It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Imperialist Party

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
First let me start by saying this isn't a rant I'm proposing a serious political ideology so please....

I've come to the realization that what we need to do to save our country is take on an imperialist mindset. I believe this for many reasons the main ones being, economic, immigration, and political division.

After studying history and reading about Rome I've learned that we can bring the county together under the banner of war and simultaneously reform immigration and bring back our economy at the same time.

This is a serious proposal people.

First we build a base on the Mexican American border but on the Mexican side. Close to Juarez. The heart of the cartels.

Then we start by trying to negotiate with Mexican government and offer them a peace treat in which we totally take over and replace their government. We then ratify new constitutions in their 32 states and hold elections for the Mexican people. We impose new environmental laws and minimum wage standard similar to that of the laws here in the US, in fact we impose all of our federal standards. We add 32 new states to the USA. We then expand the federal reserve system and fund local entities through new loan and bond programs available to all Americans nationwide.

During this time we enforce the already enforced border between Mexico and South America and begin building a base on the South American side of the border and begin the same exact process over again.

What we can do is once we've firmly established our presence is allow Mexican people to volunteer for service in our military along the border after the elections.

We don't remove or change their culture in anyway we just assimilate their financial and political system and restructure to match ours.

I honestly believe this will work as tens of millions of Mexicans and South Americans want to live in America I don't think they'll have a problem with us bringing America to them. Unless of course...

This is my solution. Please be advised.
edit on 3/27/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

How do you want to handle Southeast Asia, India and Africa which are the next set of countries that will be dramatically below your minimum wage standard?

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

One day at a time. We must firmly establish our presence in South America as we will need heir resources and support.

I'm at work so I won't be able to comment until my next break.

Oh I just realized your stuck on the minumum wage thing. Oh don't worry about that that's the least of our problems.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Oh I just realized your stuck on the minumum wage thing. Oh don't worry about that that's the least of our problems.

So you do not want to address that? Why mention it then?

How about the environmental laws? Is that one easier for you to answer? Terrorism?

Maybe we can invade the moon next.

*twirls finger next to temple*

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Then we start by trying to negotiate with Mexican government and offer them a peace treat in which we totally take over and replace their government. We then ratify new constitutions in their 32 states and hold elections for the Mexican people. We impose new environmental laws and minimum wage standard similar to that of the laws here in the US, in fact we impose all of our federal standards. We add 32 new states to the USA. We then expand the federal reserve system and fund local entities through new loan and bond programs available to all Americans nationwide.

No,No,NO, and HELL NO.

The problem for Mexico has been NAFTA,gun running to drug cartels by the current us government.

Expand federal reserve power ?

As if the power of GOD wasn't enough for them already.

The power to print money out of thin air.

Then charge them evil bankers 'interest' on something they basically pulled out of their snips.

Then charge the borrower interest.

And the Federal Reserve is the only entity in this country that controls those interest 'rates'.

The American 'imperialist' party?

Sounds like the asinine party.

Here's a thought.

Leave Mexico alone. The US has already screwed it up enough.

And people that is by design.

So a certain party can pad their base FOREVER with new voters.

See Johnson. The beginning of modern immigration problems.

We see a political motivation behind the nearly unrestrained flood of illegal immigrants across our borders, where they are granted amnesty. Sen. Ted Kennedy, along with Pres. Lyndon Johnson, may have laid the foundation for the current immigration crisis with the Immigration Reform Act of 1965. Arguably, Johnson and Kennedy saw a potential voting bloc, and they went after it. If they allow as many illegal aliens into the US as possible, these illegal immigrants might all become Democrats.

www.ontheissues.org...

The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 (H.R. 2580; Pub.L. 89–236, 79 Stat. 911, enacted June 30, 1968), also known as the Hart–Celler Act,[1] changed the way quotas were allocated by ending the National Origins Formula that had been in place in the United States since the Emergency Quota Act of 1921. Representative Emanuel Celler of New York proposed the bill, Senator Philip Hart of Michigan co-sponsored it, and Senator Ted Kennedy of Massachusetts helped to promote it.

en.wikipedia.org...

