It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I finally joined!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Hello to all,
Well I'm not very good at speaking about myself so here goes... I guess I'm your average tin foil hat wearing, beer drinking guy with interests in just about anything that lights up, makes loud noises, flies, drives/rides. Also an avid outdoors enthusiast( probably a good thing seeing as how I live in northern Wisconsin in da' big woods). Long family history with aviation as my grandfather learned the stick and rudder in WW2, then flew constellations and everything after for TWA. Dad was a licensed pilot and pro-rated skydiver. I myself followed in the path and learned to fly and skydive long before my 18th birthday (which was quite a while ago). Following my instincts led to a shooting/ firearms addiction, which led to louder things like hot rods, motorcycles and whatever seemed to make my mother worry. Anywho- enough rambling about me. Thanks for having me and I'm glad to finally be a member.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Natas0114

Welcome Nat. We've wondered where you were! Dont slip it in w/full flaps on the x-wind runway, you'll # up your whole day!

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Yes finally. Welcome. You'll find a lot of friends here.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Thanks RL, and to quote my gramps. " I soared like an eagle- then landed like a gooney bird!"

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Would've found you and brought you in a long time ago, butt

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

LOL! Awesome...

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Natas0114
a reply to: Snarl

LOL! Awesome...

Everyone deserves a little splash on their intro page.

Welcome to the fold.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
YAY!

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Natas0114

Welcome to ATS! I hope you find the answers to anything that bounces around your noggin here. You'll find a good number of members share the interests you've listed.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
hello to you

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
It's about time you joined!
What took you so long?

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Hello and welcome

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
All hail Natas!

On second thought...

Welcome to ATS! People are pretty quick to catch things like that (backward spelling, acronyms, etc). So I am throwing you some "horns" along with the cheers!

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I finally joined, myself. I hope to share and explore this site. Lots of interesting topics.

new topics

top topics

join