It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Imperialist Party

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
So mexicans would just sit back while you build your bases inside their country? Lol. Man,one would think that each and every American had learned a lesson after Vietnam,Iraq and Afghanistan, that's clearly not the case.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
imperialism....on the road again!
nothing much else has worked.
what we need is a president that doesnt care about the constitution
or set laws...to bad obama is leaving.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

You would think the people of Mexico would be begging for our presence considering the fact that they move here by the millions.

Isn't that weird, they don't want to invite us in but they want to come here.

In your personal life of this was a person how would you deal with them? Always coming over our house for BBQs and eating your food and everything but never returning the favor?

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: onequestion

I am sure everyone will be thrilled by invasion followed by enforcement of United States law.

See my above post.

Since they all want to come here so bad we just bring it to them instead.

It'll be good for the economy.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: neo96

Precisely which is why we assimilate, where will the corporations go next?

The last 40 years very few 'Mexicans' have assimilated.

That's why there is a spanish speaking television channel.

Thats why I have to press 1 for english.

That's why schools here in the Conus US are teaching their lessons in spanish.

Everyone else has to learn english.

I wonder why they aren't teaching 'african' language to AA's.

They should be mifted.

That's because they don't like us and they don't want to be here.

Oh wait I forgot this is part of the North American Union plan. Duhh.

I guess we already are imperialist.
edit on 3/27/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I am sure everyone will be thrilled by invasion followed by enforcement of United States law.

To an effect, everyone is already constituents to United States global foreign policy law.

If they become citizens, at least they get to argue they should have rights.

Not saying I support Imperialism, there are much better ways to go about these things, but your notion that being under United States law would somehow be new to most of the world makes me giggle.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: BlubberyConspiracy

They don't get to democratically participate

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Imperealism doesn't work. Either it becomes cost prohibitive to maintain order, or you give a political voice to those you conquer and they eventually out number you, stealing your country from you through the ballot box. Using your example, we would create 32 states. By states that's 32/82 which is 39% of the Senate, 64 Senators. By population that's 122/332 million or 36.7% of voters, 160 representatives. That is a massive chunk of congress to give up to what is effectively a foreign country.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Well we're not going to give them the same delegate to population ratio we have but we're going to incentivize their population to participate and create a more prosperous lifestyle for the individual while allowing them to preserve their culture.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

See my above post.

Since they all want to come here so bad we just bring it to them instead.

Instead of invading every country on the planet it would probably be easier to reform our rather torturous immigration process.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlubberyConspiracy
Not saying I support Imperialism, there are much better ways to go about these things, but your notion that being under United States law would somehow be new to most of the world makes me giggle.

You can be as giggly as you want. If you ever travel to another country let me know how United States law applies to you, particularly if you need to address serious legal matters. Amanda Knox would be a good place to start.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It's torturous?

Then how did 42 million people so happily and successfully complete the process?

dennismichaellynch.com...

Oops 45 million.
edit on 3/28/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Oops 45 million.

Stop being disingenuous, that includes their children so I am also in that number.

We should let anyone who wants to come here enter as long as they are not a criminal.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   

That's complete bs.

We should let as many people come here as we can will still maintaining our culture and economy.

Oh let's let a billion people come here we'll be fine.

Give me a freaking break.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

We should let as many people come here as we can will still maintaining our culture and economy.

Yes, we did it before and the country flourished. Isolationism leads to stagnation.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

It's happening RIGHT NOW and it's not flourishing.

I'm sure there are many more variables in the economic equation that define its success.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

It's happening RIGHT NOW and it's not flourishing.

Because the problem is illegal immigration. Stop being obtuse.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Why don't you more clearly articulate your position and stop calling me obtuse?

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   

How much more simpler do I have to say, 'let anyone enter that is not a criminal'?

And this is not exactly the first time we have had this exchange.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlubberyConspiracy

You can be as giggly as you want. If you ever travel to another country let me know how United States law applies to you, particularly if you need to address serious legal matters. Amanda Knox would be a good place to start.

If you own Chinese Yuan and the Chinese devalue their dollars you are being punished under Chinese law. You don't have to be able to be extradited to a nation to be beholden to its influence. I'm pretty sure you know better than to allude to that. Much like when the United States in its Dollar Value pursuit launches military assaults, or instigates rebellion on foreign countries, just to rebuild their infrastructure using contracts that require repayment in USD or repayment in a currency held by the owners of the United States via their IMF broker.

The purchase power citizens in nations like the United states and the EU have their dollars valued by such ludicrous schemes abroad. Hell, it's one of the important reasons the Ukraine and Syria are in complete hell as we speak, and why Libyan dictator was suddenly removed from place #11 on the priority list to #1 a few years back.

Effectively, if you follow our monetary policy abroad and the laws its enforcers are required to fulfill for the imperial national interests abroad, we are essentially headed towards the direction you called for in your OP.
The United States isn't alone in this behavior either, Russia is very "guilty" in similar action, as are many other fiat and force backed systems. And they put these goals above all things decent.

The crumbling of such systems already in place now, with nothing to fill the gap could result in anarchy and much worse than we have now, which is why I don't take too well to "abolish abolish abolish" politicians like Mr Ron Paul or Ted Cruz. Nor do I take well to Hillary Clinton's apologetic to the power brokers approach. A solution would need to be swiftly brought in, and leave little room for panic, fear and doubt thereafter during the transitional moments.

So seamless it could be while still retaining free market principals and democratic influences, without necessitating suffering leading to death as the only alternative to holding the whip in a draconian system we have today.
edit on 2016 by BlubberyConspiracy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join