It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI To Interview Hillary Clinton and Top Aides

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: smirkley

Nixon resigned. Plus he was caught on tape .And there was a pending indictment. There no pending indictment here. No grand jury.
He resigned rather than face impeachment.

But he was pardoned by Ford nonetheless even though he wasn't convicted of any crime.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I sure would hate to be one of those Aides right now. I have a feeling somebody is gonna have to take one for the team.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Seems like it's time for the FBI to start comparing lies, er, I mean stories. Clintonista and the gang have had plenty of time to get on the same page so I expect there will be a certain amount of consistency, but lies I imagine are hard to keep straight, especially across a number of people. I think there will probably be a lot of "I can't remember" statements.

Personally, I hope they nail her fat ass to a wall, but as another poster said, expect a presidential pardon if it goes through court and the mother of all lies is found guilty. Their puppets won't work real well with a felony conviction on their resumes, pardons tend to get rid of those minor "details."

The way things are going however is a bit funny... Kennedy was the last president. Johnson was the coup de tat's puppet, Nixon was a crook, Ford and Carter, well, yech, Reagan was an actor, Bush Sr was a twit that couldn't keep the CIA going in one direction, Slick Willy was a womanizer/potential rapist/sexual abuser/drug cartel handler, Bush Jr (Shrub) was a vengeful little moron and Obama has no past, has done nothing, is a lazy party animal possibly married to what looks like a transgendered man and is spineless lol. They all cater(ed) to special interest corporation/military/international banking and didn't give a flying "f" about anyone else. Hell, why not throw a narcissistic psychopathic female career criminal with possibly upcoming felony charges in the WH who has a penchant for compulsive lying and backstabbing, you've had almost everything else in there ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12
a reply to: imitator

They'll might not even slap her. LOL

Liek that finicum guy who was shot to death?

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Your hysterical. Better sit down. Who's drinking coolaid here? You obviously believe the slanderous propaganda but fail to see that both she and her husband are still walking around free. Please, if there was anything, and they sure as helll have tried since the eighties to pin something anything on them, if there was anything they would have locked them up by now, but every time investigations turn out negative results. Every time. Either they're very lucky or they are innocent and have been the victims of a republican witch hunt.

I can't tell you how happy I am that that orange clown is taking so much of the heat this season. Kept most of the vultures off of her.

Oh and lastly, this is just a rehash of opinions that have been postulated over and over and regurgitated over and over because the FBI and DOJ still have not said anything officially.
edit on 3282016 by Sillyolme because: Fix auto correct

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

No they won't. They won't need to. This will be gone soon. No issue for Hillary. No formal charges, no criminal investigation, no indictment and for sure no prosecution.

If you read the whole story the OP linked you'll see that opinion from many legal experts. This piece actually offers a balance in the information and opinions offered. Some could even say that it favors a positive outcome for her.
Still it is only opinion.
However...
I wonder.....did the OP read all the way down?
edit on 3282016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: smirkley
Two words to wrap it up...

Presidential Pardon.

And then goes the Democrats down the drain.

As if they're not in the whirlpool already.

Haha, they have already been flushed. To bad someone plunged Hillary back up.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
best case scenario, the feebies have her cold and the interview is to let her know and give her a chance to make a deal. she withdraws from the race for health reasons/spend time with family. she ends up being prosecuted and found guilty, maybe even jail time.

worst case scenario; Obama puts party over justice and tells his people to back off. Hillary walks away smugly and crows about beating the evil republicans.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Habitual liars hate email, in the days of phone only business lying was so simple.

Email has a way of catching up with liars,

I think HRC will loathe the day she learned to email.

Do you think the FBI will ask any gotcha questions?

Or will Queeen Hilly be forgiven and it all is swept under the carpet?

On one hand there needs to be an indictment and precedence set on the other she is running for president. To me the fact she is running for president is more reason to indict, can you imagine the nuclear code being sent to her Blackberry daily.

I wonder how many of the whitehouse offices the clinton foundation employees will occupy?

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

I'm sure they will first try to trap the aides into incriminating themselves, each other...and Hillary.
Then immunity will be offered to some for testimony against Hillary.
Then they will interview Clinton.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Oh man I wish she would just get what she deserves!

