It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are you Sanders fans? Hillary just got crushed.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Here is what I know the establishment media all but crowned her, despite Bernie's wins they talk as if he is a non entity..but let it be known to one and all that da Bern is still in the fight, yes he have an up hill battle, but he is right in her face and if I was a religious man, then I'd pray to gwaad that she and the media is left stunned as he pull off the biggest political upset of all times, walking away with the nomination and then the presidency.
Amen.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Teddy916

You seem to have changed your tone even within this post, from very pro Hilary to not sure.

What I suggest is look things up for yourself. Try finding some truth, don't go straight to CNN or fox news, I know it's tempting to use major news outlets but they will only give you the story they want to hear. Go read independent information on her, look up her actual voting record, YouTube her stance changes. She was against gay marriage, and then for it. It's recorded. Make sure you believe they were not tampered with.

If, at the end of your studying, you support her - that's cool. Stick to your guns.

Just make sure you study what you can and come up with your own conclusions. We are all biased and perception is all we will ever have, never truth, but collaborating with others, looking up data for yourself, etc is worthwhile.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teddy916
optimistic that she's a woman who can become the first female president, that she'll break down barriers for other women,

I too support Hillary based on her vagina. its important to have genitals as a main voting consideration.
Finally she will make being a woman legal again!

You must have been crushed when Sarah Palin didn't break down barriers back in 08. She also had a vagina.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope

count me in for Bernie! Too many rednecks and Bundy supporters in AZ to matter

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   

but the actual number are showing up as Clinton around 1243 and Sanders around 975. With few southern states left, and a huge victory in one night, could this be the turning point many of us have been waiting for?

Looking at it objectively, it's unlikely.

Assuming the superdelegates won't usurp the voters (and it would be very stupid to do so), the goal is 2,026 delegates.

Clinton 1,267/2,026 - 62.5% of the delegates needed
Sanders 1,037/2,026 - 51.2% of the delegates needed

There are 1,747 delegates left. Sanders needs 56.6% (989) of the remaining delegates. Hillary only needs 43.4% (759). There are I believe 22 primaries/caucuses left but the biggest 5 account for 1,132 delegates (nearly 65%) by themselves. Here are the states, delegates and the most recent polls on RCP. The RCP composite score is a little different but includes polls going back 3-4 months but this gives you some idea.

April 19

New York, 247 delegates - Clinton +48 (Emerson 3/14 - 3/16)

April 26

Pennsylvania, 189 delegates - Clinton +25 (Franklin & Marshall 3/14 - 3/20)
Maryland, 95 delegates - Clinton +33 (Baltimore Sun/Univ. of Baltimore 3/4 - 3/8)

June 7

California, 475 delegates - Clinton +7 (PPIC 3/6 - 3/15)
New Jersey, 126 delegates - Clinton +23 (Rutgers-Eagleton 2/6 - 2/15)

Let's assume that they split California and Clinton wins 60% of the delegates from the other four where she's ahead by a mile. That would be +632 for Clinton and +500 for Sanders. That means that Clinton would only need 127/615 (20.6%) from the rest and Sanders would need 489/615 (79.5%).

That said, anything could happen but with 57%+ of the pledge delegates apportioned, Sanders has his work cut out for him. Momentum is a factor but the latter part of April favors Clinton.

EDIT:

Interesting article at FiveThirtyEight: Bernie Sanders Continues To Dominate Caucuses, But He’s About To Run Out Of Them
edit on 2016-3-28 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   

What you have to realize is that Hillary is still receiving delegates regardless if she wins or lose. The same can be said with Sanders. However, she'll end up securing the nomination later this year; then hopefully winning the presidency. A victory for Clinton is a victory for progress.

a reply to: BigScaryStrawman

I'm going to need more information about her to make my decision. Wikipedia is not a good source ....

Ahem..... Ladies and gentlemen, this is why. This is why it's Clinton V Trump.