Basically put. Once a number was reached.

Immigration was suppose to be limited.

Johnson ended it for very apparent selfish reasons. Party first. Country second, and the people that live here be damned.

However, immediate relatives of U.S. citizens and "special immigrants" had no restrictions.[1]

edit on 27-3-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

After we take Mexico, but before we take south America, we just plant our flag in Canada, the crazy canuks will likely apologize to us for not surrendering fast enough.

They really are that polite, god bless em!

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
These ideas you have presented here.

They are terrible.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sargeras

After we take Mexico, but before we take south America, we just plant our flag in Canada, the crazy canuks will likely apologize to us for not surrendering fast enough.

Last time the USA tried invading canada you got your arse whooped and DC burnt down

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: Sargeras

Last time the USA tried invading canada you got your arse whooped and DC burnt down

That was over a century ago... Why you gotta bring up old stuff"?

Lol

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sargeras

It was pretty much tit for tat.

After American forces destroyed their buildings.

The war of 1812 ended up as a stalemate.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
And it was British regulars.

Some 4,000 Royal Marines marched into Washington, which American officials had abandoned so hastily that an uneaten banquet for 40 was left laid out in the White House. The Marines downed the food and wine before torching the White House and the Capitol building — vengeance for the earlier American ransacking of York (now Toronto). But the British offensive stalled outside Baltimore, where a small American garrison at Fort McHenry withstood a 25-hour naval bombardment — a sight that inspired a young lawyer, Francis Scott Key, to scribble out the words to "The Star-Spangled Banner" on the back of a letter.

theweek.com...

Which mean Canada was still a colony of the crown at the time.

That did not become it's own country until much later.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

We impose new environmental laws and minimum wage standard similar to that of the laws here in the US, in fact we impose all of our federal standards. We add 32 new states to the USA. We then expand the federal reserve system and fund local entities through new loan and bond programs available to all Americans nationwide.

We can't even do those things in this country. What makes you think Mexico will be any easier???

Half our Government doesn't believe in Environmental issues or having a minimum wage in the first place.

Imperialism is a bad idea. We've already been doing that covertly or semi covertly all across the globe.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Then we start by trying to negotiate with Mexican government and offer them a peace treat in which we totally take over and replace their government.

Then next lets annex Canada like they did in the fallout universe!
Hey, you might as well if you want America to go the route of total war in the name of nationalism.
Conquer the continent I say.

I mean do you really expect the rest of the world to just stand by as America steam rolls through Mexico and South America. The U.N would condemn said actions regardless of the justifications and the rest of the world would turn on the U.S.

edit on 3pm31America/Chicago3108America/Chicagopm318 by NateTheAnimator because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

First we build a base on the Mexican American border but on the Mexican side. Close to Juarez. The heart of the cartels.

First of all, Mexico is already under the US heel, has nothing to offer the state department wants, except money from the drug trade, which isn't going to be stopped anytime soon.

Haven't we noticed that somehow, regardless of whatever war on drug measures they impose, the dope on the streets continues to flow.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

No we implement the laws currently on books and they can partake in the political discussion about its effiencincy.

link   
a reply to: neo96

Precisely which is why we assimilate, where will the corporations go next?

link   
a reply to: NateTheAnimator

Canada will capitulate immediately.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

a reply to: neo96

Precisely which is why we assimilate, where will the corporations go next?

The last 40 years very few 'Mexicans' have assimilated.

That's why there is a spanish speaking television channel.

Thats why I have to press 1 for english.

That's why schools here in the Conus US are teaching their lessons in spanish.

Everyone else has to learn english.

I wonder why they aren't teaching 'african' language to AA's.

They should be mifted.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I am sure everyone will be thrilled by invasion followed by enforcement of United States law.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I surmise your proposal would be considered Unconstitutional to Implement . Nice Try though .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join