It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the game is played...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
Illuminous

The whole thing should be easy to find out, instead of vague BS like if you get a good job thats proof

Get a DNA test. If they call NASA then you know you are a shape shifting Lizard-man.

Besides I havent seen you at any of our meetings

HAHA what?

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Deep sigh...
I thought this thread was going to be about how the game is played.
Then I read through pages of David Icke and his aliens. I'm with Amuk on that one. Give me the evidence. I'll buy it but only with evidence. Otherwise, let's stick to what we can examine out in the open such as files documenting who is controlling what. Then we can actually learn something.
There is a SERIOUS problem with what certain families and power players have been up to. Nothing they do or have done seems to require an alien element. The Federal Reserve? 911? Kennedy assasination? etc, etc. That looks like thymine-adenine-guanine-cytosine based humans at work on terra firma.

so is there going to be a discussion of "how the game is played"?
If not here, can someone suggest where that is happening?

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminous
HAHA what?

I was laughing about someone saying you could tell if you had a good job. Now that is Concrete evidence that you are indeed a Shape shifting Reptilian from outer space

What people cant seem to understand (I think you do) is that if you (like thousands of others) are related to the Queen ONE drop of your blood would prove or disprove the Reptilian theory.

This is probebly the EASIST of all the theroys to prove, much easier than say ghosts or aliens.

Just courious has there been ANYTHING unusual in any med tests?

I know you dont claim to be a Reptialian but my point is if you were related to them it would be easy to tell what THEY were

d3v

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by revengeogmakhno
Deep sigh...
I thought this thread was going to be about how the game is played.
Then I read through pages of David Icke and his aliens.
so is there going to be a discussion of "how the game is played"?
If not here, can someone suggest where that is happening?

Ok well we can talk about the actualy controller, string-pullers and players of the world....

The 13 illuminated satanic bloodlines.

The family members iwthin these lines are occupying the highes of the highes seats of power, control, influence and authority.

They own everything from the goverment a political process to the paprtcli industry.

These 13 families are in leuge together and are advancing with the same goal.

New World Order.

HERE is a page with a huge ammount of history, origin, intentions, ect of each of the 13 Illuminated bloodlines...

These are satans servents...

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Great, I appreciate that!

The list of 13 families on that link is virtually the same as what I have previously seen.

I think we need to move beyond that crowd into more interconnected families and also into recruited trusted lieutenants.
For example, there is only one family there that is non West European or American. Most of the world does not live there. Countries like Japan and India for example can only be indirectly dealt with by those families. There has to be local flunkies. Perhaps the Tata industrial group in India or perhaps elements of the Yakuza in Japan. The situation in Russia also seems to be in flux since Putin came in.

Also, there are people such as Henry Kissinger and Maurice Strong who are clearly mega-influential and acting in concert with the Rockefellers but they don't come from any of those families. Can we track down all of these types?

I would be interested in having a research group looking into these areas.

d3v

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I dont know the intricate details of it all but i'd imagine those countries are kept under their control by controlling the dictatorships/goverments that rule the countries.

By bribery, indebtment, ect...

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

Originally posted by Illuminous
HAHA what?

I was laughing about someone saying you could tell if you had a good job. Now that is Concrete evidence that you are indeed a Shape shifting Reptilian from outer space

What people cant seem to understand (I think you do) is that if you (like thousands of others) are related to the Queen ONE drop of your blood would prove or disprove the Reptilian theory.

This is probebly the EASIST of all the theroys to prove, much easier than say ghosts or aliens.

Just courious has there been ANYTHING unusual in any med tests?

I know you dont claim to be a Reptialian but my point is if you were related to them it would be easy to tell what THEY were

Indeed, I understand what you mean. I have always thought the reptilian theory was crazy as #, but at one point I was concidering how it could be slightly possible (before I knew about my heritage) and I did think that maybe, just maybe, the reptilians people are seeing are actually demons. That is the only possibility I can think of, because Satan is the serpent, and you would think his servants would resemble him... but its HIGHLY unlikely.

I try to keep to information that is provable, and not just people making claims... because anyone can claim they have seen a human shape-shift into a reptile...

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I think all this stuff about aliens, and 13 controlling families, etc...is a bunch of hoopla. You wanna know who controls the world?? The super-rich. Like the Rockafellas, Kennedy's (though not as much now), etc.....there's nothing secret about it.

I don't know why people have to make up ideas about super secret high-level forms of gov't that live so secretly that no one knows of them and aliens that control Earth, etc....come back to reality folks!

d3v

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
lol man the Kenndeys and Rockefellas are both 2 of the 13 ruling bloodlines...

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

Not so bull# after all then.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Eh, boy......you really are crazy aren't you?

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Lets play nice now, if you dont agree state your case dont insult.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
My case is that the entire idea of all this stuff, when you look at the big picture, is really insane to believe. Why can't people accept the idea that the world is controlled by governments and rich people that are people, and that is that?? Secret societies controlling the world, aliens, etc.......whatever.

d3v

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Broadsword20068
Eh, boy......you really are crazy aren't you?

lol u even said urself the kennedys and rockefellas run the world... whats so hard to believe about another 11 families are doing the same thing?

d3v

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   

My case is that the entire idea of all this stuff, when you look at the big picture, is really insane to believe. Why can't people accept the idea that the world is controlled by governments and rich people that are people, and that is that?? Secret societies controlling the world, aliens, etc.......whatever.

You obviously havent reaearched the ins and outs of it yet.

untill you do, you will keep denying it.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I agree, but you still cant call another poster insane, if you wish to discuss this futher U2U me, otherwise back to the subject

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I don't, I find it hard to believe that there is some secret plan or society out to control the world, and that these families are from an alien bloodline.

Also, I do not mean that these families literally "control" the world as absolute powers, I just mean they are the ones with the most money and power and political influence, and gov'ts listen when they speak up. They are limited. There is a reason the Kennedy's want Arnold Schwarzeneggar to run for President; he is married to a Kennedy and if he could become President, it would give them a lot more political influence.

But the United States government and the governments of other countries are not mere puppets of some "real" controllers, hidden from worldview.

d3v

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Broadsword20068But the United States government and the governments of other countries are not mere puppets of some "real" controllers, hidden from worldview.

Again, research further...

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Believe me, I have, but I haven't found anything believable.

d3v

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   
most goverment administrations are putppets but there are some that hold power.

Rumsfeld and Cheeny do but Bush is just a total puppet...

THe only reason we have goverments is to create the illusion of democraacy and the illusion that each country is ran by its own goverment when in reality, the world is ran and interconnected together via the 13 bloodlines and the illuminati and they work together for the same agenda.

They are the real power and they operate behind the scenes.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
my take is there are many levels of power structures that aren't formal or public knowledge (I don't recall voting on ollies ideas on iran-contra as an example).

broadsword, look into how the federal reserve and irs were created, and what the true source of our national debt is. its all public and logical, and points out how these true power weilders take control. look at how many central banks of first world countries are influenced or flat out controlled by rothschild or rockefeller family members. that may open your eyes somewhat

I get lost when the reptilians and satan are brought in on the deal. but thats just me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join