It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are you Sanders fans? Hillary just got crushed.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I haven't found this topic yet.. So I'm Not sure why a few certain members haven't posted on this, but Sanders just won by a landslide in three states, Washington, Hawaii, and Alaska. This could be a major moment moving forward, as the gap between the two contenders is becoming less.

Of course we still have the goofy super delegates showing as supporting Hillary when nothing is set in stone, but the actual number are showing up as Clinton around 1243 and Sanders around 975. With few southern states left, and a huge victory in one night, could this be the turning point many of us have been waiting for? Is it possible the lawless queen and establishment may not be able to beat social media, and a people that want to stand against corruption?

I sure hope so. If Sanders is nothing else, he is a message. A message that people are not okay with how things are. Not okay with the rich and elite messing with their livelihood, not okay with politics being as involved with money as it is.

Bernie 2016. That is all.

-deadlyhope

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
What you have to realize is that Hillary is still receiving delegates regardless if she wins or lose. The same can be said with Sanders. However, she'll end up securing the nomination later this year; then hopefully winning the presidency. A victory for Clinton is a victory for progress.

(post by Antipathy17 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teddy916
What you have to realize is that Hillary is still receiving delegates regardless if she wins or lose. The same can be said with Sanders. However, she'll end up securing the nomination later this year; then hopefully winning the presidency. A victory for Clinton is a victory for progress.

Progress towards the cremation of care and the finalization of the corporate oligarchy
edit on 2016 by BlubberyConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

originally posted by: Teddy916

Oh god... Shill, misinformed or an idiot? Just curious which you are. Sorry ATS for breaking ToS here. I couldn't just sit by.

You can insult me all you want but Hillary victory is reality.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BlubberyConspiracy

No, Hillary like Sanders will help a lot of Americans. While the Republicans will destroy the lives of not just many Americans, but many world citizens unfortunately.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Teddy916

Youre pretty brave openly supporting Hillary on Ats. I know we all have different vantage points and such, but there's proof beyond a shadow of a doubt. Factual. Non debatable. Clear as glass that Hillary is a liar, flip flops on issues, makes answers up to try and sound better, she's involved with many deaths of Americans and other countries citizens, and tied to Wallstreet people.

You can debate whether those people are corrupt if you want.

You can debate whether her flopping on the issues is evolving over time.

But you cannot debate lies, and her track record of saying what she thinks others wants to hear. It's verifiable.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

This isn't about Republicans though. This is about the better of the two Democrats (even though Bernie is actually an Independent).

Out of those two, it's hands down Bernie who will do more for the people of this country than Hillary. Hillary will do great things for WallSt., The Corporations and the Establishment. Not sure about you but I'm a "people" and that's who I'm looking out for.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm
a reply to: deadlyhope

I cannot believe Hillary will work for interests against her voters. I mean, as a Californian she's very popular here. Also, Bernie is too. But I see a lot of people who are optimistic that she's a woman who can become the first female president, that she'll break down barriers for other women, has strong union support, and so forth. So you can see why I see her differently then say conservatives.
edit on 27-3-2016 by Teddy916 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Oh she will be breaking down barriers alright, leading the charge into WW3. A vote for Hillary is a vote for Republican lite.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

No offense but California has a lot of.... Interesting people. I hate California. I can't even collect rain water in Utah because California is such a drag on this country that they need the water, and rather than improve salinity plants, they outlaw Utah using their own water.. Really?

Southern California has some of the most extreme fanatic left wing psychopaths in the nation. Sorry for the name calling, but I honestly believe they are crazy, and the nation should be nothing like them or their desires.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BigScaryStrawman

I'm going to need more information about her to make my decision. Wikipedia is not a good source because it's very neutral and just makes me feel like she's been born into the Oval Office. I don't know how to explain it but something about her screams like there's something going on backstage. And I support her too! Man I feel so conflicted now.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

California is actually very diverse in more ways then one. It's an okay state. A very Americana type location where you'll meet many people who would either be centrist or border on the left. Though we do have conservatives as well.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Youre on a conspiracy site. I won't try to dictate how you use it or what content you do or don't believe, but if you believe even a percentage of what that witch is suspected of, I honestly think you'd change your mind.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Well, I'm not a woman but I am with one and even she tells me that Hillary isn't the kind of woman that should be the first female president. Besides that, I don't think anyone should be elected to the highest office because they have a vagina anymore than they should be put there because they have a dick. The person that should be in there is a person who we can first of all TRUST. Trust that they will do what they say and say what they mean. Sanders has a consistent record for over 3 decades showing what he's all about. Even if you don't agree with his positions you at least know what his position is and what he stands for. Hillary changes depending upon who's buying her off or what the polls tell her to support. That's not honest and it's not reliable and you can't trust that.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Northern California makes you diverse, I've heard. I cannot verify this as fact but I've heard Los Angeles is full of crazy people.

You have regulations and codes for every tiny little thing.
Metals, substances, etc that are just fine everywhere else have warnings that mention California.

When you hear about crazy left wing progressives, it's typically California.

I might be biased, living in Utah, but I believe the reputation of large southern California cities are not given without reason.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Yeah, I need to see who Hillary really is as a person. See if she's not only truthful, but that the facts are in her favor. If not, then she's lost a supporter.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
That last part, are you serious?

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Easy now. California certainly has it's problems but remember it's a very big state covering almost the entire length from Mexico to Canada and depending upon where you're at it's a state that has a lot of variety to offer. We're not all valley girls, surfer dudes, Hollywood Elites or Big City Gangsters.

We do produce a massive amount of the produce and food this country enjoys as well and that's where most of that water goes BTW. Although they still use flood irrigation which is very wasteful.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join