It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI To Interview Hillary Clinton and Top Aides

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Just released this evening...
It appears that the investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of a private server and handling of classified emails is entering a more dramatic phase. It also appears that the FBI is wrapping up their investigation and has compiled a body of evidence they'll be asking Clinton and her top ides to respond to.

This would appear to be the final stage of the investigation, before it is time for the FBI to charge or not charge Hillary Clinton and/or her aides.

Clinton email probe enters new phase as FBI interviews loom

Federal prosecutors investigating the possible mishandling of classified materials on Hillary Clinton’s private email server have begun the process of setting up formal interviews with some of her longtime and closest aides, according to two people familiar with the probe, an indication that the inquiry is moving into its final phases.

Those interviews and the final review of the case, however, could still take many weeks, all but guaranteeing that the investigation will continue to dog Clinton’s presidential campaign through most, if not all, of the remaining presidential primaries.

No dates have been set for questioning the advisors, but a federal prosecutor in recent weeks has called their lawyers to alert them that he would soon be doing so, the sources said. Prosecutors also are expected to seek an interview with Clinton herself, though the timing remains unclear.

The interviews by FBI agents and prosecutors will play a significant role in helping them better understand whether Clinton or her aides knowingly or negligently discussed classified government secrets over a non-secure email system when she served as secretary of State.

The meetings also are an indication that much of the investigators' background work – recovering deleted emails, understanding how the server operated and determining whether it was breached – is nearing completion.

www.latimes.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
For the record...I hope they nail her sorry rear.
I wonder who will actually plead the 5th.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
This would appear to be the final stage of the investigation, before it is time for the FBI to charge or not charge Hillary Clinton and/or her aides.

I pray every night to merciful Cthulhu that they do charge her but I have a feeling, like all deities, he is ignoring my prayers and she will walk.

If it were me and you we would have already begun our extended stay at Club Fed.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Cool!

Let's get this crap over with. Charge her, or not, and let's move on with our lives.

Edit:

If the evidence was crystal clear against her, they wouldn't have to interview her or her staffers.

They must need something more...or perhaps there is nothing at all.

edit on 27-3-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-3-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

nevers mind

edit on 27-3-2016 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

True.
Keep the faith.
Miracles can happen.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister

Don't see anything in the OP about Clinton herself being questioned, just her aides. Headline wrong?

From OP source:

Prosecutors also are expected to seek an interview with Clinton herself, though the timing remains unclear.

edit on 27-3-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Two words to wrap it up...

Presidential Pardon.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Cool!

Let's get this crap over with. Charge her, or not, and let's move on with our lives.

Edit:

If the evidence was crystal clear against her, they wouldn't have to interview her or her staffers.

I agree.
Looks like they're getting ready to do one or the other.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: smirkley

Presidential Pardon.

Quoted for the truth... I am pretty sure as long as she isnt caught sacrificing a baby on national tv she will be pardoned and the sheep will line up around the block to vote for her because she has a D next to her name.

Before anyone flips out on me, I think Trump is a buffoon, cruz is nuts, rubio is a clown... Romney I dont mind... and Ryan is a dirt bag angling to use his power to get into the white house.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I disagree with this part:

If there was nothing at all, they would not be interviewing, they would drop it.

They must have enough evidence to take it to this next level.
Even if what they have already is crystal clear, they will interview to complete the evidence collection.
Her testimony will be used to clarify what they found and will be included with the evidence.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
I disagree with this part:

If there was nothing at all, they would not be interviewing, they would drop it.

They must have enough evidence to take it to this next level.
Even if what they have already is crystal clear, they will interview to complete the evidence collection.
Her testimony will be used to clarify what they found and will be included with the evidence.

I suppose that may be possible as well. Whatever the outcome, I hope we let it be.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Presidential Pardon.

And then goes the Democrats down the drain.

As if they're not in the whirlpool already.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Full pardon with the OK to keep on campaigning will follow 2 seconds after if anything actually goes that far. That woman is despicable.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

As much as I'd like to believe that Hillary will get punished for her crimes, I think this is nothing but theatre for the masses.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

This isn't new. Press said the same thing earlier this month after Pagliano got immunity. Still no grand jury requests so it's almost over.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Presidential Pardon.

One word wraps it up.

Democrat.

A republican would have already been charged and instead of leading the primaries would have had to withdraw.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Yeah it also said Clinton faces little risk of prosecution.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: smirkley

She would first have to be charged with something.
And then found guilty.

Then would come a pardon. But she's not going to need a pardon because it will never see a courtroom.
edit on 3272016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

It would be nice to come to a conclusion after hearing about these emails for sooooooo long. Hopefully she'll get charged and will drop out of the race, but we all know shes above the law so that ain't gonna happen.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join