Holy uninformed voters batman.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   

you really think anything will make a difference? They'll just use diebold voting machines and get the result they want just like with Bush in 2004

whats in the media at the moment is the obligatory dog-and-pony show for the masses

the results were picked at the last Bilderberg conference -

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Hilo here. I'm so proud that our people prefers bernie. What's odd is that there are no publicity for him with signs or posters around town. I was kinda worried for a little while. This is the first time I caucused and it was all because of bernie!

Now I've heard that if Bernie doesn't win, he can just switch to being an Independent to run against the Democratic and Republican nominee for president. Is this true?

edit on 32816 by ckhk3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Teddy916

That's easy to fix. Just go to youtube and look up the video, "13 minutes straight of Hillary Clinton lying."

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: BigScaryStrawman

Don't forget she will also breaking down those long standing barriers of the US Justice System, National Security Laws, and free and fair elections.
edit on 28-3-2016 by Slave2theTruth because: Posting before coffee (again)

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ckhk3

Bernie definitely has the legal right to run as an independent. He would have to scramble (and probably fight) to get on the ballot in all 50 states. The problem is that the way I read Bernie is that he will not take this path, but I could be wrong.

My true dream outcome of all this mess would be to see both Trump and Bernie lose the nomination through questionable moves by their own parties and see both of them break away and run as third and fourth party. This would be great because both parties would get blasted. If only one of them runs independent, it ends up splitting their sides votes and favors the opposing party that doesn't split.

Until then, I still have Gary Johnson!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

My faves are the ones in churches every Sunday. Always thinking about another apocalypse and how to rid the world of heathens and welfare queens.

edit on 28-3-2016 by MOMof3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
What the hell is going on. I might have been too tired last night when posting but i've "observed" (or been tricked by drowsiness) some things... Teddy916 was the OP as of last night, not any longer. OP had a sentence attacking Bernie suppporters at the very end now its gone even though the OP shows no edits.

How is this possible?!?

Have I witnessed but can't prove ATS is controlled opposition?

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You are way too optimistic about Hillary. The country has voters coming out of the wood work to vote who dont participate in polls, who make anyone a possible contender.

If the entire delegate system doesnt reflect the electors the parties would commit suicide.

They can pretend like Hillary is winning all they like. The remaining candidates are no ones securely. Sanders made a jump like superman recently which proves how flawed people like you were in dismissing him.

You were touting the same thing before, yet he closed in on her and is STILL on her ass with increasing support.

edit on 3 28 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

My answer: wait until California.

I caucus on June 7th.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadlyhope
I haven't found this topic yet.. So I'm Not sure why a few certain members haven't posted on this, but Sanders just won by a landslide in three states, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska.

As expected. Why brag over it?

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I am very open in my support of Hillary.
Not every ATS member is writing from their basement while mom warms up pizza rolls in the microwave.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

That's the thing . We are not blindly believing any of what the lynch mob says. We are going to wait until there's an actual outcome to the ordeal. The DOJ will release their findings. Then and only then will we have the truth.

Seems to me though that no one but the Fox network is even wasting their breath on the subject. She sure seems confident of a positive outcome. Seeing as how she keeps on marching forward with the campaign.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

The fact that she's a woman plays very little part in my decision. That she will be the first woman president is wonderful.
It took less time to go from the Wright brothers to the moon than it did to go from the vote for women to where we are today.
Believe me when I say I don't fail to see and appreciate the significance.

Hillary's had my attention since she was first lady of Arkansas. She's a boundless fighter for humans. Big or small, black white yellow or red ,male or female. She's a champion for children's health care, for education and for job growth especially for women. .
She known and admired on the world stage. Other leaders know and trust her. Her resume outweighs any of the others.
Wellesley graduate
Yale law school graduate.
Attorney counselor
First lady of Arkansas
First lady of the United States
Senator of New York
Secretary of State.
First Woman President

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join