It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is your B R A I N on Trump; literally

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that this is a first in the Political realm. I highly recommend viewing the video. The writer basically has pretty convincing evidence about our brain waves & TRUMPINATOR.

Like it or not, the brain waves of test subjects go bonkers when watching the Trumpmyster, over a the other candidates.

Perhaps why the polls reflect such high numbers. Check it out ATS!

This is your brain on the Trumpmyster

Viewers may love or despise Donald Trump. But the sight of him lights up the brain.

Something about Trump — his face, his voice, his message — generates "increased brain engagement," SBB Research Group CEO Sam Barnett said in an interview with CNNMoney.

Barnett, a hedge fund operator by day and neuroscience PhD candidate by night, has been strapping electrode caps on focus group participants and showing them primary season debates.

"The most intriguing result was that Trump generated more brain engagement than his rivals in almost every demographic category, even among Democrats and Independents," Barnett said. "In each category, Trump outperformed the lowest ranked rival by a double-digit percentage."

Barnett's findings come from an electroencephalography study, or EEG study for short.
"EEG systems measure electrical activity of the brain," he explained.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

I would be interested in the Results of SBB Research Group CEO Sam Barnett's Findings after Analyzing Hillary Clinton's voice and Her message . I would think he would find she puts most People who hear her to Sleep .

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
he has become quite a phenomenon, thats for sure.
for better or worse, people seem captivated by him.
edit on 27-3-2016 by autopat51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Hah this is funny

Soooo, I guess there is scientific proof that Trump is intellectually stimulating - likely because for the first time people are hearing a candidate who actually tells it like it is instead of spewing the same old predictable propaganda, and because he triggers hope for the first time in generations. A refreshing and interesting stimulus usually does get people's attention.

link   
This would seem to back up an allegation I heard recently that he was using a form of mental conditioning in his listeners, not NLP, I can't remember the term used but something along those lines.

Or it could just be his punchable face, his really, really punchable face.

link   
a reply to: autopat51

Hillary's Slogan " Fighting For Us ". As if Most Sane People could not Fight for Themselves .

Donald Trumps Slogan - " Make America Great Again " America has Not been Great for a long Time now .

Which Slogan Appeals to your Senses the Most when it comes to deciding who your Next President should be ? Hmm...

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

The media loves to waste time covering anything and all things Trump and that's because they're making so much money off of him so they're gonna milk him dry. If that awful day arrives and that clown is the leader of the free world the media will be jumping for joy!

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Well that explains a hell of a lot more than why I'm not the least bit interested in hearing him speak.

I guess all those years of puffing did some good after all.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Ha, makes sense why practically every Trump thread posted reaches the front page.

I'm not sure who is more high energy, his supporters or his haters.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
absolutely! i agree with you.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra
This would seem to back up an allegation I heard recently that he was using a form of mental conditioning in his listeners, not NLP, I can't remember the term used but something along those lines.

Or it could just be his punchable face, his really, really punchable face.

This is very much my thought as well. I noticed that his speaking pattern is much like the tantric "sex guru" OSHO. This constant repetition in short fragments cause a hypnotic effect. So instead of a long complex sentences demarcating exact definitions and meanings..

he speaks like this. In this way, he speaks. A simple message. What do we know about a simple message? It's a message that's simple that can be heard. He speaks simply so all can hear. This message, it's important to hear, .. to hear that it's simple... that it's simply this that he speaks.

And no details or boring complex particulars and people are sold.
edit on 27-3-2016 by AudioOne because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-3-2016 by AudioOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Donald J. Trump is something we, as a nation, have not seen in quite a while.

An ACTUAL Alpha type male. Not a squishy Beta. A true, take charge, kick butt, LEADER.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Glinda

Trump isn't the leader America deserves, but the leader America needs.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Amen.

And that is why the GOPe is ADMITTING they want to stop him.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
It's his hair! It's certainly not what comes out of his mouth.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Interesting. I think a big part of it is the fact that for a lot of Americans it is literally watching a former reality tv show host/star running for president.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
Interesting. I think a big part of it is the fact that for a lot of Americans it is literally watching a former reality tv show host/star running for president.

He's more than that..he's a bonafide celebrity, and has been since the late 80s. But he became a celebtity due to his business ventures and shameless self promotion. I can still remember Carlton almost peeing his pants with excitement because he got to meet ' The Donald ' on The Fresh Prince
edit on 27-3-2016 by Arizonaguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Some of us probably because we're working hard to figure out "Why?" I'll bet my brain lit up the same way when Obama was doing the same thing.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Hah this is funny

Soooo, I guess there is scientific proof that Trump is intellectually stimulating - likely because for the first time people are hearing a candidate who actually tells it like it is instead of spewing the same old predictable propaganda, and because he triggers hope for the first time in generations. A refreshing and interesting stimulus usually does get people's attention.

That is a ridiculous conclusion, there are a few politicians who aren't afraid to speak the truth, and it's highly unlikely everyone participating in this study found Trump to be "refreshing". The far more obvious conclusion to be drawn from this study, is that people don't see Trump as another boring old politician, you don't fall asleep listening listening to him because he always has something controversial to say, and controversial topics always cause the mind to react strongly. When I think of Trump I feel anything but refreshed, my brain is running through a series of dystopian future scenarios where Trump has started WWIII or he causes racial tensions in the US to explode out of control. I'm sure they would see my brain light up when thinking of Trump for that reason.
edit on 28/3/2016 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Half the country is not working. I would bet a lot of those do want to work. The others are the ones who have time to go to these protests. They dont work, never wanted to and probably never will if we keep going like we are.

Trump talks about jobs and actually explains how he is going to go about bringing those jobs back to America. In order to have a strong middle class you need good jobs.

Hillary and Bernie never talk about jobs in any context that resembles reality.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join