It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems: I'm Feeling Your Bern

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

You're better off not voting rather than voting and then rueing the day you signed off on Hillary.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   

If bernie doesn't get it, I'm voting for Trump. Clinton will push for fed rec for Hawaiians, Trump won't even give it a minute of his time.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
I'm sorry you guys. You couldn't get your candidate because your party's business is rigged. I just had a look at your delegate counts. If the Superdelegates for Clinton were shifted over to Bern, he'd be up on her by what ... and hundred plus?

I keep asking myself why so many of them got out front like they did and expressed for Hillary.

Me? I guess I'm good with Trump. I hope you guys will be too ... since he's really a democrat you can't be told you're losers come election day. But, you won't get the candidate who's got the grass root's love will ya? Even me ... I'm probably gonna vote for Clinton just to keep Bernie from winning.

How does that make you feel? What are you gonna do about it?

I feel the same as before I read the thread why?

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
You're better off not voting rather than voting and then rueing the day you signed off on Hillary.

C'mon brother. This is the Mud-Pit. LOL

I think everyone on ATS is burned out on politics already. Portent of a very quiet election finale?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join