It would be a huge win for the people of America.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
With all of Sanders wins, it looks like Killary's support is at an
all time low. Lets hope somewhere somehow a Grand Jury or a
neutral Special Prosecution lies ahead...just breaking news here
about Loretta Lynch, and her previous ties and knowledge of
the Clintons finances, and their private server info.

little known is the fact that Lynch was a litigation partner for eight yearrs
at a major Washington law firm that served the Clintons.

Lynch was with the Washington-headquartered international law firm Hogan & Hartson LLP from March 2002 through April 2010.

According to document Hillary Clinton’s first presidential campaign made public in 2008, Hogan & Hartson’s New York-based partner Howard Topaz was the tax lawyer who filed income tax returns for Bill and Hillary Clinton beginning in 2004.

In addition, Hogan & Hartson in Virginia filed a patent trademark request on May 19, 2004, for Denver-based MX Logic Inc., the computer software firm that developed the email encryption system used to manage Clinton’s private email server beginning in July 2013. A tech expert has observed that employees of MX Logic could have had access to all the emails that went through her account.

www.wnd.com...

edit on 28-3-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Apparently that was Not the Whole Story .

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

I think there is a unseen hand holding the speedy process of this up in case she wins the election and become President. Maybe? Or just the opposite to keep her out of office even. Just a slow methodical process to steer the investigation so that she can't get ahead of it all at once.

All I know is she should be charged. And she should definitely be required to repay all of the costs due to the investigation by the FBI. Millions are already wasted on the Email aspect of the Multitude of Benghazi investigations. I imagine it's Millions for the FBI investigation as well. If she walks away from this clean then folks really can say without uncertainty that there is no justice left in our Government. It will reinforce those who have always said and believed it.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
The Hillary fan club supporters are sweating bullets...now they can't even see the words "Federal prosecutors investigating the possible mishandling of classified materials on Hillary Clinton’s private email server" lol... like an ostrich with its head in the sand.

When the indictment recommendations come down, or the indictments themselves, they will be screaming vast right wing conspiracy until they turn blue in the face.

Soon, all will be revealed and there will be no more BS about her being innocent, not under investigation and all the other crap they love to spout.

22 Top Secret emails on the server that were classified before they ever got there....oopsy!!
104 Emails written by Hillary herself that had to be later classified by the SD because she forgot to do it... oopsy!!

She got some explaining to do.

I love to see the fear mounting in the Hillary defender ranks...you know who you are..lol

Almost popcorn time,,,, tick tock goes the FBI investigation clock.....
edit on R042016-03-29T13:04:41-05:00k043Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Holy WTF Batman...

"and ultimately disclosed that the Administrator was sending and receiving emails in her dog's name" which was not subject to the FOIA requests

www.politico.com...

Second discovery motion granted by a Federal Judge.

This crap would be hilarious if it wasn't so damn sad.
edit on R502016-03-29T13:50:49-05:00k503Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R532016-03-29T13:53:20-05:00k533Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
When the indictment recommendations come down, or the indictments themselves, they will be screaming vast right wing conspiracy until they turn blue in the face.

Probably.

But depending on the timing, it may not be the right wing that benefits from this scandal. So why should they get the blame?

It may be Bernie that benefits the most. And if it is, will anyone (except me) be screaming vast two-party conspiracy to get their dirty hands on Bernie's $18 trillion spending plan?

ETA: A conspiracy that even Hillary, herself, is in on. She knows she won't ever see prison.
edit on 29-3-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

How in the world can she even be allowed to run for President under these circumstances. Anyone else would be disqualified immediately.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Bill will pass this year. Hillary will use his passing to bolster her campaign ensuring her election over a divided republican ticket. Under pressure from the Obama administration the up till now restrained FBI with expedite Hillary chargers after she is elected. Having spent the last 8 years replacing key components with in the military and political structure Obama administration will be ready to move into action. Those this has been speculated over previous years Obama has no need to move while still holding legitimate power. Allowing him to take advantage of every moment to further push his agendas. With no future president and to control civil unrest Obama will activate the DHS FEMA and elements of the military to "maintain the peace". The ensuing civil unrest leaves no resolution to the political situation according to the Obama administration. After the initial purge to bring about "order" Obama administration maintains control until an unspecified time.

<< 1  2   >>

join