I haven't even tried to find anymore. My bible LITERALLY opened to that passage today.

Im anxious to see what kind of wrangling you are going to do to get ole Nehemiah out of the slammer. I'm just sitting here relaxing...waiting to see your mental gymnastics display.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: HarryJoy
a reply to: Heresiarch

Well......you better make room in that cell that you threw Paul into....I just happened to open my bible today and found another offender.

Our old testament friend Nehemiah...He swore by God too. And unfortunately ....he made an untold number of Isrealite men tresspass by making them swear by God too.

Look it up....Neh 13:25 " So I contended with them and cursed them, struck some of them and pulled out their hair, and made them SWEAR BY GOD, saying You shall not give your daughters as wives to their sons, nor take their daughters for your sons or yourselves .

Well at least Paul will have some company. You know that was the only point that you made in your dialog that I thought might be valid. I knew the other point about Paul preaching against the law was wrong...because I know too many verses right off the top of my head that prove otherwise. And no I won't waste my time showing them to you because I know you probably have seen them already and don't care.

The ONLY point you made that SEEMED to have some validity. Was the point about Paul swearing by God. So anyway we have Paul and Nehemiah now...and I haven't even tried to find anymore. My bible LITERALLY opened to that passage today.

Im anxious to see what kind of wrangling you are going to do to get ole Nehemiah out of the slammer. I'm just sitting here relaxing...waiting to see your mental gymnastics display.

I don't think anybody cares what you think about Paul. If you can't see the deceit in his words then you can love Paul all you want.

But when you say that it is going to put someone in a cell, a metaphor for hell I imagine, you just display your ignorance.

When you are appointed judge of souls or can prove your beliefs then start telling people that there beliefs are wrong until then you know no more than anyone else. You could memorize the bible and still have no idea who God is or if he even exists.

But that demented monster dreamed up by ancient Israel is definitely not God or a god. He is pure evil.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: coomba98

a reply to: coomba98

Is that the best you can do is attack me for telling the truth because you think telling the truth is "passive aggressive" ?

It isn't, and I am not. I am just exercising my right to do so and not get crucified or inquisitioned. And you can thank everyone but the church for that.

Like I said a week or so ago.

Im really concerned about your mental health. You should really see a shrink/psychiatrist.

Not even most religious people are so far into religion to the point of fundamentalism.

Not being offensive or what not just really really concerned about your well being.

I would have to say to you that more interest in other people and being an immature hypocrite desperate for someone to bother online seems to be your priority here.

I don't see anybody caring about anything you say so you might wanna just sit back, grow up, take your ritalin and learn something instead of displaying a pathetic need to feel like people care about what you think. They don't.

If you want to be less of a loser that is. Not to be rude but if I ever acted like you do I would hate myself.

You really must have serious problems if you're so concerned about what people say you feel the need to critique the politeness of their comments. You just don't have any knowledge to bring to the table is all.

Stop running around like a punk fronting like a wise man when you speak like fool.

Just some advice from someone who would want someone to tell me if I was a loser. Don't expect this to be an ongoing correspondence as I have no interest in communication with fools, a one time piece of advice is all you get from me.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join